Cistanche

johnwester130

After a long time off, very good effects for two, three days tops. Anything beyond that, some form of tolerance sets in and it's utterly rubbish, if not negative. Like I said in the above post, others have experienced the same. For the record this was with raw forest foods product. I'm pretty sure I experienced the same with JingHerbs, but this one was used in a fairly distant past.

what brand are you using?

johnwester130

cistanche is a China specialty. I should try it since there are many herbal medicine pharmacies here in China ...but I don't know what will be genuine extract rate because I am becoming very suspicious about quality under this forums influence that everyone in this forum complains about Chinese supplies....

it's not from China?

johnwester130

navi cistanche has a very mild taste.

It actually tastes like creamy rice flour, or even like coconut cream flour. Even slightly like rice krispies. Maybe I was sold rice flour?
Really mild and easy to take.

Little noticeable effect on overall health , but it's too early to tell.

OP
W

Wagner83

what brand are you using?
I tried Jing Herbs and rawforestfoods. I noticed the same with both, although jing herbs was used a long time ago. Strong effects acutely, and quick tolerance. Perhaps it has its use as a weekly or monthly boost. It tastes salty and is not bitter at all.

navi cistanche has a very mild taste.

It actually tastes like creamy rice flour, or even like coconut cream flour. Even slightly like rice krispies. Maybe I was sold rice flour?
Really mild and easy to take.

Little noticeable effect on overall health , but it's too early to tell.
@johnwester130 Do you still use this, or not.

golder

I tried Jing Herbs and rawforestfoods. I noticed the same with both, although jing herbs was used a long time ago. Strong effects acutely, and quick tolerance. Perhaps it has its use as a weekly or monthly boost. It tastes salty and is not bitter at all.
If you had to go with the Jing or the raw forest what would you go with and why? thanks for sharing your insights

ReSTART

I posted a bunch of studies, tell me what you think of these studies!

ReSTART

If you had to go with the Jing or the raw forest what would you go with and why? thanks for sharing your insights
I would only buy from somebody with a CoA and heavy metal analysis. The only ones I can find that provide them are Lost Empire Herbs and LiftMode.

Lost Empire Herbs doesn’t provide analysis of echinacoside and verbascoside, LiftMode does.

Lost Empire Herbs CoA
Lost Empire Herbs heavy metal analysis
LiftMode CoA and heavy metal analysis

dhtsupreme

Currently using barlowe's cistanche and butea S. I'd say they are pretty potent. No bloodwork to confirm increased DHT but I consistently felt an intense surge of energy from them.

I've tried lost empire's cistanche. It's too expensive but I trust them the most

OP
W

Wagner83

In my experience both had similar effects : positive at first followed by quick tolerance. This a while ago though, products may have changed since then.

cjm

In my experience both had similar effects : positive at first followed by quick tolerance. This a while ago though, products may have changed since then.

Did you try and push through the tolerance? What was your max dose?

My dose has increased from 1 to 3 teaspoons as of last night, this will be the 7th consecutive day, and the effects are intensified. Epic morning bowel movement, higher temps (but less cold tolerant), less mania/intrusive thoughts, more willpower, less lactic acid.

Mania is the annoying symptom I'm trying to control.

Last night after my third teaspoon, my eyes started to get heavy, which caught me off guard, because I'm never tired at night. I fell asleep more or less effortlessly. Didn't sleep well due to late onset but that's what tonight is for.

Ras

My favorite, most trusted supplement company (Nootropics Depot) released today a high-quality, standardized cistanche tubulosa extract powder (minimum 50% Echinacoside + 15% Acetoside (Verbascoside)). Take 10% off with the code 10NEW.

johnwester130

This definitely deserves way more attention. Back when I tried it, it gave me massive amounts of drive and libido. Did you end up getting your hands on a decent extract?

Did you try the dragon herbs liquid?

It may be even better than powder

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals