Cistanche more effective at decreasing lipid peroxidation and free radicals than Vitamin E and Caffeine

Ismail

in their shoulders and neck that must be released for good feelings to flow through the body.

Did he say how these can be released? I do have quite tight shoulders and lower neck tightness due to years of stress, though consistent calories and phosphatidylserine have really helped somewhat (and avoiding caffeine).

cjm

Did he say how these can be released? I do have quite tight shoulders and lower neck tightness due to years of stress, though consistent calories and phosphatidylserine have really helped somewhat (and avoiding caffeine).

Tedious, faithful "bioenergetic" bodywork : )

In essence, grounding exercises, like this one: The Bow Bodywork Exercise

Good body awareness is important! I love vitamin E (edit: and cistanche, though I'm not using it anymore) for this. It preps the stage for bodywork by calming the nerves, or something.

Ismail

Tedious, faithful "bioenergetic" bodywork : )

In essence, grounding exercises, like this one: The Bow Bodywork Exercise

Good body awareness is important! I love vitamin E (edit: and cistanche, though I'm not using it anymore) for this. It preps the stage for bodywork by calming the nerves, or something.
? ?

cjm

I started back with cistanche again, lower dose (1/4 tsp), with the succinate E, and there seems to be synergy. I can't stay away from the cistanche! Stuff works!

Ismail

I can't stay away from the cistanche! Stuff works!

Me too buddy!

Thanks for the update.

I'm still using 3g every other day, haven't noticed much difference between the cistanche tubulosa and the Jing herbs version (deserticola or something like that).

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Me too buddy!

Thanks for the update.

I'm still using 3g every other day, haven't noticed much difference between the cistanche tubulosa and the Jing herbs version (deserticola or something like that).
Thanks for updating. That was something me and a lot of other people were wondering , if the different kinds feel similar .

Ismail

Thanks for updating. That was something me and a lot of other people were wondering , if the different kinds feel similar .
You’re very welcome ?

I’ve only started the tubulosa one recently, but will see if there’s any differences I notice; will update accordingly ?

Ras

My favorite, most trusted supplement company (Nootropics Depot) released today a high-quality, standardized cistanche tubulosa extract powder (minimum 50% Echinacoside + 15% Acetoside (Verbascoside)). Take 10% off with the code 10NEW.

Uh... Anyone else growing back hair on this? I know there's a study showing it helps but any real world experience?

I can't tell if it's the cistanche or something else going on right now, but ever since I got on this I haven't thought about my hair at all and it hasn't gotten worse in many days (was visibly losing it on a daily basis before).

The only problem is my brain fog seems to be worse.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Uh... Anyone else growing back hair on this? I know there's a study showing it helps but any real world experience?

I can't tell if it's the cistanche or something else going on right now, but ever since I got on this I haven't thought about my hair at all and it hasn't gotten worse in many days (was visibly losing it on a daily basis before).

The only problem is my brain fog seems to be worse.
It seems to effect my hair very beneficially.
Its softer and less prone to falling out .

Try taking 5adhp with it ,it might help via increasing allopregnanolone.

GorillaHead

For those prone to hairloss. Anyone motice any negative effects from cistanche. Very interested in reducing lipid peroxidation

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

For those prone to hairloss. Anyone motice any negative effects from cistanche. Very interested in reducing lipid peroxidation
Like I said above for me it's actually helping my hair!

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Hey thanks for the response. How sure are u of this. What sort of things have u noticed?
I like the way it makes me feel, although there is some detox symptoms.
More androgenic , lasting longer , more morning wood . Hair wise , its softer and i notice less hair fall .

Last edited:

GenericName86

I can't say I noticed any increase in hair loss, like I didn't notice any increase in hair shedding and my scalp never itched or felt inflamed when supplementing with it.

Is there anywhere in the UK or Europe at a stretch that does quality extracts on the scale of Nootropics Depot? It's mad annoying that the best quality stuff usually resides in the US and that the suggestions are US centric 90% of the time(issue with the net as a whole)

GenericName86

Is there anywhere in the UK or Europe at a stretch that does quality extracts on the scale of Nootropics Depot? It's mad annoying that the best quality stuff usually resides in the US and that the suggestions are US centric 90% of the time(issue with the net as a whole)
I've seen N'avi Organics mentioned before as a source in the UK. They have a 10:1 extract. I can't confirm if it is around the same quality as ND though, sorry.

Ismail

I've seen N'avi Organics mentioned before as a source in the UK. They have a 10:1 extract. I can't confirm if it is around the same quality as ND though, sorry.
I was using jing herbs version (as a recommendation from @Lokzo ) for the last few months, however I ran out last week and decided to order the navi organic version; received it a few days ago and it seems to be the same in terms of its effectiveness as jing herbs.
I’ve changed how I take it now, I used to take it every other day; now I’m taking it 2 days on and one day off and seeing if it’ll be more effective ?‍♂️

Ismail

You’re very welcome ?

I’ve only started the tubulosa one recently, but will see if there’s any differences I notice; will update accordingly ?
@Mauritio hey buddy, I don’t think the one I got from the TCM doctor was very good, didn’t seem to be very effective like the jing herbs version ?‍♂️

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom