Cistanche more effective at decreasing lipid peroxidation and free radicals than Vitamin E and Caffeine

x30001

I was using jing herbs version (as a recommendation from @Lokzo ) for the last few months, however I ran out last week and decided to order the navi organic version; received it a few days ago and it seems to be the same in terms of its effectiveness as jing herbs.
I’ve changed how I take it now, I used to take it every other day; now I’m taking it 2 days on and one day off and seeing if it’ll be more effective ?‍♂️
What dose are you taking?

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

@Mauritio hey buddy, I don’t think the one I got from the TCM doctor was very good, didn’t seem to be very effective like the jing herbs version ?‍♂️
Thanks for letting us know !

Is Cistanche supposed to taste of anything? I bought a Cistanche Tubulosa 20:1 extract and it tastes like grit. Wondering if i have been had off or not lol:rolleyes:

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Is Cistanche supposed to taste of anything? I bought a Cistanche Tubulosa 20:1 extract and it tastes like grit. Wondering if i have been had off or not lol:rolleyes:
I think it tastes surprisingly good . Especially if you compare it to other herbs like kratom .it has a mild , salty and earthy taste I would say.

Ismail

I think it tastes surprisingly good . Especially if you compare it to other herbs like kratom .it has a mild , salty and earthy taste I would say.
Totally agree, I actually don't dread taking it, (unlike black seed (nigella sativa) which I chew until soft and the initially chewing of the seeds just makes me feel uncomfortable).

Last edited:
OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Anybody still cistanche? :D

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

I just started last week again, after having stopped for a few months.

You still using it @Mauritio ?
Just started today again. Sometimes I just forget about it for a few months, but I always come back to this herb.

Already feel the mood enhancing effects.

Ryan33

Started a couple weeks ago as an add on with my trt. I don't really have any problems with my trt, was really just trying in hopes with all the extra enzymes that come with cistanche that i might be able to optimize my trt even further. I take it at night and I've definitely been falling asleep faster and sleeping better.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Started a couple weeks ago as an add on with my trt. I don't really have any problems with my trt, was really just trying in hopes with all the extra enzymes that come with cistanche that i might be able to optimize my trt even further. I take it at night and I've definitely been falling asleep faster and sleeping better.
It has a GABAergic effect ,so it Makes sense you fall asleep faster.

Do you take extra pregnenolone with your trt? I heard for some people it makes all the difference.

Dave Clark

This herb increases secretions of hormones, does that mean it will also increase estrogen?
When you search cistanche and estrogen, you get quite a few hits. All the experts I have asked say that cistanche is not estrogenic, however, that is not what I have been seeing, unless I am just seeing it wrong.. This is just one of the hits on that type of search: Evaluation of the safety profiles of estrogenic Chinese herbal medicines in breast cancer - PubMed
It reminds me of boron, increases testosterone, but may do the same for estrogen, I don't know, I think I will pass on cistanche until I am convinced it does not increase estrogen. I would like to be wrong about it, re: estrogen.

Ismail

Just started today again. Sometimes I just forget about it for a few months, but I always come back to this herb.

Already feel the mood enhancing effects.
Same here buddy, I opened the cupboard last week and saw it sitting there and I got excited as I hadn’t used it in a while.

I’m doing 5 days on and 2 days off.

I used to measure it out before, 3g a day. Now however I just use a teaspoons worth ?‍♂️

Ryan33

It has a GABAergic effect ,so it Makes sense you fall asleep faster.

Do you take extra pregnenolone with your trt? I heard for some people it makes all the difference.
I did originally when I was running test base in dmso but I actually felt alot better not taking the pregnenolone.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

I did originally when I was running test base in dmso but I actually felt alot better not taking the pregnenolone.
Ok, interesting.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom