IdeaLabs Adaptogen Supplement

Momado965

Since most of us in thai forum have had great results from using Haidut’s supplements because they simply WORK. Whike some people in this forum havent had good results or even any results, the majority of us really enjoyed fixing our health issues with simple, available and financial friendly supplements. I really think and believe deeply it’ll be fantastic to have an adaptogen based supplement alongside bio hormones. In my experience along side other memebers in this forum, herbs really do complete hormones. Its like a confederacy of allopathic medicine and homeopathic medicine; such great results. Specially so for us herb lovers in this forum. This notion was inspired by my experience, other memebers of this forum and haidut’s gonadin supplement. Since it has a plant steroid similar to dhea. Many adaptogenic compounds are similar in their function to human steroids. TCM’s wisdom in combining yin (cold) and yang (hot) herbs to produce results has been my experience. I had great metabolic results with combing yin herbs with yang herbs. I really like the combination of goji+ he shou wu + siberian ginseng + pine pollen or cistanche. I cycle between cistanche and pine pollen or palm pollen. Heck its even produced in some of the studies haidut’s provided where dhea + adnrosterone had empressive effects. Dhea is less saturated (yin) than Androsterone (yang) or even the new Cortinon+. I cant help but think of Adaptopiet or Adaptopeat as name for this supplement hahaha! What are your thought’s guys @haidut @Lokzo @Hans @charlie?

Last edited:
OP
Momado965

Momado965

Also who else has had great results from combining hormones and hersb? Share your experience as it is much appriciated.

Lokzo

Forum Supporter
You're spot on man.

I've derived tonnes of benefits from many herbs, however, also suffered negatively from some as well. Eg. Rhodiola, Ginger, Rehmannia etc

I think they can be integrated, strategically to maximise one's physiology.

In fact, the main herb in my BrainX formula, It just keeps on reminding me how it can literally make me the funniest, pro social, sarcastic, empathetic and smiling person.... I call it the "first impression herb"
It makes my personality really shine and obliterated anxiety completely.

A perfect example was last night around the city, there were some roads closed off. And there were people in vests directing traffic.

But then they went away, and I decided to jump in and start directing traffic in a very very funny manner that everyone on the street was laughing at me.... that was all HERB induced. My behaviours were hilarious.

I'm referring to Catuaba (in BrainX)

Lucas

You're spot on man.

I've derived tonnes of benefits from many herbs, however, also suffered negatively from some as well. Eg. Rhodiola, Ginger, Rehmannia etc

In fact, the main herb in my BrainX formula, It just keeps on reminding me how it can literally make me the funniest, pro social, sarcastic, empathetic and smiling person.... I call it the "first impression herb"

A perfect example was last night around the city, there were some roads closed off. And there were people in vests directing traffic.

But then they went away, and I decided to jump in and start directing traffic in a very very funny manner that everyone on the street was laughing at me.... that was all HERB induced. My behaviours were hilarious.

I to tried many Rhodiola brands and not was well with it

OP
Momado965

Momado965

You're spot on man.

Lol yeah I get what you mean by that induced state of euphoria. Its like a reservoir of confindince and self enjoyment. I too experienced a similar effect using some substances be it herbs, hormones, or pheromone products. Tho I still did not try your supplement. Will do soon enough. What were the negative effects felt from rahmannia? My experience with t was fantastic although as standalone herb its makes me passive and receptive but when combined with siberian ginseng or cistanche its a different story altogether. You got any ideas on what herb combinaton is peaty? I have an idea of what would make a perfect herbal idealabs product.

OP
Momado965

Momado965

I would also want to own a pepsi or coca cola franchise and create a peary line. Its a thought still. I dont know how to go about it. Any action taken will be a few months from now, probably the third quarter of this year. I got a few catchy names for it too. Should be THE 21 century drink with pearty substances.

golder

You're spot on man.

Can you tell us more about this Brain X. How you found it, who recommended it, where to get it, how you're ascertaining its' effects, how you're isolating the effects to the herb Catuaba? Thanks mate :)

Kingpinguin

Can you tell us more about this Brain X. How you found it, who recommended it, where to get it, how you're ascertaining its' effects, how you're isolating the effects to the herb Catuaba? Thanks mate :)

If i recall correctly @Lokzo //Lucas is the founder of BrainX. It’s his company and product

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals