Ketogenic Diet And Lipolysis: Supplements / IdeaLabs Products To AVOID Or TAKE

beachbum

800 to 1000 calories is simply too low. Even if one listens to their hunger and has days of extreme eating, and days of low eating, average out it will still be greater than 1000 calories daily. Everything is an N=1 experiment with people, but if people want to see the general consensus on how others fair with various diets, just simply visit the appropriate forums. Look at this forum and note the list of successes vs failures or those still struggling. Go to the keto forum on reddit and note the success vs failures on there... Even go to the ray peat forum on reddit, but last I check it was a ghost town, so that is probably not ideal. So compare this forum to the keto reddit forum, and you'll notice something right away with successes.

With that said, a lot of people screw keto up just as they do paleo, and I highly suspect that many people here who attempted either, screwed it up for the same reason: Too much protein, not enough fat leading to chronic low calorie. Everybody on here can agree that going too low calorie over long periods of time will wreck your metabolism, it's not debateable. With keto though (as it's mentioned in the OP's post) it needs to be done with higher fat, especially during the adaption phase. Do not follow a caloric total, but follow hunger, not cravings, but hunger. I know that it's extremely hard for people to differentiate between actual hunger, cravings, and eating out of boredom or depression, but people have to make a strong effort to learn the difference. Follow hunger, eat enough protein, keep the fat high, and the carbs low. Don't restrict calories, don't starve yourself, don't intermittent fast unless you're legitimately not hungry. Go easy on the coffee due to the blood sugar disregulation in people, and it's also known to lower Tyrosine. The idea is behind keto to make your body produce it's own energy and get it from it's own stores, not artificially make it through caffeine.
Excellent reply Westcoaster.

Can you give a link to this -Even go to the ray peat forum on reddit- I would like to read it, sounds interesting. Also I am doing a keto diet and have incorporated bone broth. For my extra fats I have some coonut oil with coffee and before or after meals, at least 3 tsp a day. Also lots of water.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals