Injecting 11ketodht

Brandin

Hi could I inject the 11 ketodht in my rat and if so what is the best way?

tallglass13

Click bait again! Everytime I see a title like this, It makes me think the person already tried it and is telling us about it.

Jessie

I wouldn't go near the stuff, let alone inject it. If I were that interested in DHT, I would just find a reputable source for Stanolone and make a homemade gel out of it with glycerine. But that's just me.

OP
Brandin

Brandin

I wouldn't go near the stuff, let alone inject it. If I were that interested in DHT, I would just find a reputable source for Stanolone and make a homemade gel out of it with glycerine. But that's just me.
Stanolone has bad ***t bound to it tho right?

OP
Brandin

Brandin

Click bait again! Everytime I see a title like this, It makes me think the person already tried it and is telling us about it.
Haha I jist simply right what it is about. And it is in questions and answers ma guy...

OP
Brandin

Brandin

Maybe just try it on the scrotum? What is your goal? The dose would not in anyway be advantageous in injectable format imo
Well I dont like sleeping without a quilt and if I dont it goes on the quilt while sleeping...

Jessie

Stanolone has bad ***t bound to it tho right?
Maybe, even though I never used it, I was always told the old Andractim gel was a pretty clean product. It's no longer being sold though.

Best bet is to just buy pure stanolone powder and dissolve it on a suitable solvent. Then it can be added to something like glycerine or aloe vera, essentially making your own androgen gel.

golder

Is really all absorbed at that point?
It was mainly addressing the point of a drop transcrotally being a nuisance and potentially transferring to clothes etc. Whereas in reality it will be dried in almost 10 minutes.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals