Feel Alpha with this potent androgen (11-keto DHT) and dopamine (Gonadin) stack

metamorph

I use 1 drop of 11-keto DHT on the scrotum every other day or every third day. For the gonadin, it's 2-4 drops per day orally.
Also, how long did you use it for? Does it need to be cycled? Let me know if you have any recommendations.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Also, how long did you use it for? Does it need to be cycled? Let me know if you have any recommendations.
It doesn't have to be cycled. I used it more on-demand when I felt like I could benefit from it than on a consistent basis since my baseline is already on point.

Matestube

What has been your experience with these supps either alone or in combination?
I already barely feel anything on 50mg of pure DHT in DMSO every day or high doses Proviron or high doses Andractim, so I doubt I'll feel anything from small doses of 11-keto-DHT.
On the other hand, testosterone makes me feel great.

I guess that's because my expectation with any steroid is euphoria, which doesn't come with all of them.
For other goals like drying out, DHT/DHT-derivatives work perfectly.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
I already barely feel anything on 50mg of pure DHT in DMSO every day or high doses Proviron or high doses Andractim, so I doubt I'll feel anything from small doses of 11-keto-DHT.
On the other hand, testosterone makes me feel great.

I guess that's because my expectation with any steroid is euphoria, which doesn't come with all of them.
For other goals like drying out, DHT/DHT-derivatives work perfectly.
I have not used DHT so can't compare. I just know that 1 drop on the scrotum gives me that feeling reliably. Perhaps I'm just sensitive to that specific compound.

area51puy

Forum Supporter
I have not used DHT so can't compare. I just know that 1 drop on the scrotum gives me that feeling reliably. Perhaps I'm just sensitive to that specific compound.
Have you notice any difference taking it orally vs on the scrotum?

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Have you notice any difference taking it orally vs on the scrotum?
I haven't used it orally. I initially bought it to use on my cheeks for beard growth. Then played around with scrotum application and was much more potent there than on the cheeks.

Cameron

I haven't used it orally. I initially bought it to use on my cheeks for beard growth. Then played around with scrotum application and was much more potent there than on the cheeks.
Have you checked your dht from androsterone 11ketodht or dhea use? Any increase?

Matestube

What has been your experience with these supps either alone or in combination?

Wouldn't transdermal DHEA fullfil the purpose of both supplements and even more ?

A.R

Not for me , andro feels gaba agonist yes,but in not any case could make me serious, it's the opposite, it makes me reckless,calm and playful, i say everything that passes trought my mind .
With using Androsterone, do you experience people acting weird around you due to the pheromone effect?

Cameron

With using Androsterone, do you experience people acting weird around you due to the pheromone effect?
Not really but my girlfriend can’t even smell it from the bottle.. no scent to her but very strong cologne smell to me. I don’t think it’s very noticeable to most people but who knows.. most people act constantly the same to me regardless I can’t relate to some off the odd experiences of some stories on here lol

A.R

Not really but my girlfriend can’t even smell it from the bottle.. no scent to her but very strong cologne smell to me. I don’t think it’s very noticeable to most people but who knows.. most people act constantly the same to me regardless I can’t relate to some off the odd experiences of some stories on here lol
No problem. It might be due to you being around mostly healthy people. Bad reactions usually come from estrogen dominant/stressed people.

AinmAnseo

Forum Supporter
Would Gonadin be useful to take for older men with PFS?
I did not see anything concrete about this on the main Gonadin thread.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals