Can 11 Keto Dht Cause Hair Loss?

dq139

has anybody on here taken 11 keto dht and experienced any hairloss?

I really want to try it out but if theres a chance I will loose hair faster than I wont risk it. I have lower dht and want to raise it to be healthier

Gl;itch.e

Nope. No issues of hair loss. Some hair thickening (on the body mostly) can be experienced if you have been living with a low androgen output. I know I have noticed slightly more course hair on forearms etc. But hair on head. No problem

OP
D

dq139

Nope. No issues of hair loss. Some hair thickening (on the body mostly) can be experienced if you have been living with a low androgen output. I know I have noticed slightly more course hair on forearms etc. But hair on head. No problem

What supplements do u take with it?..I take alot of vit e zinc gelatin & taurine to protect my hair. Hopefully taking all that with 11keto dht head hair would still thhead.

Gl;itch.e

What supplements do u take with it?..I take alot of vit e zinc gelatin & taurine to protect my hair. Hopefully taking all that with 11keto dht head hair would still thhead.
Should be fine. I would be cautious with "a lot" of Zinc. How much of that are you currently taking? and do you have a regular source of Copper from your diet?

OP
D

dq139

Should be fine. I would be cautious with "a lot" of Zinc. How much of that are you currently taking? and do you have a regular source of Copper from your diet?

I usually take 35 mgs of supplemental zinc per day supplement wise including multivitamin. also my multi vitamin has copper in it...sometimes I take over 50mgs of zinc if I ejaculate a lot that day, so it depends.

TeslaFan

I usually take 35 mgs of supplemental zinc per day supplement wise including multivitamin. also my multi vitamin has copper in it...sometimes I take over 50mgs of zinc if I ejaculate a lot that day, so it depends.

Not sure what is behind most people taking so much zinc. Long term supplementation will cause a lot of Metallothionein to build on the stomach lining, thus preventing copper assimilation from food. Low copper will eventually cause the following cascade: low ceruloplasmin -> low dopamine -> low steroid production, and a brand new problem on your head: gray hair.
Just eating beef or lamb 2-3 times a week is enough zinc, which is already bound in proteins, safer and bioavailable.

OP
D

dq139

Not sure what is behind most people taking so much zinc. Long term supplementation will cause a lot of Metallothionein to build on the stomach lining, thus preventing copper assimilation from food. Low copper will eventually cause the following cascade: low ceruloplasmin -> low dopamine -> low steroid production, and a brand new problem on your head: gray hair.
Just eating beef or lamb 2-3 times a week is enough zinc, which is already bound in proteins, safer and bioavailable.

Well I take it for its estrogen & prolactin blocking abilities. I also work outside and sweat profusely everyday. But I will take heed and take zinc less frequently.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals