I’m taking a B Vitamin Injection DAILY. IS IT BAD?

A.R

I’m self injecting a B Vitamin injection daily to combat long term weakness/cfs symptoms.

Reason being it’s very easily accessible in the country which I am in. After reading Dr lonsdales work on thiamine has also made me focus on the b vitamins especially thiamine more.

The formula contains,

Thiamine 100mg
B6 100mg
B12 1000mcg

Hopefully this will build up my stores of thiamine.

I inject IM. Been doing for only last 3 days or so.

I’m going through a very stressful time atm, and have had no choice but to be double vaccined in quick succession in order to travel.

Suffer from all over body pains and weakness In legs. So felt I should take the injection daily until I feel an improvement.

Could anyone tell me what sort of problems I may run into?

K

Kaur Singh

B6 orally can be a problem, specially at doses higher than 10 mg
you are doing 100mg IM...

many with ME/CFS have problems with B6 metabolism also

BibleBeliever

B6 can cause extremely low calcium and thus worsen cfs.
Ray doesn't recommend more than 5mg of b6 a week.
Potatoes are your best food source of b6 if you do it via food. Peeled potatoes well cooked are recommended by RayPeat if starches are too be consumed. They also are a decent source of b1.

B12 can cause low potassium/folate over time, will increase need for orange juice.
Beef liver is your richest source of b12 and sustainable.

Milk and orange juice are rich in b1.
Ray recommends sometimes 10mg at a time, i think 100mg a week.
Too much b1 can lower potassium/magnesium, even zinc.

The ideal is to try food sources.

CFS is best to increase thyroid. Sugar oxidation increases, therefore energy levels increase.
Thyroid is the key to this. Dark roast coffee is the best way to increase thyroid; a coffee made with say 14 tablespoons may have about 50mg of niacin. Increase blood levels of vitamin e, stimulate thyroid which further increases sugar oxidiation. (as niacin b3 is the most important vitamin for increasing energy from carbohydrates) and thus less fatigue.
Lowering pufa is also a key factor to increase thyroid/sugar oxidation.

Depending on tolerance, such should always be combined with food and plenty of carbohydrates, as if glycogen is low than instead of acting as thyroid it will increase adrenaline and further cause stress.

The bioweapons, their spike proteins require high glutathione to deal with properly. They become much more problematic if glutathione is low, essentially attacking the blood vessels. To increase glutathione, plenty of selenium rich foods, dark roast coffee(via the raising of blood levels of vitamin e), orange juice (via vitamin c), eggs and milk also help this. Proper types of exercise help this too.

mostlylurking

I’m self injecting a B Vitamin injection daily to combat long term weakness/cfs symptoms.

Reason being it’s very easily accessible in the country which I am in. After reading Dr lonsdales work on thiamine has also made me focus on the b vitamins especially thiamine more.

The formula contains,

Thiamine 100mg
B6 100mg
B12 1000mcg

Hopefully this will build up my stores of thiamine.

I inject IM. Been doing for only last 3 days or so.

I’m going through a very stressful time atm, and have had no choice but to be double vaccined in quick succession in order to travel.

Suffer from all over body pains and weakness In legs. So felt I should take the injection daily until I feel an improvement.

Could anyone tell me what sort of problems I may run into?
Too much B6. Too much B12. I'm sure there's a limit to how much thiamine is good for you. It gave me shooting electrical zapping pains in my thighs when I took 2500mg instead of my optimum dose of 2 grams oral thiamine hcl/day.

Perhaps reviewing Dr. Costantini's work would be enlightening? HDT Therapy He recommended 2 grams of thiamine hcl/day (based on weight, see info at the link). This dosage for 7 days equals to ONE 100mg injection of thiamine hcl per week.

Here's a link to Dr. Costantini's paper on CFS:
High-dose thiamine improves the symptoms
of fibromyalgia

Other papers are located here: Published Study Articles

OP
A.R

A.R

B6 orally can be a problem, specially at doses higher than 10 mg
you are doing 100mg IM...

many with ME/CFS have problems with B6 metabolism also
I’m getting some great prolactin lowering signs after injection such as less gyno symptoms. Im thinking that’s due to the B6 which is known to lower prolactin. Shortly after injection I also feel my digestion improves. Maybe different people have a different requirement of B6? I’ve had a history of high Prolactin
Too much B6. Too much B12. I'm sure there's a limit to how much thiamine is good for you. It gave me shooting electrical zapping pains in my thighs when I took 2500mg instead of my optimum dose of 2 grams oral thiamine hcl/day.

Perhaps reviewing Dr. Costantini's work would be enlightening? HDT Therapy He recommended 2 grams of thiamine hcl/day (based on weight, see info at the link). This dosage for 7 days equals to ONE 100mg injection of thiamine hcl per week.

Here's a link to Dr. Costantini's paper on CFS:
High-dose thiamine improves the symptoms
of fibromyalgia

Other papers are located here: Published Study Articles
How did you get the conversion rate of 2grams oral daily to 100mg IM weekly?
Also thanks for the signs to look out for if I’m overdoing the thiamine with the zapping pains. So far I’ve only felt positive effects.
B6 can cause extremely low calcium and thus worsen cfs.
Ray doesn't recommend more than 5mg of b6 a week.
Potatoes are your best food source of b6 if you do it via food. Peeled potatoes well cooked are recommended by RayPeat if starches are too be consumed. They also are a decent source of b1.

B12 can cause low potassium/folate over time, will increase need for orange juice.
Beef liver is your richest source of b12 and sustainable.

Milk and orange juice are rich in b1.
Ray recommends sometimes 10mg at a time, i think 100mg a week.
Too much b1 can lower potassium/magnesium, even zinc.

The ideal is to try food sources.

CFS is best to increase thyroid. Sugar oxidation increases, therefore energy levels increase.
Thyroid is the key to this. Dark roast coffee is the best way to increase thyroid; a coffee made with say 14 tablespoons may have about 50mg of niacin. Increase blood levels of vitamin e, stimulate thyroid which further increases sugar oxidiation. (as niacin b3 is the most important vitamin for increasing energy from carbohydrates) and thus less fatigue.
Lowering pufa is also a key factor to increase thyroid/sugar oxidation.

Depending on tolerance, such should always be combined with food and plenty of carbohydrates, as if glycogen is low than instead of acting as thyroid it will increase adrenaline and further cause stress.

The bioweapons, their spike proteins require high glutathione to deal with properly. They become much more problematic if glutathione is low, essentially attacking the blood vessels. To increase glutathione, plenty of selenium rich foods, dark roast coffee(via the raising of blood levels of vitamin e), orange juice (via vitamin c), eggs and milk also help this. Proper types of exercise help this too.
Thanks for the information regarding the spike proteins.

My digestion is really messed up due to all the stress I’ve been under these last few years.

Maybe daily injections are bit extreme and I’ll do it to eod

And then look out for overdose signs such as a the zapping pains.

For me, after every injection so far, I’ve only felt a positive uplifting effect, so I take that to mean my body is deficient In these nutrients

OP
A.R

A.R

I really appreciate the response people

laleto12

i dont know if there would be a problem but why not inject a B-Complex rather than what you are doing with just 3?

OP
A.R

A.R

i dont know if there would be a problem but why not inject a B-Complex rather than what you are doing with just 3?
The problem is the injection has only used these 3 vitamins in the formula

OP
A.R

A.R

1645352031073.jpeg

K

Kaur Singh

The continuous daily administration of B6, at such high dose - 100 mg IM even more potent than orally
Peat speaks of one dose of 10 mg being sufficient to correct a deff if exists

there is yet no know way to determine who will get B6 toxicity from supplementation
so a bit of a Russian roulette
With ME/CFS, your odds are higher

Katerina Dalton wrote about her patients' experiences with B6 administration
There are Dutch studies too

There are safe-r ways of doing things, with longer lasting effects on your health and well-being

Danny ROddy why thyroid supp not working.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Fred

I may be wrong, but I believe Ray said that injections themselves are harmful. Maybe someone can confirm?

mostlylurking

How did you get the conversion rate of 2grams oral daily to 100mg IM weekly?
Also thanks for the signs to look out for if I’m overdoing the thiamine with the zapping pains. So far I’ve only felt positive effects.
I got the conversion rate via Dr. Costantini's site here: HDT Therapy Reading this page and also this page would be helpful: FAQ. Dr. Costantini's studies are here: Published Study Articles.

Before and after videos of Dr. Costantini's patients are here: Videos Parkinson's Patients before and after treatment - Ultima Edizione.Eu

OP
A.R

A.R

I wonder why the company has come up with this formula then of 100mg each of B1, B6, if B6 has shown to be toxic

OP
A.R

A.R

I’ve found this syrup.

Much lower dose of the vitamins.

What do you guys think of this?

Formula

• Cyproheptadine
• Carnitine HCl
• Lysine HCI
• Vitamin B1
• Vitamin B6
• Vitamin B12

bagotage

mostlylurking

Hi, the conversion rate should be 140x, not 14x, according to the FAQ (e.g., 2g/day oral = 100mg 2x/weekly injected/
I think that the FAQs on Dr. Costantini's site were written years ago and nobody has proofed them lately. The information on the Therapy page says this:
"In order to obtain the same effects of the intramuscular dose, the oral dosage should be around 140 times higher. For instance, 100 mg injected once a week have the same therapeutic effect that 2 grams per day x 7 days (total 14,000 mg, thus 140 times 100 mg) have if administrated orally. "

Even though the FAQs page have some misinformation (a typo?), overall they have been helpful for me because there are answers to real patient questions there. This is pertaining to thiamine hcl taken by injection vs thiamine hcl taken orally.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals