Testosterone Enanthate Injections In Leg, Varicocele

TreasureVibe

I injected testosterone enanthate in my left upper leg for 8 weeks with a syringe, once per week an injection of 250mg. I did this on top of my upper leg. Sometimes I would hit a nerve and my leg would spasm. The testosterone enanthate just sat there during and afterwards, I almost never trained. I also swallowed dianabol pills everyday.

Did a PCT and now I have a varicocele. I highly suspect that injecting testosterone enanthate in my left leg could've very well caused the varicocele. This was 3 years ago now. I have had the varicocele ever since.

When I do certain posture correction the varicocele shrinks. Also when I do certain exercises the varicocele shrinks. I had a friend who cured his varicocele with correcting his anterior pelvic tilt but I know for certain he did not inject his leg with testosterone enanthate.

It can be very well possible that the testosterone enanthate contained other steroids as well, because it was an illegal product.

I did not have a varicocele prior to this. When the varicocele came, it hurted like hell, which got me to notice it.

Does anyone have any ideas about the effects of testosterone enanthate just sitting there in the muscles in the left upper leg and what that could've done to the muscles down there which now appear to squeeze my scrotal veins to oblivion?

Thanks..!!

@haidut

OP
T

TreasureVibe

Isn't ethanate full of pufa?
I have no idea. I was young, gullible, silly and stupid and had no idea of Peat's existence back then. Maybe someone else can elaborate on this!!

I recall vitamin E and niacinamide both shrinking the varicocele on separate occasions, although the vitamin E was just one day while having taken it for 2 weekend prior, and the niacinamide instantly but with much less difference in size change. (250mg dosage)

Anyone?

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals