11-Keto DHT

silverprince

Hello,

Interested in learning more about 11-Keto DHT. Is it still being offered for sale?

Kingpinguin

Hello,

Interested in learning more about 11-Keto DHT. Is it still being offered for sale?

Theres a thread about it. Hard to find more research on it than whats on there. The answer how to obtain it still is on that thread. But the solution is writing a PM to the thread creator asking him.

OP
S

silverprince

Theres a thread about it. Hard to find more research on it than whats on there. The answer how to obtain it still is on that thread. But the solution is writing a PM to the thread creator asking him.

Thanks for the tip, I got in contact.

Cameron

I’d love to see human studies I wonder if 11-keto dht is going to be researched by @haidut in humans to see what effect it has in other steroid pathways. It’s a androgen mostly recognized in fish

Nebula

I’d love to see human studies I wonder if 11-keto dht is going to be researched by @haidut in humans to see what effect it has in other steroid pathways. It’s a androgen mostly recognized in fish
Yeah I’m weary of people taking it. I think it’s kind of irresponsible for Haidut to sell something like that with so little human testing. I have big respect for Haidut’s research and contributions, but I do think he is too quick to release things that haven’t been thoroughly tested and he should give stronger warnings on possible backfiring of pro metabolic substances when metabolism isn’t already functioning.

homyak

Yeah I’m weary of people taking it. I think it’s kind of irresponsible for Haidut to sell something like that with so little human testing. I have big respect for Haidut’s research and contributions, but I do think he is too quick to release things that haven’t been thoroughly tested and he should give stronger warnings on possible backfiring of pro metabolic substances when metabolism isn’t already functioning.

It says for lab use only.

Last edited:

Cameron

The idea is 11 keto would act like dht but in reality it won’t it’s chemical structure will not work on the receptor quite like dht so who knows what actions it would make in humans cause it’s not studied well. Dht should be legal without a doubt