If finasteride is really horrible for us, then what else can we really do to combat androgenic alopecia?

With respect to your questions. Yes, I do think options other than finasteride can halt hair loss. Coal tar and pine tar have a number of mechanisms of action. Which it why they are disliked by modern medicine. They are old school “dirty” treatments, not “clean” single molecule drugs like has been in fashion for nearly a hundred years now. They are loaded with different aromatic and carbon compounds. Off the top of my head ha! I can’t tell you why tar based shampoos work, just that they work well for me and seems to work for many others. I believe minoxidil works by keeping the hair follicles in a growth phase. I think it also has some effect on blood flow in small vessels. But whatever their mechanisms of action they seem to work.

What kind of help has coal tar provided your hair? New growth? Thickening existing hair?

JamesGatz

Take the RAPUNZELpill guys. JUST lock yourself up in a tower and wait for a prince charming to rescue you and your hair WILL GROW like wildfire

0A461BA6-D9F1-45F1-9ED3-4893301276D5.jpeg

JamesGatz

I've been peating for AWHILE NOW, and I AM the male equivalent of Rapunzel, my hair GROWS VERY FAST and THICK, GENTLEMEN - IF YOU ARE REALLY PEATING YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE A SHRED OF HAIR LOSS

golder

I've been peating for AWHILE NOW, and I AM the male equivalent of Rapunzel, my hair GROWS VERY FAST and THICK, GENTLEMEN - IF YOU ARE REALLY PEATING YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE A SHRED OF HAIR LOSS
Go easy on the caps/memes/jokes man. It’s nice that hair loss isn’t a particularly pressing concern for you and I hope it stays that way.

JamesGatz

YOU KNOW WHAT you guys should do?

Just create a money pool for ONE GUY to be coached by me

Bring me the BALDEST GUY ON THIS FORUM, Someone with NONEXISTANT or HORRIBLE hair and I will LITERALLY produce crazy results within 3 months AS LONG as he can follow my directions

NO FINASTERIDE, NO MINOXIDIL, NO CASTOR OIL NEEDED

I WILL DO IT via metabolism and once I do that and PROVE MYSELF right, you guys can start taking me more serious

Lets go! THE BALDEST GUY YOU CAN FIND LETS GO! I can turn a Norwood 11 to a Norwood 0 I PROMISE, what do you have to lose guys?

If I disappear tomorrow all my methodology disappears with me, you have NOTHING TO LOSE if you are bald, you can ONLY GO UP FROM HERE

Lets go guys put your money where your mouth is

golder

Bring me the BALDEST GUY ON THIS FORUM, Someone with NONEXISTANT or HORRIBLE hair and I will LITERALLY produce crazy results within 3 months AS LONG as he can follow my directions

I WILL DO IT via metabolism and once I do that and PROVE MYSELF right, you guys can start taking me more serious

Lets go! THE BALDEST GUY YOU CAN FIND LETS GO! I can turn a Norwood 11 to a Norwood 0 I PROMISE, what do you have to lose guys?

If I disappear tomorrow all my methodology disappears with me, you have NOTHING TO LOSE if you are bald, you can ONLY GO UP FROM HERE

Is there any chance you could just help us here without creating this situation into a game/meme?

JamesGatz

Is there any chance you could just help us here without creating this situation into a game/meme?
I can't help dudes with hair loss with a ONE-HIT solution, because since stress causes hair loss - every mans CAUSE OF HAIR LOSS is different and a result of AGGREGATE stressors.

My solution to hair loss is UNIQUE for every guy and involves me learning about your life and making recommendations to reduce all stressors.

I'm NOT JOKING - I SWEAR GUYS

BRING ME ANY BALD GUY, BRING ME THE NORWOOD 8'S

BRING ME THE NORWOOD 9'S

BRING ME, HE WHO WISHES TO BECOME RAPUNZEL

BRING ME, HE WHO WISHES TO BECOME SAMPSON

I GOT THE KEYS 🔑

I SWEAR I WILL PROVE MYSELF - I SWEAR I WILL SAVE YOU

IM NOT JOKING - Book the consultation Norwoodies and I WILL PULL YOU OUT THE ABYSS

WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO LOSE GUYS?

$100 a month or $200 a month for a few months? Thats NOTHING if I can save your health and hair.

You can't put a price on your health or hair

If you need to take hair loss advice, take hair loss advice from A GUY THAT HAS RAPUNZEL HAIR MAN

I GOT THE KEYS 🔑 I AM THAT GUY MAN

JUST TRUST ME - I SWEAR I CAN SAVE YOU, AS LONG AS YOU CAN FOLLOW MY DIRECTIONS

Last edited:

Apple

I can't help dudes with hair loss with a ONE-HIT solution, because since stress causes hair loss - every mans CAUSE OF HAIR LOSS is different and a result of AGGREGATE stressors.

My solution to hair loss is UNIQUE for every guy and involves me learning about your life and making recommendations to reduce all stressors.
You just need one successful case ... someone like Haidut . If you go into conspiracy with him , maybe he could get a wig by his next podcast... Sure even J Besos will shell out a couple millions to you

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals