"I Have Liver Issues And I Am Not Making Progress"

OP
Tarmander

Tarmander

Neat. I'd be interested in his thoughts on the heart. Thx!
It was more personal stuff for me and how to know if someone is a good candidate for friend or partner. Basically how to build from the heart and not the head and where to do that.

Daniel11

Everything everyone is contributing is important and there is gems of helpful information in every post, but i still think we are missing something here, perhaps some other system in our bodies that there is no tests for yet, that if we correct or enhance everything else falls in to place, maybe some kind of electromagnetic pathways that our cells resonate with.

Just a theory but what i always consider is how is it yogis in the the Himalayas can go years without any food just sun gazing and drinking water, i suppose they are getting lots of Vitamin D from the sun and the mountain water is rich in minerals, but still i don't think this explains how they can live with out any food for so long, there must be some other mechanism that keeps all the cells in their body healthy.

How can these yogis survive with out the nutrients from food that we are told we must have to be healthy.

Sun gazing does directly stimulate the hypothalamus, pituitary and pineal glands, maybe that has something to do with it.

Perhaps we can tap in to this energy, not with the goal of not eating but as an complement to a healthy diet with the goal of greatly enhancing our health.

Feasting on Sunshine

OP
Tarmander

Tarmander

Everything everyone is contributing is important and there is gems of helpful information in every post, but i still think we are missing something here, perhaps some other system in our bodies that there is no tests for yet, that if we correct or enhance everything else falls in to place, maybe some kind of electromagnetic pathways that our cells resonate with.

Just a theory but what i always consider is how is it yogis in the the Himalayas can go years without any food just sun gazing and drinking water, i suppose they are getting lots of Vitamin D from the sun and the mountain water is rich in minerals, but still i don't think this explains how they can live with out any food for so long, there must be some other mechanism that keeps all the cells in their body healthy.

How can these yogis survive with out the nutrients from food that we are told we must have to be healthy.

Sun gazing does directly stimulate the hypothalamus, pituitary and pineal glands, maybe that has something to do with it.

Perhaps we can tap in to this energy, not with the goal of not eating but as an complement to a healthy diet with the goal of greatly enhancing our health.

Feasting on Sunshine

Have you ever tested breathing high amounts of CO2? Or increasing your CO2 intake with CO2 baths? I often feel it is the missing piece.

Diokine

@Tarmander

Your summary post is excellent - I really like the points that are made.

Regarding stabilizing the mind;

This is what I've been focusing on most recently. The connection between our perception of environment (our environment chiefly is other people) and our ability to think about the future. It's quite incredible to notice the feeling of working through a problem in your mind, the softening of the jaw and dropping of the shoulders for instance. Proper perception requires feedback, which requires a reference, from which the rhythm of our biology is built. We are constantly testing our perception of reality with reality itself, and the closer our system matches what we perceive, the more comfortable we are.

The base for all rhythm is the breath, and the quality of the breath reflects the quality of respiration throughout. When every breath is full and satisfying, fully integrated with perception, and in harmony with the body - there is good health. The nature of proper rhythm is balance, and balance is much easier in a finely tuned system. The balance between the branches of the autonomic nervous system creates a complex field about your body, which can rapidly change - to mobilize energy to run from a tiger or something. These large swings make it much harder to balance the system out over time though, and we can't find a good point of reference. Without a good reference, like the proper ground of an electrical circuit, the balance point will float around and will be hard to track. With difficulty in tracking, there is little feedback and the system loses sensitivity. A loss in sensitivity leads to a loss in coherence with the rhythm.

A loss in coherence represents a loss in cooperation and is the foundation of compromise in health. Some compromise is required for life, but too much leads to derangement. The coherence and rhythm of the entire body is in large part controlled by the kidneys. Through your perception and reaction, and manifested through colored fields of nervous potential, your kidneys work to maintain the topology of your entire being. The solar plexus represents the harmony of chiefly the kidneys, liver, and diaphragm. Pleasant feelings here are associated with proper balance and rhythm. This is where a genuine smile comes from, and it is only possible from good balance.

Daniel11

Have you ever tested breathing high amounts of CO2? Or increasing your CO2 intake with CO2 baths? I often feel it is the missing piece.

Only when i have been trekking above 10,000 feet, interestingly thats where i met the yogi that taught me how to sun gaze. I drink a blend of apple cider vinegar and sodium bicarbonate every morning, it sure fizzes a lot and feels good not sure how much CO2 I'm getting...

Jack Roe

Feasting on Sunshine

They can't.
They're called con artists.
Just because (or maybe _because_) someone dresses up in a towel and dispenses spiritual woo does not mean he is not a con artist.

Jasmuheen - Wikipedia

"Nutritional science proves that fasting for extended periods leads to starvation, dehydration, and eventual death. In the absence of food intake, the body normally burns its own reserves of glycogen, body fat, and muscle. Breatharians claim that their bodies do not consume these reserves while fasting.[4]

Some breatharians have submitted themselves to medical testing, including a hospital's observation of Indian mystic Prahlad Jani appearing to survive without food or water for 15 days,[5][6] and an Israeli breatharian appearing to survive for eight days on a television documentary.[7][8][9] In a handful of documented cases, individuals attempting breatharian fasting have died.[1][2][3] Among the claims in support of Inedia investigated by the Indian Rationalist Association, all were found to be fraudulent.[10] In other cases, people have attempted to survive on sunlight alone, only to abandon the effort after losing a large percentage of their body weight.[11]"
Inedia - Wikipedia

OP
Tarmander

Tarmander

@Diokine Thank you for the reply, nice write up.

@Daniel11 Breathing in a dust mask when you are at higher elevation feels pretty amazing. I have only gotten small results from ingesting CO2, but breathing it much more so.

Daniel11

They can't.
They're called con artists.
Just because (or maybe _because_) someone dresses up in a towel and dispenses spiritual woo does not mean he is not a con artist.

Jasmuheen - Wikipedia

"Nutritional science proves that fasting for extended periods leads to starvation, dehydration, and eventual death. In the absence of food intake, the body normally burns its own reserves of glycogen, body fat, and muscle. Breatharians claim that their bodies do not consume these reserves while fasting.[4]

Some breatharians have submitted themselves to medical testing, including a hospital's observation of Indian mystic Prahlad Jani appearing to survive without food or water for 15 days,[5][6] and an Israeli breatharian appearing to survive for eight days on a television documentary.[7][8][9] In a handful of documented cases, individuals attempting breatharian fasting have died.[1][2][3] Among the claims in support of Inedia investigated by the Indian Rationalist Association, all were found to be fraudulent.[10] In other cases, people have attempted to survive on sunlight alone, only to abandon the effort after losing a large percentage of their body weight.[11]"
Inedia - Wikipedia

He is for real, we walked together for days, he never ate, I was wearing hiking boots and a down jacket, sun gazing really increases metabolism, he was wearing thin cotton clothes, its pretty darn cold above 10,o0 feet in the Himalayas.

Many yogis in the Himalayas sun gaze as there main meditation practice, this yogi had a masters degree in computer science and spoke english as well and 3 other languages, we became friends i have met with him several times since our first meeting, and brought friends to meet him, we have to eat of course.

A couple of my friends went on a pilgrimage with him to Mount Kailash in Tibet, they where with him day and night for over 6 weeks, he never ate only drank water and never needed warm clothing.

Did you read that link about Feasting on Sunshine..

Xisca

Diokine, you relate exactly what I learned to do with Somatic Experiencing! You say it so well, what a great post!
It's quite incredible to notice the feeling of working through a problem in your mind, the softening of the jaw and dropping of the shoulders for instance. Proper perception requires feedback, which requires a reference, from which the rhythm of our biology is built.

The balance between the branches of the autonomic nervous system creates a complex field about your body, which can rapidly change - to mobilize energy to run from a tiger or something. These large swings make it much harder to balance the system out over time though, and we can't find a good point of reference. Without a good reference, like the proper ground of an electrical circuit, the balance point will float around and will be hard to track. With difficulty in tracking, there is little feedback and the system loses sensitivity. A loss in sensitivity leads to a loss in coherence with the rhythm.

A loss in coherence represents a loss in cooperation and is the foundation of compromise in health.
When we notice the feeling in the body, changes back to regulation and coherence can happen more easily. The body will do all it can to get better, and appart from all physical stuff like DV, we need to take care of the ANS at other levels. Our organs are working "alone" thanks to the ANS. Stress -present in facts, or present as a memory of the past- just redirect priorities, and digestion and immune system becomes secondary.

Cooperation is needed inside, but also among people, as relationships. I mean that reference can be build inside, but also outside, and especially when we feel lost. This is called co-regulation and is part of the polyvagal theory.

About swing and changes, what I can add: Of course it talks about rythm. But to mobilize energy is QUICK, as you know by experience. What is less known is that "coming down" is SLOW! We interfere too much in this relaxing phase! We should let it happen and back it with a "notice the feeling" method. In most cases we do not just because of social shame. To be here and now also means to be present to the process until its done. Or else we keep it frozen inside, and it piles up, and then it becomes impossible to clear it all. The waves have become a tsunami.

Thus what I think about the "point of reference": it becomes each time higher and higher, because when you relax is when the hidden activation is going to appear. As they pile up, your relaxation set point also has to adapt and become higher! I mean that you feel you relax, but it is not deep, and you cannot go deeper or else you are going to get anxious or whatever symptom of nervous activation. Also think about the tide, rocks that were under the water appear when the tide is low. So we do not let our inner tide go fully up and even more we do not let it go fully down.

No wonder why we are not fully awake during the day, and not fully asleep at night!

Here is another way to symbolize stress acting upon the normal rythm and waves of the body: When you go up and down stress waves, when they are too close one after another, and you do not let the body relax fully, what can happen? The body might decide that it is not worth making the effort to relax, because the next effort might be to close ahead. So you stay up... and loose the rythm.

Or just think about the heart beats on the screen, as they show in films when they watch for a wouldned person in hospital, and then you have a straight line, and doctors look at each other in the eyes, in silent, to stand the truth they know, and you watch and no need for words, you know it means death.

And this was very wise to link coherence to the resulting failure to cooperate. I can understand this happens in my body because I see this in society. We should all be cooperating, but when we stress we just rush for ourselves, as the panic to go out of a building in fire. If I finish the loop, we can work slowly to get this back, clean our wastes at different levels, regain coherence and cooperation. And we can never do this alone as good as with others, so thank you all!

Xisca

a hopeful feeling can be maintained about life. Good brain is about ambition and hope, which then stimulates thyroid and gives energy.
Above all, kidney depletion is about fear. If you have a rhythm, a purpose, which is trust, which means no fear, you will not be attracted to stimulation to give you a fleeting feeling of life.
This is also very interresting, because ambition correspond to serotonine, and hope + purpose correspond to dopamine!
Some ambition is fine, but too much leads obviously to stress...
And as we know, too much serotonine is bad isn't it?

"No hope" is obviously meaning in common language "it is not even worth trying", and linked to a perspective of death. At least this is feeling depressive.
"No fear" can be trust, interresting, I had related a no fear state more to curiosity.
Puppies and children do this, they go back to the mother, then go and discover in curiosity, and go back to mother for soothing fear, and can't help it, they go again because they are curious! Yes I can touch the feeling of trust in this! Trust in oneself. (I had linked the word)

Amazoniac

@Tarmander

Your summary post is excellent - I really like the points that are made.

Regarding stabilizing the mind;

This is what I've been focusing on most recently. The connection between our perception of environment (our environment chiefly is other people) and our ability to think about the future. It's quite incredible to notice the feeling of working through a problem in your mind, the softening of the jaw and dropping of the shoulders for instance. Proper perception requires feedback, which requires a reference, from which the rhythm of our biology is built. We are constantly testing our perception of reality with reality itself, and the closer our system matches what we perceive, the more comfortable we are.

The base for all rhythm is the breath, and the quality of the breath reflects the quality of respiration throughout. When every breath is full and satisfying, fully integrated with perception, and in harmony with the body - there is good health. The nature of proper rhythm is balance, and balance is much easier in a finely tuned system. The balance between the branches of the autonomic nervous system creates a complex field about your body, which can rapidly change - to mobilize energy to run from a tiger or something. These large swings make it much harder to balance the system out over time though, and we can't find a good point of reference. Without a good reference, like the proper ground of an electrical circuit, the balance point will float around and will be hard to track. With difficulty in tracking, there is little feedback and the system loses sensitivity. A loss in sensitivity leads to a loss in coherence with the rhythm.

A loss in coherence represents a loss in cooperation and is the foundation of compromise in health. Some compromise is required for life, but too much leads to derangement. The coherence and rhythm of the entire body is in large part controlled by the kidneys. Through your perception and reaction, and manifested through colored fields of nervous potential, your kidneys work to maintain the topology of your entire being. The solar plexus represents the harmony of chiefly the kidneys, liver, and diaphragm. Pleasant feelings here are associated with proper balance and rhythm. This is where a genuine smile comes from, and it is only possible from good balance.
Imagine the potential of virtual reality to assist the recovery of people that are sick and can't move..

Amazoniac

Riboflavin (vitamin B-2) and health
"Although relatively heat-stable, riboflavin is readily degraded by light. Milk kept in glass bottles and delivered to the doorstep might be particularly susceptible to loss through this route, which is also associated with flavor changes, because the oxidative products of photolysis can damage milk lipids. This light sensitivity of riboflavin has led to loss of riboflavin from banked breast milk used in the parenteral nutrition of newborns (13)."

"Steps in the cyclical β oxidation of fatty acids are also dependent on flavins as electron acceptors. An effect on the β oxidation of fatty acids is thought to be responsible for the altered fatty acid profile in hepatic lipids in severely riboflavin-deficient rats (69, 70), which seems to be independent of the dietary source of lipid. The most marked effect was an increase in 18:2n−6 and a lowering of 20:4n−6. Similar but less striking differences were observed in plasma, erythrocyte membranes, and kidney. The influence of riboflavin deficiency on fatty acid profiles may reflect an overall reduction in the β oxidation of fatty acids, while essential fatty acids present in the diet accumulate. Weanling rats fed a riboflavin-deficient diet rapidly showed impaired oxidation of palmitoyl CoA and stearic, oleic, and linoleic acids (71, 72)."

L

lollipop

He is for real, we walked together for days, he never ate, I was wearing hiking boots and a down jacket, sun gazing really increases metabolism, he was wearing thin cotton clothes, its pretty darn cold above 10,o0 feet in the Himalayas.

Many yogis in the Himalayas sun gaze as there main meditation practice, this yogi had a masters degree in computer science and spoke english as well and 3 other languages, we became friends i have met with him several times since our first meeting, and brought friends to meet him, we have to eat of course.

A couple of my friends went on a pilgrimage with him to Mount Kailash in Tibet, they where with him day and night for over 6 weeks, he never ate only drank water and never needed warm clothing.

Did you read that link about Feasting on Sunshine..
Interesting @Daniel11. I must admit living in India for 12 yrs seeking out yoga and "spiritual" quests, I ran into and witnessed events not currently thought possible from a scientific consensus.

Xisca

We could develop many things... I still think about this sentence from catholic mass, I do not know in English, but "no soy digna que entres en mi casa pero una palabra tuya bastara para sanarme". It means we can heal in an instant. E: Tolle also mentioned changing overnight.

I have done impossible things several times, but the problem is that I cannot reproduce it on purpose. Most of the time it was in a dangerous or urgent situation, which help to not use the mind! Or with a very very strong desire to help that was not decided by my will. There is something that is out of mind reach!

I would sun gaze but not sun graze, because if you just decide this without preparation, then it will just be fasting... And for sure those yogis were doing something else than fasting!

Well, I let you for my red lamp now! Good night!

Daniel11

Interesting @Daniel11. I must admit living in India for 12 yrs seeking out yoga and "spiritual" quests, I ran into and witnessed events not currently thought possible from a scientific consensus.

The goal is not to be free from eating the yogi always explained, its just a natural stage after long time practice of sun gazing. I learned sun gazing and practiced while i was in the Himalayas, and always felt really good every time i did. When i got home i tried to continue but you need sunny days and at first should only be practiced at sunrise or sunset and thats not always easy timing to do. So i never did it regularly, maybe 2-3 times a month in the summer i would sun gaze and always felt great after doing.

I was an electrician for many years in my youth and was always working long days around different types of lights and noticed how i felt different with each kind of light spectrum, i got very interested in using light for healing. I tried working with different red light devices over the years and would shine them in my eyes but they seemed weak and did not do much.

Several years ago i started Peating, then last year i saw the red light man company advertising on this forum, i checked in to their lights and knew right away these where much better quality and stronger then any i had tried, so i bought i few different ones in various spectrums of light from them and started experimenting.

I have tried many light devices over the years, red light man is the first company that understands that its not just about the spectrum of light its about how focused and the intensity of the light that is a key to its effectiveness, the original research on using red light for biological healing was done on lasers.

My experience with the yogi learning to sun gaze combined with my electrical background and interest in light therapy allowed me to know there was a way to heal my body with light.

I knew it would help shinning the light directly on my thyroid, and it did, i was able to get off NDT. But i was really interested in how it would feel shinning specific wavelengths of light in my eyes compared to sun gazing. After trying a few of their different lights i quickly deiced i liked and felt best with the light they make that has wavelength in the visible light range 600 nanometers to 70o nm and the stayed with that light.

This is the light i use.

Red Light Device Mini - Red Light Man

I found very quickly that holding this light 4-5 inches from my eyes for 3-8 min with them open produced very similar effects to sun gazing, that being very fast improvement in mood and clearing of uncomfortable feelings and emotions, also much better focus along with a host of physical benefits.

The sclera (whites of the eyes) absorb photons very efficiently, this light travels through our whole body enhancing cellular functioning, and the eyes are the direct path for light photons to reach and enhance functioning of the hypothalamus, pituitary and pineal gland.

I believe getting the proper spectrum of light through the eyes heals the body and awakens the mind, and cascades into numerous physiological benefits.

Some people are very sensitive to light and need to start slow, others jump right in and feel great.

Shinning light in the 600nm-700nm range in your eyes is not only safe its good for your eyes. Here is a research paper on the benefits of Photobiomodulation (Light Treatment) for the eyes.

Photobiomodulation with 670 nm light increased phagocytosis in human retinal pigment epithelial cells

Also here is a link to hundreds of research papers on the benefits of red light on cellular and biological functioning.

"photobiomodulation" - PMC - NCBI

L

lollipop

The goal is not to be free from eating the yogi always explained, its just a natural stage after long time practice of sun gazing. I learned sun gazing and practiced while i was in the Himalayas, and always felt really good every time i did. When i got home i tried to continue but you need sunny days and at first should only be practiced at sunrise or sunset and thats not always easy timing to do. So i never did it regularly, maybe 2-3 times a month in the summer i would sun gaze and always felt great after doing.

I was an electrician for many years in my youth and was always working long days around different types of lights and noticed how i felt different with each kind of light spectrum, i got very interested in using light for healing. I tried working with different red light devices over the years and would shine them in my eyes but they seemed weak and did not do much.

Several years ago i started Peating, then last year i saw the red light man company advertising on this forum, i checked in to their lights and knew right away these where much better quality and stronger then any i had tried, so i bought i few different ones in various spectrums of light from them and started experimenting.

I have tried many light devices over the years, red light man is the first company that understands that its not just about the spectrum of light its about how focused and the intensity of the light that is a key to its effectiveness, the original research on using red light for biological healing was done on lasers.

My experience with the yogi learning to sun gaze combined with my electrical background and interest in light therapy allowed me to know there was a way to heal my body with light.

I knew it would help shinning the light directly on my thyroid, and it did, i was able to get off NDT. But i was really interested in how it would feel shinning specific wavelengths of light in my eyes compared to sun gazing. After trying a few of their different lights i quickly deiced i liked and felt best with the light they make that has wavelength in the visible light range 600 nanometers to 70o nm and the stayed with that light.

This is the light i use.

Red Light Device Mini - Red Light Man

I found very quickly that holding this light 4-5 inches from my eyes for 3-8 min with them open produced very similar effects to sun gazing, that being very fast improvement in mood and clearing of uncomfortable feelings and emotions, also much better focus along with a host of physical benefits.

The sclera (whites of the eyes) absorb photons very efficiently, this light travels through our whole body enhancing cellular functioning, and the eyes are the direct path for light photons to reach and enhance functioning of the hypothalamus, pituitary and pineal gland.

I believe getting the proper spectrum of light through the eyes heals the body and awakens the mind, and cascades into numerous physiological benefits.

Some people are very sensitive to light and need to start slow, others jump right in and feel great.

Shinning light in the 600nm-700nm range in your eyes is not only safe its good for your eyes. Here is a research paper on the benefits of Photobiomodulation (Light Treatment) for the eyes.

Photobiomodulation with 670 nm light increased phagocytosis in human retinal pigment epithelial cells

Also here is a link to hundreds of research papers on the benefits of red light on cellular and biological functioning.

"photobiomodulation" - PMC - NCBI
Very interesting.

Xisca

I ran into and witnessed events not currently thought possible from a scientific consensus.
I would appreciate a thread about your experiences!
I would sun gaze but not sun graze, because if you just decide this without preparation, then it will just be fasting... And for sure those yogis were doing something else than fasting!
The goal is not to be free from eating the yogi always explained, its just a natural stage after long time practice of sun gazing.
That's what I understood, they do not fast, they eat what they need, and then one day they need nothing more.
Now I read the forum in the morning with the red light on my throat.
I take the red light for a go on my belly and liver and kidneys before sleep. I am almost sure I will wake up one morning with the light on...
And I sun gaze at sun set!

Better here to talk about light for liver?
Daniel, have you done a resume topic about your use of the red light, in the red light forum?
So you could refer to it and have to type less. :)

Jennifer

Thanks Jennifer, I could feel your bubble touching mine... :)
I remember also Daniel11 saying that women got more attracted to him when he was more healthy.
I think health is attractive. Nice teeth make a smile more attractive etc.

When you have digestive issues, you can show many unattractive signs, the 1st being bad breath!
Then the skin, colour, bags under eyes...
Haha! You're too cute, Xisca. :D

But yeah, I agree that health is attractive, I just don't think illness automatically makes a person unattractive, nor do I think that healthy looking features automatically means a person is healthy. Looks can be very deceiving. A perfect example - the "healthy" looking athletes who, out of the blue, drop dead on the field, or the illusion of health many women create using makeup.

People can be ill and still have a nice smile, eyes, skin, hair, be charming, kind, sincere etc., but how do they perceive themselves? To me, this makes a huge difference. It's easy for people to think they're unattractive when they feel ill so they may be presenting themselves to others that way, perhaps appearing standoffish, so people don't engage with them and this only reinforces their skewed belief that they're unattractive.

Amazoniac and I have had this conversation before and I think our differing opinions just come down to personal experience and/or what we have witnessed because I've spent enough time in health forums, hospitals, nursing homes, and even at family gatherings to know that sick people, even sick men, flirt. Even frail, old men hooked up to oxygen tanks flirt. It's been my experience that the older generations of men are some of the most flirtatious out there, like they can't not be charming. :) They're ill, but don't seem to let it stop them. In fact, some even use it to their advantage.

I had a great uncle who was pretty beaten up from serving in the war who used to go up to the woman in my family, give a flirtatious wink and say he had a veteran's card, as if it were a credit card and he was trying to buy us off. lol My grandfather was a total flirt, too. One of those really sweet, charming men who are just so endearing you can't help but like them. He used to cry at commercials. :) He was so sick from years of struggling with alcoholism and died of heart failure when he was 60, but he never stopped flirting. Anyhow...

Jennifer

What kind of things did you find worked since working on your kidneys/adrenals since 2016?

So happy you joined the thread Jennifer!
Thanks, Tarmander! :)

Honestly, the things I found worked best aren't really that exciting or novel so I'm not sure I'll be adding any great insights here, but they were switching to a simple diet of easily digestible whole foods and learning to let go. Letting go of false beliefs, overanalyzing, relationships, loved ones, belongings, guilt, shame, fear, things outside of my control and the need to be healed. Everyday I practice letting go. I have holding on down pat, but letting go has been hard for me over the years.

For me, letting go was always my biggest hangup whereas for others, it may be their diet. I've always been conscious of eating healthy, most likely because I grew up around sickness and death so deep down I feared ending up like my loved ones. You know, like the world is an unforgiving place that I must defend myself from. Food was the easiest thing for me to control. And of course, this belief about the world was not so great for my adrenals and kidneys, or the rest of my body for that matter.

So yeah, I try to not worry about the details anymore, but I do know my limits and try to honor them. I channel my inner Bruce Lee and try to just be like water, going with the flow. LOL Ideally, I'd be eating any whole foods I wanted because deep down I don't feel any of them are bad for me and that's why I always try reintroducing foods back into my diet. I've seen the science, I respect my doctor's, Ray's and Dr. Morse's experience and opinions, but I also respect my own.

Right now my body does best on a raw fruitarian diet with occasional celery juice when my adrenals are stressed and giving me salt cravings. My weight, temps and blood pressure get checked at my doctors every 6 weeks and I get regular blood work every few months or so. Every now and then I pee in a jar to make sure my kidneys are still filtering well. If not, I hit the dark grapes because they seem to give me the best filtration.

My adrenals are definitely healing up. My systolic blood pressure had been below 90 for as long as I could remember and it's now 120. I get out in the sun, I'm in bed most nights by 10:00pm, I meditate a.k.a listen or dance to music - even rock can put me in a meditative state, I no longer watch the news, I'm very selective with the type of social media I look at and I reduced my time spent on health forums - I love you guys but I was feeling stressed from information overload and finding it hard to trust my own experiences. That's about it, I think. :)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals