"I Have Liver Issues And I Am Not Making Progress"

Bart1

And how has it been working for you ever since? Did your energy improve?
You have to be very careful when using it. It will raise your metabolism and if you have any problems like deficiencies or a bad liver/gut it will exaggerate the problem. But it did provide me a bit more energy but I’m still stuck at getting my oxidative metabolism running. I keep running into severe stress responses and muscle wasting. I have problems with my liver abd kidneys i think

Bart1

yeah detoxing the liver stresses the kidneys. What stabilizes the kidneys is stability in your life. Think of it like a water hose. The faster you live, the more chaotic, the more that hose goes from nothing to firehose, and back and forth. This messes the kidneys up.
Yes that seems to be my experience as well

pone

A virus and the articles above.

The link above is to a file that contains the writings of Mark J Donohue, who wrote very thoughtfully on issues around multiple chemical sensitivity. He used to maintain a profile page on Toxipedia, now defunct. Does anyone know where Mark can be found now? Does he have a blog or Facebook profile? Does he participate in any online forums?

Last edited:

Zpol

Amazoniac

It's difficult to grasp how the liver is structured from usual figures available. Here are some useful ones..

- G.I. Normal Biology and Diseases Web Resources | Penn State University

upload_2020-7-25_19-22-52.png
upload_2020-7-25_19-23-11.png

- Lobules of liver - Wikipedia

- The Influence of Chronic Liver Diseases on Hepatic Vasculature: A Liver-on-a-chip Review

upload_2020-7-25_19-23-30.png

- Liver tissue engineering: challenges and opportunities

upload_2020-7-25_19-23-43.png

Last edited:

Jessie

I think a real easy mistake people can make when trying to apply some of Peat's principles is avoiding eggs and beef liver. Reason being choline is important, crucial really, to leaning out the liver. I think glycine, k2, caffeine, protein, etc are all good for the liver, but if you don't have enough choline, it's really all for nothing.

Don't get so paranoid about PUFA that you avoid highly nutritious foods like liver and eggs (especially egg yolks). About 2 eggs daily, and 1/4lb of liver twice weekly, will provide you with enough choline. You can also convert some protein into choline too. However protein has it's own role in detoxing the liver, like methylation. So it's good to get enough dietary choline so you aren't converting all your methionine into choline (I think it's methionine, feel free to fact check me on this, I'm not entirely sure which aminos get converted into choline).

magnesiumania

Lysine dont work well without bioavailabke copper. Try up retinol to activate it. Lysyl oxidase is copper driven.

Mito

B vitamins can potentially be used to treat advanced non-alcoholic fatty liver disease​

Date:August 5, 2022

NUS Medical SchoolSummary:Scientists have found that elevated blood levels of an amino acid called homocysteine correlate strongly with the severity of an advanced form of non-alcoholic fatty liver disease. They also found vitamin B12 and folic acid could be used to prevent and/or delay disease progression.

OP
Tarmander

Tarmander

@Tarmander did you ever find anything that helped you with liver issues? If so, what helped you the most?
I stopped paying attention to "liver issues." I focused on things that gave me more energy, made me feel better, and helped me sleep and got much more traction that way. I think people blame their liver for stuff too often

OP
Tarmander

Tarmander

@Tarmander what would you say was the most helpful with sleep/energy levels?
For me, it was raw meat, ivermectin, rapamycin, microbiome tests, certain antibiotic rounds to get me out of CFS, lumbrokinase, and a few other practices. But those were the big ones

Santosh

For me, it was raw meat, ivermectin, rapamycin, microbiome tests, certain antibiotic rounds to get me out of CFS, lumbrokinase, and a few other practices. But those were the big ones

What do you think of MSM as an antifungal and to replenish sulfur storages ?

OP
Tarmander

Tarmander

What do you think of MSM as an antifungal and to replenish sulfur storages ?
Never did much for me. Haven't seen it make big waves for other people either, so don't think there is much there. But nothing wrong with giving it a shot.

@Tarmander do you have a favorite antibiotic that works really well for you?
I did a podcast on the different types of antibiotics, it is one of my proudest contributions I have made...but the good ones for CFS are tetracyclines and macrolides. Penicillins and cephalosporins can be okay too. I stick within those as outside of those, the risks and side effects go up. I have done only like 4 rounds of these in the last few years. So I don't use them regularly.

peatmoss

I did a podcast on the different types of antibiotics, it is one of my proudest contributions I have made.
Yes, I actually listened to it! I know my opinion of things I take changes as time goes by, so i wanted to make sure i got your updated opinion. I'll be listenening to it again!

For anyone not familiar with Tarmanders podcast, it's really good!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals