I Asked Peat About His Legacy

mrchibbs

Sad.

Peat actually is a boomer, so you are right to reject his concerns. Nobody else can be right when you are.

Technically boomers are post-WW2 children so Ray isn't one.

managing

Technically boomers are post-WW2 children so Ray isn't one.
Okay boomer.

(JK. My sarcasm was for the gentleman who dismisses any logic outside his own, especially if it comes from somebody who is--eek!--older than him).

mrchibbs

Okay boomer.

(JK. My sarcasm was for the gentleman who dismisses any logic outside his own, especially if it comes from somebody who is--eek!--older than him).

No worries I love these boomer jokes. Gave me a good laugh.

I remember the scandal when covid-19 was dubbed the ''boomer-remover'' early on

R J

How to activate right brain? I’ve started using my left hand for tasks

tankasnowgod

If some guy cures cancer a couple hundreds of years from now, it won't matter anymore because we will be so far from what makes us human in the first place,

Lol, there are several people that cured cancer already in the past 80 years, or at least found treatments to extend the lifespan and healthspan of those with the disease by years or decades. The only question is who's gonna be bold enough to resurrect William Koch or Linus Pauling, or use natural youth hormones like Progesterone and DHT, or recommend things like aspirin and niacinamide in higher doses, or recommend keeping iron levels low in the body, all while standing up against the likes of Big Pharma and GE......

Ableton

Ok boomer meme was co opted by degenerates
I saw one where girl was advocating for herself being on birth control contrary to grandma not wanting her to take it and be celibate instead
Whereas boomer generation helmed wheel when modern degeneracy is normalized
Basically words mean nothing anymore

thanks. I literally just read the wiki on ok boomer and was like „nope, that aint it“
According to this wikipage I’m probably more of a boomer than managing.

boomerisms = inability and/or subtle wish not to understand that certain rules of the game have fundamentally changed (partly because of boomers) for young people, that arguably meaning is void in our world now. That an easier life (environmental physiological factors are never considered) is not a better life.

I’ll put an anecdote here: the uncle of an ex of mine was a giga boomer. Career in finance (he was hired by firms to save them and fire tons of people basically), all about giving nice presents to his pretty nieces and ***t like that. Culture was a commodity to this ****er as well. Was talking to him one day (I was „different“) and he asked me: idk whats wrong with young people today. It’s like they have no drive, no ambition to become something.“
I was still pretty bluepilled back then and don’t really remember what I answered, just something along the lines that its more difficult today to find meaning perhaps. Boomers in Germany and France (where we are from) literally had no choice other than rebuilding their ******* countries.
Well, I have a better idea of what this void is now.
It’s our ****88 metabolisms due to all the estrogens and pufa (thanks boomers) that make us wake up demotivated. It’s the fact that working is wageslaving in this day and age, for corps that are putting more estrogens in our foods, steal the water of some african tribes and then run a blm campaign in the ******* nba timeout. It’s the fact that if I wageslave in one of the corps ******* us to build my live the way boomers did (job, house, wife, kids) it will land me a whore that was ****88 by better men than me whose superior sets of nucleotid acids could withstand the environmental damages better than mine, and because he is 6‘4 and plays in the nba. It‘s the fact that nobody fits in this system anymore, and more people are waking up to it by the day. Boomers sleep. Boomers are responsible.

Last edited:

R J

thanks. I literally just read the wiki on ok boomer and was like „nope, that aint it“

boomerisms = inability and/or subtle wish not to understand that certain rules of the game have fundamentally changed (partly because of boomers) for young people, that arguably meaning is void in our world now. That an easier life (environmental physiological factors are never considered) is not a better life.

I’ll put an anecdote here: the uncle of an ex of mine was a giga boomer. Career in finance (he was hired by firms to save them and fire tons of people basically), all about giving nice presents to his pretty nieces and ***t like that. Culture was a commodity to this ****er as well. Was talking to him one day (I was „different“) and he asked me: idk whats wrong with young people today. It’s like they have no drive, no ambition to become something.“
I was still pretty bluepilled back then and don’t really remember what I answered, just something along the lines that its more difficult today to find meaning perhaps. Boomers in Germany and France (where we are from) literally had no choice other than rebuilding their ******* countries.
It’s our ****88 metabolisms due to all the estrogens and pufa (thanks boomers) that make us wake up demotivated. It’s the fact that working is wageslaving in this day and age, for corps that are putting more estrogens in our foods, steal the water of some african tribes and then run a blm campaign in the ******* nba timeout. It’s the fact that if I wageslave in one of the corps ******* us to build my live the way boomers did (job, house, wife, kids) it will land me a whore that was ****88 by better men than me whose superior sets of nucleotid acids could withstand the environmental damages better than mine, and because he is 6‘4 and plays in the nba. It‘s the fact that nobody fits in this system anymore, and more people are waking up to it by the day. Boomers sleep. Boomers are responsible.

You might enjoy book “the lightning and the sun”

managing

LOL, I tried to tell you a couple of weeks ago that you are more of a boomer than me. I am Gen X through and through, lol.

Try not to think so much about "all the jockeys that were there before" you. She probably isn't. LOL, in case you don't get the quote, that is Prince. That MFer was 5'4" and slept with EVERYBODY, lol. I had a girlfriend in grad school who could practically orgasm just thinking about him.

R J

LOL, I tried to tell you a couple of weeks ago that you are more of a boomer than me. I am Gen X through and through, lol.

Try not to think so much about "all the jockeys that were there before" you. She probably isn't. LOL, in case you don't get the quote, that is Prince. That MFer was 5'4" and slept with EVERYBODY, lol. I had a girlfriend in grad school who could practically orgasm just thinking about him.

1. You legitimately believe your wife prefers shorter men but “settled” for you. This is questionable.

2. Prince is a famous hypersexualized artist . Using him as an example is irrelevant

You’re bluepilled m8 (not a personal insult, an observation). There’s a chance you’ve been meme’ing this whole time, but I think you’re being serious?

managing

1. You legitimately believe your wife prefers shorter men but “settled” for you. This is questionable.

2. Prince is a famous hypersexualized artist . Using him as an example is irrelevant

You’re bluepilled m8 (not a personal insult, an observation). There’s a chance you’ve been meme’ing this whole time, but I think you’re being serious?
Sorry dude, not hip to the lingo. Need I remind you that all of this thread was about what Ray Peat said, not about me.

not all women want tall men

not all men want a woman with large breasts

not everybody is shallow and selfish

It doesn't matter how many people your partner slept with before you

Blondes don't have more fun

You are better looking than you think you are

Its not them, its you

Every generation thinks their parents' generation is the problem

You aren't are as smart as you are smug

If you give a ***t about what RP teaches, try doing it, not just pontificating it

Finally, I don't give a ***t what color pill you think I swallowed. I think. Perceive. Act. Get over it. My philosopy doesn't come from The Matrix.

R J

Sorry dude, not hip to the lingo. Need I remind you that all of this thread was about what Ray Peat said, not about me.

not all women want tall men

not all men want a woman with large breasts

not everybody is shallow and selfish

It doesn't matter how many people your partner slept with before you

Blondes don't have more fun

You are better looking than you think you are

Its not them, its you

Every generation thinks their parents' generation is the problem

You aren't are as smart as you are smug

If you give a ***t about what RP teaches, try doing it, not just pontificating it

Finally, I don't give a ***t what color pill you think I swallowed. I think. Perceive. Act. Get over it. My philosopy doesn't come from The Matrix.

I see

Amazoniac

A question about legacy is potential environmental toxin for a human because it can easily integrate the death campaign that people get to experience after a certain age. It must not be good for mental wealth because it's one exercise where the person has to contemplate an end. A harmless exception would be if the person announced retirement from a particular activity, but being asked randomly can stem from scythe envisionment. Little by little the person starts being prepared for it. How often the prolific young author is asked about it? It's usually about the future (plans and goals) rather than the past. His brief answer must have been to process and dispose the toxin before it can lodge in the body.

I know it's not malicious, it's just my opinion on why I prefer to avoid the topic.

Something valuable isn't necessarily elaborate, but at times people overanalyze his casual replies like pieces of art. It's tempting to do this because his responses are thoughtful, however the impression that I have is to be entering a contemporary art exhibition where visitors are often toasting their brains trying to extract meaning from things that could have been intentionally simple. In museums you can find fantastic interprations even for blank compositions that may have positioned the way they were due to limitations in space, material, time and so on; maybe the curator accidentally bumped on one and forgot to fix. Perhaps there are instances where his dog is humping his leg and his partner is threatening him to help with the dishes while he tries to reply.

OP
Peatful

Peatful

A question about legacy is potential environmental toxin for a human because it can easily integrate the death campaign that people get to experience after a certain age. It must not be good for mental wealth because it's one exercise where the person has to contemplate an end. A harmless exception would be if the person announced retirement from a particular activity, but being asked randomly can stem from scythe envisionment. Little by little the person starts being prepared for it. How often the prolific young author is asked about it? It's usually about the future (plans and goals) rather than the past. His brief answer must have been to process and dispose the toxin before it can lodge in the body.

I know it's not malicious, it's just my opinion on why I prefer to avoid the topic.

Something valuable isn't necessarily elaborate, but at times people overanalyze his casual replies like pieces of art. It's tempting to do this because his responses are thoughtful, however the impression that I have is to be entering a contemporary art exhibition where visitors are often toasting their brains trying to extract meaning from things that could have been intentionally simple. In museums you can find fantastic interprations even for blank compositions that may have positioned the way they were due to limitations in space, material, time and so on; maybe the curator accidentally bumped on one and forgot to fix. Perhaps there are instances where his dog is humping his leg and his partner is threatening him to help with the dishes while he tries to reply.
Interesting view on the original question of legacy.
Thx for sharing.

I don’t know your life circumstances- meaning- are you a father, are both of your parents living, your age, etc etc etc.
Because I see this concern, or point you raise, completely opposite.

I am a mom in my 40’s-
i think of my legacy to my children; and even to the world (especially my world) quite a bit.

Amazoniac

Interesting view on the original question of legacy.
Thx for sharing.

I don’t know your life circumstances- meaning- are you a father, are both of your parents living, your age, etc etc etc.
Because I see this concern, or point you raise, completely opposite.

I am a mom in my 40’s-
i think of my legacy to my children; and even to the world (especially my world) quite a bit.
I find it more productive to focus on goals rather than legacy, it's in progress and we don't have to think of an end (Diokine is carbon-footprinting the world indefinitely).

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals