How damgerous are those EMF antennas?

Mauritio

I'm soon moving out of my flat and into a new one . The new one has those two emf towers /antennas, that are about 50m away . Do you think those are dangerous in terms of EMF damage ?
I can only live close to the city for my job as I dont own a car, so some level of EMF will be unavoidable.
I'll attach two pictures of it.
Thank you !

Attachments

• 20210309_230219.jpg
    20210309_230219.jpg
    596.2 KB · Views: 70
  • 20210309_230149.jpg
    20210309_230149.jpg
    487.6 KB · Views: 66

Maljam

I personally wouldn't live that close to one even if I was being paid to live there.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

I personally wouldn't live that close to one even if I was being paid to live there.

Oh damn, I guess the ones I posted are cellphone transmission masts?

The deal on the appartment isn't done yet , I can still cancel ...

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

If you're in Germany you can type in your postal code here and see on a map how many cell phone masts are around you.
I did it and I'm shocked. I dont even live in a huge city, but there' so many of them .

RealNeat

There's really only one way to be sure. Buy a meter. Sometimes being on the lower floor is protective and there isn't much making in the home. I'd be much more concerned with the thing closest to you. If you get massive background readings don't move. I'd measure the apartment that you are looking to buy then measure a similar apartment (friend or family) without a tower near by and compare the levels. It's criminal to put those on dwellings.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

There's really only one way to be sure. Buy a meter. Sometimes being on the lower floor is protective and there isn't much making in the home. I'd be much more concerned with the thing closest to you. If you get massive background readings don't move. I'd measure the apartment that you are looking to buy then measure a similar apartment (friend or family) without a tower near by and compare the levels. It's criminal to put those on dwellings.
I do have a meter . But it's one of those cheap ones costs 25 bucks ,so I'm not sure if that will suffice...

PurpleHeart

These antennas Probably only work as receivers, It's Transmitters that can be dangerous not receivers, If those antennas are transmitters then chronic exposure could be dangerous but the thing is that living in modern society subjects you to so much radiation that is many times worse than Radio so I don't think it matters much, the only way to avoid radiation is to live alone in the middle of nowhere which is not a realistic solution for most people.

Things that inhibit excitotoxicity like Taurine, Glycine/Gelatin, GABA, Magnesium, Ketamine etc. can probably mitigate some of the excitotoxic effects of radiation.

Perry Staltic

You can buy shielding if it becomes necessary. Don't know how cost effective that would be for your situation.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

These antennas Probably only work as receivers, It's Transmitters that can be dangerous not receivers, If those antennas are transmitters then chronic exposure could be dangerous but the thing is that living in modern society subjects you to so much radiation that is many times worse than Radio so I don't think it matters much, the only way to avoid radiation is to live alone in the middle of nowhere which is not a realistic solution for most people.

Things that inhibit excitotoxicity like Taurine, Glycine/Gelatin, GABA, Magnesium, Ketamine etc. can probably mitigate some of the excitotoxic effects of radiation.
Yes I agree that theres always gonna be some level of radiation , so I want to make sure it's as low as possible in my circumstances .

Is there anyway I can differentiate between a receiver and transmitter ?

PurpleHeart

Yes I agree that theres always gonna be some level of radiation , so I want to make sure it's as low as possible in my circumstances .

Is there anyway I can differentiate between a receiver and transmitter ?
I am not really sure as I am not very knowledgeable in the subject, but a receiver will probably not rely on a significant power source maybe a small power source to enhance the signal, but a transmitter will probably need significant amounts of power so it must be connected to some kind of power source.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

The ones in the left picture may be just receivers, but the ones on the right picture are microwave nodes that transmit and receive.

I am not really sure as I am not very knowledgeable in the subject, but a receiver will probably not rely on a significant power source maybe a small power source to enhance the signal, but a transmitter will probably need significant amounts of power so it must be connected to some kind of power source.
The right one would be closer to my flat. So it doesnt seem good to move in there . Thanks!

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

The ones in the left picture may be just receivers, but the ones on the right picture are microwave nodes that transmit and receive.

The right one would be closer to my flat. So it doesnt seem good to move in there . Thanks!

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Those might be 5G. What country? That's just insane to put microwave towers that close to residences.

Poor germany such a great country...I wouldn't move there bro.
Cancel it.
Germany. Yeah I think I'll cancel it and look for something else . Thanks for your help guys.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals