How damgerous are those EMF antennas?

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

That's what peat said when I asked him the same question as in the OP .

"Aluminum foil or wire screens on the walls between the towers and your room would be protective. Drapes and curtains containing shielding fibers are available."

RealNeat

These antennas Probably only work as receivers, It's Transmitters that can be dangerous not receivers, If those antennas are transmitters then chronic exposure could be dangerous but the thing is that living in modern society subjects you to so much radiation that is many times worse than Radio so I don't think it matters much, the only way to avoid radiation is to live alone in the middle of nowhere which is not a realistic solution for most people.

Things that inhibit excitotoxicity like Taurine, Glycine/Gelatin, GABA, Magnesium, Ketamine etc. can probably
What's your appraisal of the Cornet 88T plus?
I love it, it's cheap, measures magnetic, RF and electric and is able to be adjusted to different standards. Ironically I use building biologist standards from Germany.

hardcore building biologist people have better more expensive ones but I don't need it. It shows me if there is something in my environment and shows the intensity, I don't need it to be super accurate. I've found RF signals beaming out of all sorts of places, including some random data hot spot enabled inside the cabin of a Ford turning the thing into a migraine inducing microwave. Turned it off and readings were beautifully silent.

Perry Staltic

I love it, it's cheap, measures magnetic, RF and electric and is able to be adjusted to different standards. Ironically I use building biologist standards from Germany.

hardcore building biologist people have better more expensive ones but I don't need it. It shows me if there is something in my environment and shows the intensity, I don't need it to be super accurate. I've found RF signals beaming out of all sorts of places, including some random data hot spot enabled inside the cabin of a Ford turning the thing into a migraine inducing microwave. Turned it off and readings were beautifully silent.

In another thread you mentioned being on the road a lot due to your job. Have you taken the meter with you on the road yet and noticed what the transmission lines that cross roads put out. I've got a Cornet and it surprised me how much energy they radiate.

Last edited:

RealNeat

In another thread you mentioned being on the road a lot due to your job. Have you taken the meter with you on the road yet and noticed what the transmission lines that cross roads put out. I've got a Cornet and it surprised me how much energy they radiate.
Yes I have but I didn't think about measuring those. Are you talking about the ones at stop lights? Or underground power cables that produce magnetic fields? I measured the cabin and disabled as many things as possible and feel much better with my Schumann frequency generator running Inside.

gaze

Those might be 5G. What country? That's just insane to put microwave towers that close to residences.
are you actually surprised? that's about to be every modernized country. 5g roll out is here and now, it's not a thing of the future

Perry Staltic

Yes I have but I didn't think about measuring those. Are you talking about the ones at stop lights? Or underground power cables that produce magnetic fields? I measured the cabin and disabled as many things as possible and feel much better with my Schumann frequency generator running Inside.

The high voltage transmission lines that carry electricity from power plants and substations. Hundreds of kilovolts. Turn on your meter and you'll see it spike as you drive under them. Some more, some less. Mine went off scale once.

RealNeat

Is there a specific one you would recommend that is effective against 5g?
Not at the moment but lessemf.com has plenty of materials to choose from. Or else you can build your own out of plywood and rolls of metal bug screen. I'm working on attaining one that I think is going to be awesome but I don't want to say anything prematurely.

RealNeat

The high voltage transmission lines that carry electricity from power plants and substations. Hundreds of kilovolts. Turn on your meter and you'll see it spike as you drive under them. Some more, some less. Mine went off scale once.
I live and drive in very remote areas of the northern US. I haven't seen any cables over head? Do you mean parallel with the road?

Perry Staltic

I live and drive in very remote areas of the northern US. I haven't seen any cables over head? Do you mean parallel with the road?

No, the large distribution lines carrying power from power plants and substations to civilization that cross highways in places. Big towers.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Attachments

• 20210314_212907.jpg
    20210314_212907.jpg
    293.5 KB · Views: 9
OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

BearWithMe

What about this bad boy? It's about 100m away from my new apartment . I already signed the contract but its still better to know whether it's dangerous or not ...
@Perry Staltic @RealNeat @PurpleHeart

View attachment 23674
View attachment 23675
The study posted by @Maljam earlier in the thread says that you have three times higher risk of getting cancer if you live in the 400m radius from the cell tower. Majority of the studies I have seen says that the worst health damage happens in about 500m radius from the tower. Living 100m from the tower would be about the same as living right under it.

Sorry.

Last edited:
OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

The study posted by @Maljam earlier in the thread says that you have three times higher risk of getting cancer if you live in the 400m radius from the cell tower. Majority of the studies I have seen says that the worst health damage happens 300-500m from the tower. Living 100m from the tower would be about the same as living right under it.

Sorry.
So you're saying living 500m from an antenna is more dangerous than living 100m away from it ?

BearWithMe

So you're saying living 500m from an antenna is more dangerous than living 100m away from it ?
Aaaah no.

I'm saying that no one in the 500m radius (0-500m from the tower) is safe. Living 0-500m from the tower = headaches, sleep disturbances, fatigue, memory loss, increased risk of cancers etc., according to the studies I have read.

100-150m is probably the worst distance, depending on the type of transmitter / how directional the transmitters are.

After 100-150m, the signal strenght slowly drops, after 500m it is safe according to the studies.

I have worded my first post poorly, just edited it so it is worded more clearly

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals