High Dose Niacinamide Self-Experiment.

Dr. B

No I don‘t use any B3 anymore.

It aggressively depletes methyl groups in the long-term.

It definitely causes side effects on 1000mg a day split into two 500mg dosages.
So orher people have mentioned constipation. I didn’t really have that but it does seem it delayed digestion.
It does seem to cause more acne. Not as much as supplementing high dose choline or biotin, but it still seems to cause some acne.
It causes dry eyes and shrunken eyes.
And causes some water retention and feet swelling.
It also makes the skin kind of pale and yellow looking kind of like minor jaundice

I am convinced that any of the b vitamins being supplemented, should be supplemented close to their RDA dosages.

I ordered legions b complex which seems to be the best ive found. It unfortunately has silica and magnesium stearare, at the same time, im only planning to use one capsule 4x a week.

Even legions dosages are high, but not too high. One capsule of it contains 7.5mg b1 hcl, 5mg riboflavin 5 phosphate, 5mg b6 p5p, 12.5mg niacinamide, I believe 12.5mg b5, 50mcg biotin, 125mg inositol, 200mcg methylfolate, 125mg choline, 50mcg methyl b12, and I believe 50mg coq10 ubiquinone.
So most of those are close to rda besides the thiamine and the b9 is half of rda but probably desirable. The b12 is much more than rda but still less than the ridiculous amounts in other supplements.

I think it should be safe enough to use 4x a week. Plus the silica has some negatives but doesnt it help to detox certain heavy metals like aluminum and others? Or is that only the silica in Fiji volcanic water.

So what im thinking of doing is also doing one capsule zma 3x a week. That would have 3.5mg pyridoxine hcl b6, 10mg zinc, 150mg magnesium aspartate. Its once again pretty low dosed, and only 3x a week on the days i dont use the b complex.

I actually realized now that niacinamide actually messed up my CBD experiment. I had a bunch of issues with CBD that i blamed on CBD but i was megadosing niacinamide at the time. Most of the issues persisted even after stopping the cbd.

I am thinking maybe 500mg niacinamide once a week only, could be tolerable and helpful if taken with a huge carb meal..? Maybe its more safe if doing that b complex 4x a week since itll help get rid of any excess methyl? The zma also uses zinc mono l methionine. Methionine restriction had similar benefits to fasting I believe, But i dont think niacinamide only depletes methionine it also works on b12, folate, choline maybe?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals