Rate My Anti-Aging Stack

Hello everyone,

I am personally very interested in longevity and extending healthy lifespan.
I am curious if some of you are also into this field of interest and could give me some advice for what you would change/add/remove.

My supplement stack:

1. Fat-solubles:
(All dissolved in MCT-oil, drops, used sublingually in the AM)
• Vitamin D3 — 8‘000 IU
• Vitamin K2-MK7 — 300 mcg
• Vitamin A — 20‘000 IU
• Vitamin E — 400 IU

2. Minerals
• Magnesiumglycinate — 350mg
• Boron — 9mg

3. Mitochondrial Support
• Thiamin HCL (B1) — 200mg (once or twice per day)
• Niacinamide — 1000mg (twice a day — spaced 5 hours apart — 10 am and 3 pm)
• Trimethylglycine — 1:1 ratio with NAM
• CoQ10 — 100mg

4. Additional
NOVA-Sol Curcumin (185x bioavailability without piperin)
High-Quality Fish Oil (1.200mg EPA/DHA)
I know this is definitively not peaty, but I experimented a lot with very low PUFA for a year and my skin got so bad (developed dandruff) and I just did the mantra of this forum (think, perceive, act) and I experimented with a little bit of EFA‘s - and it cleared my dandruff (fish oil + arachidonic acid from 4 egg yolks a day)

Peace!

PS. if you want to know more about my dietary philosophy, feel free to ask.
I got no effect from niacinamide

Sefton10

Perhaps lots of people on this forum would simply benefit from eating more food - especially if their temps are low. Or maybe only the metabolism of a younger person can be forced higher in this way without fat gain? Not sure.
I think there’s some truth to this. The issue is upping the food/calories without getting accompanying gut issues. It can be difficult to do without upping fat. Starch gives many people issues, too much liquid can be a problem, too much fruit can lead to too much fibre etc.

OccamzRazer

I think there’s some truth to this. The issue is upping the food/calories without getting accompanying gut issues. It can be difficult to do without upping fat. Starch gives many people issues, too much liquid can be a problem, too much fruit can lead to too much fibre etc.
True.

Dried fruits, honey, ice cream, full-fat dairy, chocolate etc are some of the most easily-digestible foods I can think of, tho, and they're all Peaty.

Not sure what a person who has problems digesting these foods would turn to...really fatty bone broth?

akgrrrl

my diet is currently very nutrient dense but i struggle to get in quick calories, what food would you say is cheap quick and calorific that i can use on a bulk other than white sugar and rice
Fage brand yogurt in full fat, 5%, 2%, 0% at Kroger or FredMeyer stores dosed with grade B/"Robust" real maple syrup.
Nectar of the Gods.

AndrogenicJB

I wouldn't view it as an either or thing. Look into "powerbuilding."

Basically you begin a workout by doing heavy compounds - singles up to 90+% of 1RM.

Once fatigued from that you can then switch to high rep, isolated movements. Or bodyweight movements.

IMO the heavy compounds are most important. Deadlift, weighted pullups, bench press, overhead press, squat, etc.

Without those it's too easy to spin your wheels.

The high rep isolation lifts are just icing on the cake.

Fage brand yogurt in full fat, 5%, 2%, 0% at Kroger or FredMeyer stores dosed with grade B/"Robust" real maple syrup.
Nectar of the Gods.
is fage grass fed

OP
youngsinatra

youngsinatra

I don‘t know why I have this paradoxically reaction to niacinamide. In lower dosages like 100-500mg I get no positive effects and feel a bit weird and slightly hypoglycemic an 1-2h after eating a big meal.

When I take 1000-1500mg in one sitting I feel ****** amazing and my head is highly energized and super calm at the same time.
I know that NAM has benzo-like effects on GABA at dosages 1g+, so maybe this is the reason why.

I took 1500mg twice a day the last two days and it was fantastic.
I took up to 3000mg a day in the past and it was the best time ever on it. Felt this youthful-funny-goofy vibes and was laughing alone in bed at night because I just felt great.

*I alway take NAM with TMG (1:1)

OP
youngsinatra

youngsinatra

Quick update on my stack:

Upped my vitamin D to 8000 IU again, because it is very rainy in Germany at the moment. I'll do a blood test soon with 25OHD3, PTH, serum calcium. Last time my vitamin D came back at only 32ng/ml with months-long supplementation of 8000 IU a day, but I speculate that either a. the blood work was screwed or b. due to my past EBV-infection I am vitamin D resistant and possible need higher dosages because of that.

Also got a new K2 product. Now taking 400 mcg of K2 MK7 sublingually with the D3 in the morning.

I switched magnesium glycinate with magnesium malate for now (still have both at home), because the glycinate version is too sedating sometimes, while malate has a more stimulatory effect.
Maybe splitting it up with malate in the AM, and glycinate in the PM.

Upped my dosage of NAM again. Currently taking 1.5g at 10am and another 1.5g at 3pm. So a total of 3g of NAM. It almost feels like a benzo in terms of stress-lowering. Had an awesome nap yesterday after I took 1.5g of NAM.
With the NAM I also take 200mg B1, 200mg magnesium, 1.5g TMG, 100mg CoQ10.

OP
youngsinatra

youngsinatra

Totally forgot to mention it anywhere here: I also take 100mg aspirin daily.

Does any one of you have a good product recommendation for anti-aging skin care products?

OccamzRazer

Does any one of you have a good product recommendation for anti-aging skin care products?
Nice, the aspirin really helps with recovery from workouts IMO.

For anti-aging skincare products...was using this stuff called "Lush" by Forever Healthy Hair Co.

Having pretty much run out of it, I've been doing raw honey + niacinamide + ascorbic acid + basic soda. It feels at least as great as Lush, at a fraction of the price.

If used immediately the niacinamide + vit C combo doesn't seem problematic, but not a chemist here.

OccamzRazer

Also... optimal skincare might vary from season to season. In the wintertime, fatty products like tallow feel good. In the summer, plant-based stuff like aloe vera feels better.

Also topical coffee seems pretty great.

golder

Nice, the aspirin really helps with recovery from workouts IMO.

For anti-aging skincare products...was using this stuff called "Lush" by Forever Healthy Hair Co.

Having pretty much run out of it, I've been doing raw honey + niacinamide + ascorbic acid + basic soda. It feels at least as great as Lush, at a fraction of the price.

If used immediately the niacinamide + vit C combo doesn't seem problematic, but not a chemist here.
Just ordered the Lush package from these guys. No confirmation email, no response to multiple emails, direct messages, private DM to the owner and more. I hope their products are better than their customer service!

OccamzRazer

Just ordered the Lush package from these guys. No confirmation email, no response to multiple emails, direct messages, private DM to the owner and more. I hope their products are better than their customer service!
Yeah I don't think I got a confirmation email either. Weird.

The product seemed great...but like I said I think homemade formulations can be at least as effective.

OP
youngsinatra

youngsinatra

Quick update:

Currently experimenting with high dose K2-7 at 1000mcg (1mg). So far so good!
I also ordered some pregnenolone from Germany.
For those, who are not aware of this, but I was on an SSRI until around two months ago for depression, but I feel like something is missing since quitting it.
I hated the feeling of the SSRI - brutally fatigued, lower pulse, increased weight gain, inability to cum at times. All those improved dramatically since I came off!

I know that SSRIs also increase allopregnenolone, so I thought I could experiment with some pregnenolone. Things that increase the neurosteroids like cholesterol, copper, retinol all seem to benefit me a lot mentally, when I experimented with those substances.

Thought about starting with 50mg. What do you guys think?

baccheion

Take pregnenolone 1x/week to avoid needing hormone holidays. Multiply the daily amount by 7. 30-50 mg is a common range. Not really needed if someone is young, so 30 * 7 = ~200 mg should be more than enough.

IIRC, higher MK-7 lowers DHT. No good if plates are still open.

OP
youngsinatra

youngsinatra

Take pregnenolone 1x/week to avoid needing hormone holidays. Multiply the daily amount by 7. 30-50 mg is a common range. Not really needed if someone is young, so 30 * 7 = ~200 mg should be more than enough.

Oh okay, interesting. Why would one need to take "hormone holidays"? And is taking a large dose of pregnenolone staying in the system for so long?

OP
youngsinatra

youngsinatra

I would have thought that 100mg twice a week would be better for keeping a more steady supply of pregnenolone over the course of a week.

But I don't have any experience with the youth-associated hormones, so I will listen to you! :D

AndrogenicJB

is coconut oil bad if plates are still open

baccheion

Oh okay, interesting. Why would one need to take "hormone holidays"? And is taking a large dose of pregnenolone staying in the system for so long?
Cycling. They commonly lose effectiveness if not cycled. Something like 4 weeks on 1 week off. I don't remember, but you can look that up.

Pregnenolone was said by Ray Peat to keep working for 10 days.
is coconut oil bad if plates are still open
Dunno..

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom