Help with hayfever

Morten

Forum Supporter
Is any of the haidut products helpfull as a anti histamin?
Insteed of taking farma drugs, it would be great to take something without sideaffects.

FitnessMike

dropping bone broth, beef, and yogurt stops my raging runny/blocked nose/sneezing

purple pill

Cyproheptadine 100%.... the only time i can take it is with hayfever flares, any other time it leaves me listless....with hayfever all it does is take it away without the negatives

FitnessMike

Is any of the haidut products helpfull as a anti histamin?
Insteed of taking farma drugs, it would be great to take something without sideaffects.
Ray Oeat saved me, with the knowledge that caffeine, sugar and salt are natural antihistamines, and I have never taken Claritin since, using them liberally. He also pointed out a study that was done and concluded that guzzling a Coke, fast, worked better than an Epi-pen. I relied on stinging nettle leaves as a natural antihistamine for many years and have discovered MSM to work well as one too.

“Research suggests that adding quercetin to the diet may help to relieve allergy symptoms. Research reports that quercetin can have anti-allergic and antihistamine properties.”

Kimster

Forum Supporter
I do not suffer from Allergies or hayfever, yet I have seen this work for many individuals. In gelatin capsules put 3 drops Lemon Essential Oil, 3 drops Lavender Essential Oil and 3 drops Peppermint Essential Oil. Take 1 per day. Can go 2 per day if needed. If tummy upset add 1 drop Coconut Oil per capsule. If still allergy problems add 1 drop Ginger EO and 1 drop Thyme EO. Make sure all oils high grade & organic. I have friends that have tried EVERYTHING for Allergies & Hayfever and swear by this. Sorry it's not a Ray Peat solution.

OP
M

Morten

Forum Supporter
Cyproheptadine 100%.... the only time i can take it is with hayfever flares, any other time it leaves me listless....with hayfever all it does is take it away without the negatives
Thanks, what does listless mean?

OP
M

Morten

Forum Supporter
I do not suffer from Allergies or hayfever, yet I have seen this work for many individuals. In gelatin capsules put 3 drops Lemon Essential Oil, 3 drops Lavender Essential Oil and 3 drops Peppermint Essential Oil. Take 1 per day. Can go 2 per day if needed. If tummy upset add 1 drop Coconut Oil per capsule. If still allergy problems add 1 drop Ginger EO and 1 drop Thyme EO. Make sure all oils high grade & organic. I have friends that have tried EVERYTHING for Allergies & Hayfever and swear by this. Sorry it's not a Ray Peat solution.
Thanks so much.

Everything Goes....the presciption is very interesting. Could be a DR. Axe thing 🤗

OP
M

Morten

Forum Supporter
“Research suggests that adding quercetin to the diet may help to relieve allergy symptoms. Research reports that quercetin can have anti-allergic and antihistamine properties.”

Thank, very useful. Appreciate it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals