Haidut Product for Early Waking?

AinmAnseo

Forum Supporter
Which - haidut product - would be best for taking with food (like honey and salt, etc) when one wakes up at 1 am?
Also, my body seems to like storing calories as fat, rather than burning them, so I need something (perhaps from haidut) that would help with burning the calories for fuel, AND that will not affect my ability to go back to sleep.
I have read from haidut that things like caffeine and thyroid are good, with aspirin also showing some effectiveness.
But thyroid does not seem to work well for me, and caffeine and aspirin are not helpful at 1 am, when you need to sleep.
Thanks.

Last edited:

Truth

Which - haidut product - would be best for taking with food (like honey and salt, etc) when one wakes up at 1 am, cold?
Also, my body seems to like storing calories as fat, rather than burning them, so I need something (perhaps from haidut) that would help with burning the calories for fuel, AND that will not affect my ability to go back to sleep.
I have read from haidut that things like caffeine and thyroid are good, with aspirin also showing some effectiveness.
But thyroid does not seem to work well for me, and caffeine and aspirin are not helpful at 1 am, when you need to sleep.
Thanks.
Hi, what do you eat?

To sleep most of the night,

I would suggest putting on as many layers of clothing as necessary to feel as warm as possible, as long as it remains comfortable, and removing a layer of clothing when we feel that we are too warm, this can commonly prevent us from being awakened by the cold, and have a deeper and more restful sleep,

If you eat animals, I suggest you eat more fish, and cook the meat/fish in a way that preserves moisture and dehydrates the flesh little, this can commonly increase sleep duration, depth, and reduce the splitting of our sleep

OP
A

AinmAnseo

Forum Supporter
Hi, what do you eat?

To sleep most of the night,

I would suggest putting on as many layers of clothing as necessary to feel as warm as possible, as long as it remains comfortable, and removing a layer of clothing when we feel that we are too warm, this can commonly prevent us from being awakened by the cold, and have a deeper and more restful sleep,

If you eat animals, I suggest you eat more fish, and cook the meat/fish in a way that preserves moisture and dehydrates the flesh little, this can commonly increase sleep duration, depth, and reduce the splitting of our sleep
I have 2 oz of cod for supper, and some white rice and yogurt and milk.
I am warm enough at night.
I should have phrased that question differently, as I recently (two nights ago) turned up my Ooler (water-based pad for heating or cooling a bed) so that now I am warm enough - but I still wake up.
So it is not the cold that wakes me - I think it is my liver running out of stored sugar, as Peat has talked about.
I have done everything I could to fix that, per Peat's advice, but I still wake up.
That is why I was asking about what haidut product, since the supplements noted above tend to be stimulating, might be useful in getting my system to burn the snack as fuel, so I can go back to sleep, instead of sending it to fat.

Truth

2200, counting protein "carbs".
2200"calories" from carbs ? If yes, i suggest you try to eat way more fish, for this amount of carbs and dairy products, you could bénéfit from twice as much fish and more

Wich milk do you drink ?

Morten

Forum Supporter
I take 4 drops of pyrucet mixet with 100 % pure alcohol, 50%pyrucet 50%alcohol, in the navel to control glucose oxidation.
I use 6 - 8 drops of magoil on my feet before sleeping, and 1 mg cyproheptadine.
These thing has given me better, no Perfect, sleep.
And not eaten heavy in the evening works for me.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals