Haidut Email Advice Depository

Peatful

It is truly mind-boggling to me that @haidut makes time for everyone, with no exceptions. If I had a family, a full time job, and a separate business to run, I would be out of my mind. He is probably the most helpful and special person that I have ever "met" online.
+1

OP
theLaw

theLaw

Ive never used patreon but how much u have to pay to watch all previous podcasts and articles he has written?

Danny's Patreon starts at $1 for access to 2 live streams/month, then $5 for 4 live streams. Then goes up depending on how much interaction you want with Danny directly.

haidut

Forum Supporter
It is truly mind-boggling to me that @haidut makes time for everyone, with no exceptions. If I had a family, a full time job, and a separate business to run, I would be out of my mind. He is probably the most helpful and special person that I have ever "met" online.

Thank you! Believe me, I am not superhuman, and do feel like I am losing my mind on especially stressful days where family, work and company issues form the perfect storm. So, if anybody feels like I have it all figured out and under control - nope, I am human like everybody else :):
But feeling that I may be helping with the information I provide is what keeps me going.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Hello, I was finding more info about caffeine and I want to ask you when you wrote that you take caffeine
And that
Did you use something to counter ammonia like biotin or zinc or how you did it when you was taking caffeine pills so many times? It is imposible to take it 2 hours away from protein meals when somebody is taking caffeine 6 times a day. Thank you.

That was more than 2 years ago. I don't do that any more and it was done back done as an experiment in raising metabolism. I would not recommend digging up such old posts and relying on them to estimate what I do now :):
For most people, 200mg dose twice a day is enough for health benefits without stressing the system (especially kidneys) too much.

Broken man

That was more than 2 years ago. I don't do that any more and it was done back done as an experiment in raising metabolism. I would not recommend digging up such old posts and relying on them to estimate what I do now :):
For most people, 200mg dose twice a day is enough for health benefits without stressing the system (especially kidneys) too much.
I understand but I am focusing on caffeine because its good for liver and if I understand it right, its only thyroid surrogate that somebody can use when has bad liver function even Ray is taking more than 400 mg. I am learning alot from your old posts because I think that its good way how somebody can achieve high metabolism. I want to say, you are where you are now because of what you did before ye? What is good thyroid surrogate then? I have problems with bleeding so aspirin is no no for me even I am taking about 10 mg of K2 every day. Niacinamide makes me fat. I tried thyroid but I had more side effects than positive effects. I understand that there is danger with higher dose of caffeine but when I am using taurine and vit. E, my kidneys should be ok or no? Thank you for your answer.

haidut

Forum Supporter
I can enjoy kidneys and tongue from time to time, and I've eaten brain, but I've not got a method I'm familiar with for cooking heart - got any nice easy tasty recipes or tips you want to point to?

I have to dig them out from Bulgarian websites and pipe through Google Translate. I personally have fried heart, liver, tongue and brain in butter and they are all great side dishes for beer.

haidut

Forum Supporter
I understand but I am focusing on caffeine because its good for liver and if I understand it right, its only thyroid surrogate that somebody can use when has bad liver function even Ray is taking more than 400 mg. I am learning alot from your old posts because I think that its good way how somebody can achieve high metabolism. I want to say, you are where you are now because of what you did before ye? What is good thyroid surrogate then? I have problems with bleeding so aspirin is no no for me even I am taking about 10 mg of K2 every day. Niacinamide makes me fat. I tried thyroid but I had more side effects than positive effects. I understand that there is danger with higher dose of caffeine but when I am using taurine and vit. E, my kidneys should be ok or no? Thank you for your answer.

Yes, but you are asking my current self what would be a good dose of caffeine and my current opinion based on (simetimes painful) experience is that 400mg - 600mg daily is probably enough for most people. Prevention of a stress reaction is also important component of health.

OP
theLaw

theLaw

Interesting that Co2 keeps popping up here as a possible game-changer.
Yes, but you are asking my current self what would be a good dose of caffeine and my current opinion based on (simetimes painful) experience is that 400mg - 600mg daily is probably enough for most people. Prevention of a stress reaction is also important component of health.

Do you find negatives when going higher, so just no noticeable positive effects?

haidut

Forum Supporter
Interesting that Co2 keeps popping up here as a possible game-changer.

Do you find negatives when going higher, so just no noticeable positive effects?

I think in doses higher than 1g daily there is an issue with sleep and in general ability to relax.

Tenacity

Danny's Patreon starts at $1 for access to 2 live streams/month, then $5 for 4 live streams. Then goes up depending on how much interaction you want with Danny directly.
Do you know if patrons have access to previous livestreams? I'd like to watch but the timezone difference makes it a bit difficult.

OP
theLaw

theLaw

Do you know if patrons have access to previous livestreams? I'd like to watch but the timezone difference makes it a bit difficult.

Yes. I pay for the $5 package and always watch them after the fact.

Amazoniac

Zeus said:
The only person I know of who lost all his hair in a typical MPB pattern and got it ALL back was a mountain climber I knew back in college. He went almost completely bald in his mid-twenties and went to live with a community in the Tian-Shen mountains. I saw him maybe 5 years later and his hair had come back completely. He told me he would never go back to the modern world and there are things he could "feel" in the air, "taste" in the food and "see" around us that he could never explain but were obvious to people who lived in the wild. He said even one of those "things" was enough to cause serious health issues over time.
Zeus, if you have the opportunity, ask this guy to elaborate on those topics. It's really interesting. Don't let him escape that easy, bring the modern world back to him and rip his pure soul.

Regina

Zeus, if you have the opportunity, ask this guy to elaborate on those topics. It's really interesting. Don't let him escape that easy, bring the modern world back to him and rip his pure soul.
It is a neat story. I found myself thinking about it on my walks.

Hans

Forum Supporter
@haidut
Brains, heart and eggs are great sources of steroids as you already mentioned.
I have three questions:
1) How do you feel about the cholesterol say in the brains, that are oxidized with heat, via cooking/frying. Should it be a concern or will the damage be countered by the protective steroids, sat fats and vit e?

2) Are steroids also destroyed/oxidized during the frying process?

3) Do you perhaps have references to how much steroids is present in the brains, heart and in eggs?

Thanks

OP
theLaw

theLaw

For anyone who missed it last night, Danny and Georgi went for nearly 2hrs on a variety of different subjects...........and you got to see Georgi himself.

Definitely worth the Patreon donation.

Cheers!:D