Calorie Requirement For Coffee

Sagitarrius90

Hello there,

Is there a certain calorie requirement for caffeine intake?

For example say I had 200-300 mg of caffeine (coffee) would 300-400 calories coming from saturated fat, sugar, some protein allow me to not have a stress response?

I am assuming there are many other factors involved like glycogen stores, stress level, sleep etc

But assuming I had a good sound sleep, low stress levels what would be the optimal amount of sugar/calories to go along with 200-300 mg of caffeine

thanks all..

I'm currently taking a few weeks off the gym to raise my pulse and temps; I've lowered my caffeine intake and now ready to increase it.

I know caffeine raises dopamine but wouldn't long term use lower dopamine?

fradon

Hello there,

Is there a certain calorie requirement for caffeine intake?

For example say I had 200-300 mg of caffeine (coffee) would 300-400 calories coming from saturated fat, sugar, some protein allow me to not have a stress response?

I am assuming there are many other factors involved like glycogen stores, stress level, sleep etc

But assuming I had a good sound sleep, low stress levels what would be the optimal amount of sugar/calories to go along with 200-300 mg of caffeine

thanks all..

I'm currently taking a few weeks off the gym to raise my pulse and temps; I've lowered my caffeine intake and now ready to increase it.

I know caffeine raises dopamine but wouldn't long term use lower dopamine?

caffeine does raise dopamine and long term ABUSE can lower it by raising prolactin. in some people it can lead to PARKINSONS.

preferred is natural forms of caffiene like tea, coffee, kola nut etc as these have other bio available minerals and antioxidant that can protect compared to just straight caffiene pills.

eat foods that support LIVER health and liver detox as your liver will have break down the caffiene so eat some good protein for the METHIONINE, sulfur vegetables like cabbage, cauliflower, drink water and avoid too much processed foods and juices as they can make the liver work harder