Does idealabs offer "discreet" packaging so I could order hormones and actually get them through customs?

DonLore

Tried asking Haidut this via DM but for some reason I cant. I would probably have a huge help from something anti-stress and pro-androgenic like progesterone/androsterone/whatever but living in a ***t hole of a scandinavian country, the customs might **** me up. So does anyone know how to acquire these hormones without any way for customs to see they are pro-hormones? I have some alarming neurological and physical symptoms and something like a benzo/spending the day in sun helps a lot, so cortisol seems to be a big culprit.
Any help appreciated @haidut or anyone

maxonz

I'm from sweden and ive ordered and received pansterone/andro/prog with no problems what so ever.

LuMonty

You could try contacting idealabs directly. On the store page the "Contact" button should bring up the email to use. When I had questions I usually got a response within a day.

OP
D

DonLore

I'm from sweden and ive ordered and received pansterone/andro/prog with no problems what so ever.
Yeah most of the time its gonna go through, however I am not risking it anymore. And sweden might have more relaxed laws on those substances.
@LuMonty thanks, will try that

tankasnowgod

Tried asking Haidut this via DM but for some reason I cant. I would probably have a huge help from something anti-stress and pro-androgenic like progesterone/androsterone/whatever but living in a ***t hole of a scandinavian country, the customs might **** me up. So does anyone know how to acquire these hormones without any way for customs to see they are pro-hormones? I have some alarming neurological and physical symptoms and something like a benzo/spending the day in sun helps a lot, so cortisol seems to be a big culprit.
Do you understand how "customs" work?

They can open up any package they want to. So even a "discreet" package can be searched, and even a package with nothing illegal or unlawful in it can potentially be seized. There's really no way for a company to guarantee what customs in a foreign country can do when shipping a product. If anything, a "discreet" package sent from a company is more likely to be searched, rather than a package from a company with an official declaration, at least in regards to smaller, consumer level packages.

Why don't you start by checking with the laws in your country to see if hormones you are thinking of purchasing are in any way controlled substances?

OP
D

DonLore

Do you understand how "customs" work?

They can open up any package they want to. So even a "discreet" package can be searched, and even a package with nothing illegal or unlawful in it can potentially be seized. There's really no way for a company to guarantee what customs in a foreign country can do when shipping a product. If anything, a "discreet" package sent from a company is more likely to be searched, rather than a package from a company with an official declaration, at least in regards to smaller, consumer level packages.

Why don't you start by checking with the laws in your country to see if hormones you are thinking of purchasing are in any way controlled substances?
Everything more than vitamin C is forbidden by some ******* moronic law. Pregnenolone is, so is DHEA so probably the rest also.. well, I guess I will have to get by without them now. I think their vitamin E and Kuinone could be useful though

Korven

The idealabs packaging is very discreet, it's unlikely to get stuck in customs. I have bought from them like 7 times and never had a problem.

Rasaari

Regular mail has usually so much volume that the vast majority is checked via x-ray and dogs, possibly some random checks. With DHL the random chance increases a bit. Idealabs is in bottles so it isn't suspicious on xray. Custom it as such too, code 29330.

Everything here is banned. You can't get progesterone or let alone t3 prescribed. Thankfully if you get caught its usually a slap on the wrist on the first and then fines. Ends up on police registry so no problems unless you want to become a cop.

I got one dhl package seized and was able to get away with a phone call. Georgi sent me new ones.

You can get pregnenolone on amazon uk too.

Back
Top Bottom