Havent slept in a day. How to turn off high pulse and adrenaline.

OP
Sam321

Sam321

Sam, your sleep problems, could it be your bed place? I know that earth energies can affect one’s sleep. Read through my posts, I commented on that topic a few times on this forum.
Could be. I'm tucked away in the woods with no emf around my bed (measured).

I'll look thru your posts thanks

Dave Clark

Where do you get this?
This is the best bang for your buck: Peak Performance Inosine - 1 Lb | Big Dee's Horse Tack & Vet Supplies
Never mind that it is marketed for equine, it is an acceptably pure product similar to products marketed for human use. Others here use it as well as myself. If that isn't what you are looking for, do a search and you can find it in capsule form: Vitamins and Supplements, Natural Health Products, Organic Foods - Swanson Health Products or Inosine 500 mg 60 capsules by Ecological FormulasDefault Title

StephanF

Forum Supporter
Could be. I'm tucked away in the woods with no emf around my bed (measured).

I'll look thru your posts thanks
Even ‘in the woods’, these noxious zones are everywhere, connected to fault lines and Curry & Hartmann grid ‘lines’, discovered by the medical doctors Dr. Manfred Curry and Dr. Ernst Hartmann. Moving the bed a few feet may make a difference. If you know a good dowser, he can check your bed place for these disturbances.

NodeCerebri

Nice thanks for the suggestion.
My bowel movements have at least been 1 time a day and usually 2 in the past few days. The stools are normal looking. No Diarrhea or rabbit turds. I think my digestion is getting better.
That sounds good!
Is it possible to have good looking stools and good amount of bowel movements and still be dealing with endo toxin?
This is an excellent question to which I don’t have the answer unfortunately. But my theory would be: if the intestines are hurt they release serotonin which is also kinda endotoxin, so I guess it wouldn’t hurt to look over this.
I'm not sure how to discern between endo, injured gut due to antibiotic overuse, or just a messed up sleep cycle that is out of wack that has nothing to do with the gut.

OP
Sam321

Sam321

That sounds good!

This is an excellent question to which I don’t have the answer unfortunately. But my theory would be: if the intestines are hurt they release serotonin which is also kinda endotoxin, so I guess it wouldn’t hurt to look over this.
Thinking cyproheptadine until guts heal may help.

gaze

What do you think about rays thoughts on no starch of there are digestive issues present?
it's tough. i agree with it somewhat, but i'm also of the opinion that sufficient calories are needed to heal. getting enough carbs on just milk and fruit is tough, and tends to cause some adrenaline for me. i think if you can track calories to ensure you are getting above 2200 calories at the very minimum, then no starch is ok. however i think many people tend to unintentionally under eat with no starch unless they pound white sugar or ice cream. however the fact that your havimg good stools tells me you are indeed eating enough calories. therefore you may be good as you are, just have to stick it out until your body normalizes soon. adrenaline and serotonin can also cause bowel movements however

Last edited:
OP
Sam321

Sam321

For the record, I'm 6'1 195lbs.
I'm eating between 3.1k -4k calories a day depending on how much ice cream I'm having.

According to my whoop strap I'm burning about 2k calories a day as well.

Last edited:
OP
Sam321

Sam321

it's tough. i agree with it somewhat, but i'm also of the opinion that sufficient calories are needed to heal. getting enough carbs on just milk and fruit is tough, and tends to cause some adrenaline for me. i think if you can track calories to ensure you are getting above 2200 calories at the very minimum, then no starch is ok. however i think many people tend to unintentionally under eat with no starch unless they pound white sugar or ice cream. however the fact that your havimg good stools tells me you are indeed eating enough calories. therefore you may be good as you are, just have to stick it out until your body normalizes soon. adrenaline and serotonin can also cause bowel movements however
I've def had adrenaline bowel movements a couple of the nights for sure.

OP
Sam321

Sam321

Going on night 3 without sleeping 25mg of metropolol not suppressing heart rate anymore. Taking another half a pill.

Is cyproheptadine worth trying if this is the result of serotonin and not general anxiety?

gaze

Can you expand on your health situation a little bit more? you said this started when you took the antibiotic, but what was your health like before the antibiotic? what endotoxin problems were you trying to solve? was this heart rate issue only a problem after the antibiotic or had you experienced something like it before?

I know you're focused on the day to day and dealing and getting appointments with doctors is a pain, but I would try to ask for a stool test and a sibo breath test when you have the opportunity to do so.

and cyrpo may help, you can try some small doses and see if symptoms improve.

OP
Sam321

Sam321

This has happened 2 other times.

Once in November when visiting a girl in another city for the first time (spazzed out for 2 days before finally getting sleep and calming down). Had performance anxiety and she also reminded me of an abusive ex.

Happened again when I was in Colorado and the girl visited again. I took tadalafil and ended up having sex for like 4 hours. Couldn't sleep. Thats when I noticed my heart rate really went insane. Ended up having high heart rate for 2 and a half days until I finally decided to drive back to lower elevation with her. Upon getting to about 2000 above sea level my pulse rate dropped and everything was fine with my sleep again.

Every single time this happens it seems to get more serious.

I ended up taking the antibiotic after hearing some of the danny roddy podcasts and heart penicillin may be the way to go for clearing endo toxin. I suspected I had endotoxin issues as t3/t4 was having no effect raising my metabolic rate. I thought it was because of the endotoxin hogging my livers energy.

Before the antibiotic I was able to sleep some nights better than others. I was struggling with a sense of aimlessness for sure that was harming my health, but I was able to show up for work and all that and get through the day and sleep through the nights for the most part. Endotoxin symptoms were mostly sleep disturbances or weird gut, but my main diagnostic was t4 not converting into to even at 3.5 grains.

OP
Sam321

Sam321

Can you expand on your health situation a little bit more? you said this started when you took the antibiotic, but what was your health like before the antibiotic? what endotoxin problems were you trying to solve? was this heart rate issue only a problem after the antibiotic or had you experienced something like it before?

I know you're focused on the day to day and dealing and getting appointments with doctors is a pain, but I would try to ask for a stool test and a sibo breath test when you have the opportunity to do so.

This was my first post on my first 4 nights not sleeping for reference. I slept about 4 days sorta good after this with the beta blockers, but now I'm suddenly having trouble again.

I am pretty isolated where I'm at with the covid stuff going on and had a friend visit me actually during alot of the days I got decent sleep. I can't help but see the correlation between him leaving the day I couldn't sleep again... idk... which came first the anxiety or the gut problems? Idk I'm trying to attack from all sides.

OP
Sam321

Sam321

I'm gonna see a gastrointestinal asap.
Going to def get stool sample. I'd like to do breath test, but I'm on probiotics rn

OP
Sam321

Sam321

I'm gonna see a gastrointestinal asap.
Going to def get stool sample. I'd like to do breath test, but I'm on probiotics rn
3rd night not sleeping. Feel completely dead.

I am pretty isolated where I'm at with the covid stuff going on and had a friend visit me actually during alot of the days I got decent sleep. I can't help but see the correlation between him leaving the day I couldn't sleep again... idk... which came first the anxiety or the gut problems? Idk I'm trying to attack from all sides.
Loneliness can be a very big stress.

BearWithMe

Okay I'm going to say that again, since now it is obvious this is the best way to quickly help yourself.

Sex.

Or masturbation, at least.

HumanLife

@Sam321

Could it be just coffee/caffeine? I know you didn't mention it anywhere, but it could be just that. If I take too much coffee it can keep me up till 3AM.

OP
Sam321

Sam321

Okay I'm going to say that again, since now it is obvious this is the best way to quickly help yourself.

Sex.

Or masturbation, at least.
When I jack off my heart rate increases afterwards as my body is so depleted already. Seems like it actually made the issue worse and caused adrenaline spike to make up for lost resources.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals