Havent slept in a day. How to turn off high pulse and adrenaline.

Sam321

I have a high pulse and symptoms of adrenaline. I haven't slept in 1 day and am trying to sleep rn. I am taking metaprolol. Drank some apple juice and teaspoon of baking soda (this raised pulse and digestive movements, farts, discomfort).

How do I turn down my pulse and shunt the adrenaline keeping me up when eating seems to increase pulse and keep me up?

gaze

A teaspoon of baking soda is definitely way too much, I wouldn't take any baking soda in this scenario. Ordinary table salt is what you need. Have you tried some meals such as yogurt and honey with salt, ice cream with some fruit like peaches, apple sauce, cheese and rice/potatoes with a lot of salt, watermelon and cheese?

Uselis

Milk with honey helps a bit during insomnia but most important part probably try not to obsess that you're not sleeping.

Lie down without electronics and gently slow down your breathing. Inhale for as much as comfortable and make long exhale at the same time relaxing your body.

You could also try bag breathing.

Don't worry, that's the main thing. During my worst insomnia stretch I averaged 40 minutes a night for a month and still was relatively fine until started panicking that I am not sleeping. I had insomnia reoccured and this time I just repeated myaelf calmy it's fine to not sleep. Body and mind able to get some rest inside silence even if you're technically not sleeping.

Goodluck, you'll sleep ☺

OP
Sam321

Sam321

A teaspoon of baking soda is definitely way too much, I wouldn't take any baking soda in this scenario. Ordinary table salt is what you need. Have you tried some meals such as yogurt and honey with salt, ice cream with some fruit like peaches, apple sauce, cheese and rice/potatoes with a lot of salt, watermelon and cheese?
Ice cream, apple sauce, cheese, and table salt are all things I've tried.

Yeah, I found out the baking soda thing shortly after takikg... whoops

equipoise

Milk with honey helps a bit during insomnia but most important part probably try not to obsess that you're not sleeping.

Lie down without electronics and gently slow down your breathing. Inhale for as much as comfortable and make long exhale at the same time relaxing your body.

You could also try bag breathing.

Don't worry, that's the main thing. During my worst insomnia stretch I averaged 40 minutes a night for a month and still was relatively fine until started panicking that I am not sleeping. I had insomnia reoccured and this time I just repeated myaelf calmy it's fine to not sleep. Body and mind able to get some rest inside silence even if you're technically not sleeping.

Goodluck, you'll sleep ☺
This is true. I also had bouts of insomnia coming off benzos. Imagine nothing knocking you out more than 15-20 mins at time (if at all!).
But what I've learned is getting up and playing some guitar, getting the mind off the fact I was not gonna get any sleep and work starts in couple of hours.
It's way more peaceful for the mind to accept the distress, rather than fightin it.
Nowadays aspirin is enough to help with odd adrenaline-esque symptoms after a hard day's work. Glycine aswell, some fat like cheese

gaze

Ice cream, apple sauce, cheese, and table salt are all things I've tried.

Yeah, I found out the baking soda thing shortly after takikg... whoops
interesting. it's definitely some sort of gut problem started by those anti biotics. very strange situation. pro biotics is something that is possible to consider, although i have 0 experience with it personally. you for sure shifted your gut bacteria in a negative way problem is it can be hard to fix. i wish you luck and hopefully someone else can offer up something that works

OP
Sam321

Sam321

interesting. it's definitely some sort of gut problem started by those anti biotics. very strange situation. pro biotics is something that is possible to consider, although i have 0 experience with it personally. you for sure shifted your gut bacteria in a negative way problem is it can be hard to fix. i wish you luck and hopefully someone else can offer up something that works
I'll be giving potatoes a try btw

OP
Sam321

Sam321

Was thinking of giving florassist by life extender a try.

I've tried the carrot salad and the mushrooms for about 2 weeks now. I've been sh***ing 1-3 times a day which has been an improvement.

gaze

I'll be giving potatoes a try btw
let me know how it goes. I like it mashed with milk and butter and maybe some shrimp/cod on the side for a light protein. I've gone through similar things as you before, high heart rate, trying baking soda only to have it make me feel way worse, having digestive issues, not being able to sleep, feeling manic the next night, etc. its a nasty cycle, especially when you have to focus on buying and cooking food yourself. I personally find oatmeal cooked with milk, cinnamon, butter, apples, to be a relaxing meal. oatmeal can be hit or miss on digestion though because its a whole grain, but it has valuable nutrients like vitamin b1, manganese, biotin. and it tastes good. I usually soak it the night before

OP
Sam321

Sam321

let me know how it goes. I like it mashed with milk and butter and maybe some shrimp/cod on the side for a light protein. I've gone through similar things as you before, high heart rate, trying baking soda only to have it make me feel way worse, having digestive issues, not being able to sleep, feeling manic the next night, etc. its a nasty cycle, especially when you have to focus on buying and cooking food yourself. I personally find oatmeal cooked with milk, cinnamon, butter, apples, to be a relaxing meal. oatmeal can be hit or miss on digestion though because its a whole grain, but it has valuable nutrients like vitamin b1, manganese, biotin. and it tastes good. I usually soak it the night before
What do you think about rays thoughts on no starch of there are digestive issues present?

NodeCerebri

I agree with the other post saying that probiotics can also b worth a shot. The best and most effective is from JustThrive. 2 capsules a day for 4 weeks and endotoxin reduction by many percents.

OP
Sam321

Sam321

I agree with the other post saying that probiotics can also b worth a shot. The best and most effective is from JustThrive. 2 capsules a day for 4 weeks and endotoxin reduction by many percents.
Have you tried life extender or megasporebiotics?

OP
Sam321

Sam321

Nope, and from what I experienced and researched those are not effective.
So what makes you stoked on justthrive? Have you tried them yourself? Good testimonials? I need to be real careful with what I'm putting into my gut right now as I just back to sh***ing regular despite my bad sleeps.

Dave Clark

Try taking some inosine to knock down the adrenaline. Not much is needed, most people use half to a gram, and studies show no uric acid raising issues up to 3 grams.

NodeCerebri

So what makes you stoked on justthrive? Have you tried them yourself? Good testimonials? I need to be real careful with what I'm putting into my gut right now as I just back to sh***ing regular despite my bad sleeps.
They have the strains that effectively reduce endotoxin. I tried them myself and they kickstarted my daily bowel movements. Had these issues all my life since as a child, seemed to me that this was a missing piece. It also made my stools less fluid, nice consistency and voluminous. Sorry if TMI haha, but those are really great. There are testimonials in the internet, also a study with those strains was conducted. I got the recommendation from a guy who is really knowledgeable and experienced for many years and also a peater.

OP
Sam321

Sam321

They have the strains that effectively reduce endotoxin. I tried them myself and they kickstarted my daily bowel movements. Had these issues all my life since as a child, seemed to me that this was a missing piece. It also made my stools less fluid, nice consistency and voluminous. Sorry if TMI haha, but those are really great. There are testimonials in the internet, also a study with those strains was conducted. I got the recommendation from a guy who is really knowledgeable and experienced for many years and also a peater.
Nice thanks for the suggestion.
My bowel movements have at least been 1 time a day and usually 2 in the past few days. The stools are normal looking. No Diarrhea or rabbit turds. I think my digestion is getting better.

Is it possible to have good looking stools and good amount of bowel movements and still be dealing with endo toxin?

I'm not sure how to discern between endo, injured gut due to antibiotic overuse, or just a messed up sleep cycle that is out of wack that has nothing to do with the gut.

OP
Sam321

Sam321

Try taking some inosine to knock down the adrenaline. Not much is needed, most people use half to a gram, and studies show no uric acid raising issues up to 3 grams.
Where do you get this?

OP
Sam321

Sam321

Yo just checked megasporebiotic has the same probiotic blend as just thrive. It acrltually has an extra one as well.

StephanF

Forum Supporter
Sam, your sleep problems, could it be your bed place? I know that earth energies can affect one’s sleep. Read through my posts, I commented on that topic a few times on this forum.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals