Best way to correct chronically high adrenalin?

Connor888

My basal temps have always been low. But through the day they have usually appeared normal.. high sometimes, with a pulse of 90-100+ - I recently started measuring my temperature 30-60 minutes AFTER a meal instead, and I found my body temperature can fall as much as 37.2c - > to 36.7c when I do this, and my hands and feet are cold before and after, despite my temperature being high before taking it/eating. I also started measuring my blood glucose in the morning, since I often wake up too early; and to my surprise it was 3.7 - 3.8 mmol/L.

LOTS of sea salt with food has revealed this to me, I believe by lowering adrenaline. I can probably improve my symptoms by eating more salt, but I am really wondering how it's going to be possible to correct this issue, since ADRENALINE INHIBITS the conversion of T4, to T3, When I am UNABLE to source T3 ONLY. ---- I tried splitting the dose 3 times a day in the past anyway, but it never worked for me. THANK YOU. I would appreciate the discussion. I am JUST NOW learning how important AND DETRIMENTAL the effects of adrenaline can actually BE. Would appreciate the input! Thanks!

Last edited:

exile

I don’t know if you’re eating starch, but I got the hypoglycemic and adrenaline rushes after not eating starch for quite a few months. Once I added it back with some of RP starches like potato, masa tortillas and oat bran it stopped.

OP
Connor888

Connor888

I don’t know if you’re eating starch, but I got the hypoglycemic and adrenaline rushes after not eating starch for quite a few months. Once I added it back with some of RP starches like potato, masa tortillas and oat bran it stopped.
Thank you for commenting. Yes, I eat starch. I feel awful without it. I eat potatoes and oats every SINGLE day. Makes for nice food.

Sapien

Some studies posted on this forum about how without blue light tyrosine is converted to adrenaline rather than dopamine

Lack of light exposure something to consider

CaptJim

What worked for me-
Niacinamide to lower FFA
Aspirin
Very low fat diet
Theanine
Pregnenolone

Then higher sugar- low starch.
If the lowering of fatty acids in the bloodstream do not get you into glucose oxidation, you will need
pyrucet. Make sure to take B1 and B2.

If this doesn't work you will probably need to take a beta blocker

Jamsey

To lower adrenaline, you need to minimize blood sugar drops as much as possible. The best option is increasing saturated fat. This will stabilize blood sugar in the hours after meals. You can also sip a sugary drink all day as well, but that’s relatively inconvenient and probably bad for your teeth. Starch is probably the worst option for the many reasons discussed on this forum, but would also perform the function of stabilizing blood sugar for longer periods.

“Adrenaline is now increasingly recognized as an important metabolic hormone that helps mobilize energy stores in the form of glucose and free fatty acids in preparation for physical activity or for recovery from hypoglycaemia”

“Secretion of adrenaline is controlled by presympathetic neurons in the rostroventrolateral medulla, which are, in turn, under the control of central and/or peripheral glucose‐sensing neurons.”

HumanLife

Thank you for commenting. Yes, I eat starch. I feel awful without it. I eat potatoes and oats every SINGLE day. Makes for nice food.
Oats are promoted for their cholesterol-lowering effects. Are the oats cooked at least?

OP
Connor888

Connor888

Oats are promoted for their cholesterol-lowering effects. Are the oats cooked at least?
Soaked in water with a tbsp of lemon juice for 14 hrs then cooked slowly on the hob for 30 mins

HumanLife

Soaked in water with a tbsp of lemon juice for 14 hrs then cooked slowly on the hob for 30 mins
If you are not against cooking oats, what do you think of using buckwheat instead? I used to eat oats but then switched to buckwheat after hearing it was more nutritious and it does feel more fulfilling. Buckwheat is more expensive but personally I found it to be more satiating for oats. The use of lemon juice for the oats is genius and I will try using it on my buckwheat for taste.

OP
Connor888

Connor888

If you are not against cooking oats, what do you think of using buckwheat instead? I used to eat oats but then switched to buckwheat after hearing it was more nutritious and it does feel more fulfilling. Buckwheat is more expensive but personally I found it to be more satiating for oats. The use of lemon juice for the oats is genius and I will try using it on my buckwheat for taste.
I will look into the buckwheat, thanks!
Oats are not that filling in small amounts I think too, thats why i eat 100-150g of them at a time in skim milk with dates and lots of salt.

If i am not mistaken , oats were prepared traditionally by soaking them this way with the lemon juice to reduce the anti-nutrients and make it easier to digest. I can eat a giant bowl full and they give me no g.i stress unlike some vegetables do! And my stomach can be sensitive sometimes. So i think it works.

youngsinatra

Zinc-rich foods like beef/oysters are very grounding. B1 helps to control the autonomic nervous system (adrenaline) and is needed to shift from sympathetic to parasympathetic. (acetylcholine)

I personally get a very profound anti-adrenaline effect from aspirin.

Jonk

What worked for me-
Niacinamide to lower FFA
Aspirin
Very low fat diet
Theanine
Pregnenolone

Then higher sugar- low starch.
If the lowering of fatty acids in the bloodstream do not get you into glucose oxidation, you will need
pyrucet. Make sure to take B1 and B2.

If this doesn't work you will probably need to take a beta blocker
Although I'm not denying the potential benefit of these substances and diet, it can be tricky and even worsening symptoms if not doing deliberate and slowly. I find that starches and fat allows me to go without eating for longer - which is sometimes necessary because of busy days. Even when I don't have anything scheduled - relying on high sugar/low starch/low fat isn't that easy - finding ripe fruit, accounting for a lots of liquids, getting enough calories etc.

aniciete

Although I'm not denying the potential benefit of these substances and diet, it can be tricky and even worsening symptoms if not doing deliberate and slowly. I find that starches and fat allows me to go without eating for longer - which is sometimes necessary because of busy days. Even when I don't have anything scheduled - relying on high sugar/low starch/low fat isn't that easy - finding ripe fruit, accounting for a lots of liquids, getting enough calories etc.
+1 on starch
Finding ripe fruit consistently in a northern country is next to impossible.

GTW

FWIW The sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous systems are roughly opposite. Although I have seen lists of foods/herbs that fall in categories, implicitly not redundant, sympathetic agonists vs lytic/antagonist, parasympathetic agonists vs lytic/antagonist.
Adrenergic (name derived from adrenaline) agents stimulate sympathetic response. Ephedrine is a plant source (ephedra) adrenergic. Catecholamines are related.
There are beta and alpha-blocking drugs and herbs and foods. Flomax is an alpha blocker rx for prostate urinary problems. It relaxes the bladder sphincter but does nothing to stop inflammation and BPH.
Beta blockers are rx for heart and hypertension but have off-target adverse effects.
Beware of side effects in all interventions. As I remember, Alka Seltzer or some similar drug advertised, Why trade a headache for an upset stomach?

Jennifer

Zinc-rich foods like beef/oysters are very grounding. B1 helps to control the autonomic nervous system (adrenaline) and is needed to shift from sympathetic to parasympathetic. (acetylcholine)

I personally get a very profound anti-adrenaline effect from aspirin.

My mum and I too. Some sugar and salt in water with an aspirin reliably lowered our adrenaline when having an adrenaline attack.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals