Havent slept in a day. How to turn off high pulse and adrenaline.

BearWithMe

When I jack off my heart rate increases afterwards as my body is so depleted already. Seems like it actually made the issue worse and caused adrenaline spike to make up for lost resources.
Oh damn, I'm sorry to hear that. :( Hope you will feel better soon!

OP
Sam321

Sam321

Is it realistic to expect that if this insomnia was induced by serotonin or endo toxin after penecillin that I would still be not sleeping 5 days in a row?

How is this just not general anxiety at this point? If it were gut you think you would see some healing 2-3 weeks after stopping, especially with carrot salad, mushrooms, and florassist wouldn't you?

All the doctors saying its anxiety and not sleeping and that I need to try an ambien to knock myself out for a couple days to heal. Gonna give it a shot tonight.

Vileplume

How’s your salt and magnesium intake? Ever tried T3?

I had high adrenaline for a few weeks, with high resting heart rate up into the 100s. I would get frequent hot flashes too, not sure if you have those. Reducing liquids a bit, hugely upping salt and magnesium, and supplementing low doses of T3 (3mcg or so) every fee hours quickly resolved the issue.

OP
Sam321

Sam321

How’s your salt and magnesium intake? Ever tried T3?

I had high adrenaline for a few weeks, with high resting heart rate up into the 100s. I would get frequent hot flashes too, not sure if you have those. Reducing liquids a bit, hugely upping salt and magnesium, and supplementing low doses of T3 (3mcg or so) every fee hours quickly resolved the issue.
Huh. Well I take about 48 sprays of ancient nutrients magnesium (Topical Magnesium Oil Spray and Refill Size | Ancient Minerals). Some days I have done about 64 sprays. I think 6 sprays is about 100mg of Magnesium. So I suppose I am sitting between 400-700mg.

I've had about 1 1/2 - 2 teaspoons of salt a day in my orange juice. Haven't tried t3 cause of elevated heart rate, did it make your heart rate go up?

How was your sleep during those 2 weeks?

Included my labs a couple days after this ***t started.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210211-155851_MyChart.jpg
    Screenshot_20210211-155851_MyChart.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 13
  • 20210211_155954.jpg
    20210211_155954.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

Vileplume

Huh. Well I take about 48 sprays of ancient nutrients magnesium (Topical Magnesium Oil Spray and Refill Size | Ancient Minerals). Some days I have done about 64 sprays. I think 6 sprays is about 100mg of Magnesium. So I suppose I am sitting between 400-700mg.

I've had about 1 1/2 - 2 teaspoons of salt a day in my orange juice. Haven't tried t3 cause of elevated heart rate, did it make your heart rate go up?

How was your sleep during those 2 weeks?
400-700g magnesium sounds solid, but it depends how much OJ you drink. If 1.5-2 tsp on salt per day in OJ is your total salt for the day, it could be worth an experiment to double that for a day or two and see if it makes any difference.

Paired with an increase in salt and magnesium, the T3 lowered my heart rate.

I’ve always struggled to get much deep sleep, which Peat has connected to hypothyroidism. During those two weeks it was similar — 7-8 hours of sleep, but less than an hour of deep sleep throughout the night. Waking up with morning panic and restless legs/muscles nearly every day.

OP
Sam321

Sam321

sup dude, have u solved your issue?
Psychological break. Was under incredible stress, penecillin pushed me over board and injured my guts.
Spent months crawling out of that hole trying to figure it out.

Exercising agency by changing my environment, doing things I enjoy the best I could to combat learned helplessness, developing skills around resilience and presence, taking propranolol to chill my heart rate out in the interim when I was having issues around anxiety, and eventually doing an elimination diet starting with milk got me back my sleep. It took some digging, but I am wiser and better for it.

Am on a strong upswing now and basically swearing off antibiotics from here on out unless its absolutely life threatening.

BearWithMe

Psychological break. Was under incredible stress, penecillin pushed me over board and injured my guts.
Spent months crawling out of that hole trying to figure it out.

Exercising agency by changing my environment, doing things I enjoy the best I could to combat learned helplessness, developing skills around resilience and presence, taking propranolol to chill my heart rate out in the interim when I was having issues around anxiety, and eventually doing an elimination diet starting with milk got me back my sleep. It took some digging, but I am wiser and better for it.

Am on a strong upswing now and basically swearing off antibiotics from here on out unless its absolutely life threatening.
Thanks for sharing! I'm happy you are feeling better.

I'm super curious, did how you developed skills around resilience and presence?

OP
Sam321

Sam321

Thanks for sharing! I'm happy you are feeling better.

I'm super curious, did how you developed skills around resilience and presence?
Therapist.
Meditation (to even witness what is going on inside my self so I could understand what was bothering me).
Becoming my greatest fan. Aka, when ***t is going bad, remind yourself how good you are doing even though the situation is hard.

Idk, alot of other stuff. its diff for everyone.

BearWithMe

Therapist.
Meditation (to even witness what is going on inside my self so I could understand what was bothering me).
Becoming my greatest fan. Aka, when ***t is going bad, remind yourself how good you are doing even though the situation is hard.

Idk, alot of other stuff. its diff for everyone.
Thank you!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals