Has Peat Written About Trans-genderism ?

johnwester130

He is, after all, the hormone master.

What does he think about this and does he have any advice or thoughts ?

Gl;itch.e

He has mentioned stuff like the fish and pollution estrogens effects on this stuff numerous times.

353555.PNG

lol, savage

x-ray peat

He has spoken about identity politics and its use to keep us distracted/divided

Stramonium

Would it be possible that enough exposure to estrogens might alter your sex/roles/gender identification within your mindset? I've been thinking a lot about this, we live in a predominantly estrogenic society from PUFAs to actual estrogen residues in the water we drink. Are estrogens that much feminizing to men?

x-ray peat

somebody posted a satirical post on a made-up pro-hetero supplement, but in the thread
it had a real study from the 70s that showed a big difference in androgen/estrogen for straight vs gay people. Excuse me if this is unPC but I think the numbers of effeminate or gay males have been increasing like crazy. If you ever travel to the Philippines or Japan its out of control.

Herbie

Look into digit ratio 2d:4d

The more androgen's a baby boy is exposed to in the womb the more masculine they become and have a low digit ratio.. tends to be heterosexual.

If the baby boy is exposed to low androgen's then he comes out with lower androgen's and higher ratio and more likely hood of being homosexual.

Females using the contraceptive pill are more attracted to feminine men and while ovulating women are more attracted to masculine men.

The high end fashion models look like pre pubescent boys and the industry is run by gay men but heterosexual women look to these women as a sign of beauty but its not true.

I could keep going but it gets very controversial.

Im interested in how oestrogen of the mother is effecting the biology and the offspring and looking at society with the feminisation of men and masculinisation of women.

I can't stand the men's fashion now with tight jeans and guys now wearing tights to the gym.

Herbie

The Irony of the head's of National Women's Organisation of the US

Attachments

• feminists.jpg
    feminists.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 173

michael94

Are you implying Michelle Obama is a man? I watched some videos in that vein. Not sure what to make of it but a lot of celebrities are definitely suspect. Regardless, most people we're exposed to on the television are lacking in proper sexual dimorphism... Subversive tactic for sure

x-ray peat

I would never imply that but Joan Rivers certainly did. Subversive for sure. Its what Green Day called "The subliminal mind f**k America"

Let Go

Would it be possible that enough exposure to estrogens might alter your sex/roles/gender identification within your mindset? I've been thinking a lot about this, we live in a predominantly estrogenic society from PUFAs to actual estrogen residues in the water we drink. Are estrogens that much feminizing to men?
IIRC there's a few studies that show gay men have higher testosterone levels

paka

I feel bad for them because they will never look fully the other sex unless they started hormones since childhood.

lvysaur

The more androgen's a baby boy is exposed to in the womb the more masculine they become and have a low digit ratio.. tends to be heterosexual.

Males with older brothers are also more likely to be gay. Every male that your mother birthed before you increases your odds of homosexuality by 35%.

x-ray peat

I feel bad for them because they will never look fully the other sex unless they started hormones since childhood.
I heard a psychologist say in an interview that over 90% of children with gender identity issues grow out of it. Many of them though realize that they are gay. I feel bad for kids whose parents start giving them sex hormones at such a young age before they're capable of making that decision. That used to be called child abuse and now its the Standard of Care.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals