Hair Regrowth Stack - Road to full regrowth

MitchMitchell

Really interesting. I think I might give this a go, even though it’s contrary to rays advice. Getting the temp up quickly in the morning is a priority for me, but hopefully this doesn’t cause any downregulation at such a high initial dose. Thanks!

LMK how it feels. Doesn’t take more than a couple days to really feel improvements. If you get nervous/jittery scale back.

Downregulation meaning low T4? May happen with doses higher than 37.5/50mcg. Keep an eye on LDL SHBG Free T4 Free t3. Tsh should be below range ofc

OP
J

johnysummer

LMK how it feels. Doesn’t take more than a couple days to really feel improvements. If you get nervous/jittery scale back.

Downregulation meaning low T4? May happen with doses higher than 37.5/50mcg. Keep an eye on LDL SHBG Free T4 Free t3. Tsh should be below range ofc

Is it possible going above the T3 range without actually taking the hormone ? I dont think I 'de like to take thyroid for the rest of my life so I de rather do it naturally if that is possible. If someone takes the T3 medication, is it realistic to stop after a while and keep the metabolism levels as high as on T3 ??

Sila

Sorry for asking a potentially dumb question, but what are the purposes of these ingredients?

I'm presuming the alcohol and water are carriers - but what is the significance of the zinc sulphateand the B6 p5p?

Thanks in advance.
Zinc + b6 + azelaic acid are 5 alpha reductase inhibitors, up to 90%.

This site has the studies and how to make the topical solutions.

Zigzag

Thanks, so essentially to prevent the conversion of T into DHT?

Essentially, like Finasteride or Dutasteride without the side effects, as its topical and not sytemic.
Recently there were released official papers on topical fin. It goes systemic as badly as if you took it orally. As far as I know topical ZIX (zinc + b6) is a type 1 AR inhibitor and I doubt it doesn't go systemic.

sun-maid

Every day I am leaning more and more on the thyroid theory on hair. Following the advise by @Soren I reduced trainging frequency to 3 times weights + regular walking. Pulse is still not good (67-69 after 15 minutes from wake up) but temp has gotten up to 36.7 from 36.5 and its consistent every day. I also changed some stuff in the stack. Removed the vit A supp, as I read that you shouldnt be taking more than 5000UI as a hypo and I was getting that in my regular diet. Also the pulse now gets higher after eating instead of dropping. I also consume less meat, roughly about 70-100 grams daily and replaced the rest protein need with cheese. Now I always get higher calcium than phosphorus and I think this also plays major role. My main goal now is to maximize T3, while breaking the rest of the calcification with K2, ACV rinse and magnesium citrate.

Do you eat oyster ? I found them very good for increasing metabolic rate. Good oyster can be expensive but they are cheaper if you live in a coastal town. They are about 1$ each in my country!

keytothecity

has anyone in this forum tried a heat treatment to reverse fibrosis?

my scalp is coldest where its the most fibrotic. I wonder if slightly painful topical heat treatment would be able to reverse the fibrosis. Like putting heat pads on your head

Inaut

has anyone in this forum tried a heat treatment to reverse fibrosis?

my scalp is coldest where its the most fibrotic. I wonder if slightly painful topical heat treatment would be able to reverse the fibrosis. Like putting heat pads on your head
Or heat lamps(just don’t overdo it)

Inaut

I don’t think having a heating pad on your head all day is a great idea either though. Why not just get a really warm hat then?

OP
J

johnysummer

Do you eat oyster ? I found them very good for increasing metabolic rate. Good oyster can be expensive but they are cheaper if you live in a coastal town. They are about 1$ each in my country!
No I dont eat oysters because I dont know where to find fresh oysters and I dont even know if there are any on the market. I dont like eating canned but I will try them some time. I have included shrimps 1-2 times per week in my diet. Metabolism is steadily getting better tho as pulse + temps getting better. I will also have next blood tests in february. Thanks

sun-maid

No I dont eat oysters because I dont know where to find fresh oysters and I dont even know if there are any on the market. I dont like eating canned but I will try them some time. I have included shrimps 1-2 times per week in my diet. Metabolism is steadily getting better tho as pulse + temps getting better. I will also have next blood tests in february. Thanks

Pretty sure you can find them almost anywhere, except maybe Africa or middle east. In which country do you live ? Blood test are always useful.

5a-DHP

Neal rouzier, MD: the hair hormone is T3

It’s pretty simple. Get free t3 over the pathetically low “normal range”. 20yo kids are routinely 20-30% higher than “normal”. This isn’t hyperthyroidism by the way. It’s just fast metabolism that grows thick hair.

Rouzier's hair is thinning...

OP
J

johnysummer

Hello guys its been a while and I wanna give you an update.

Seems like the hair regrowth is pretty steady. Slow but steady. When I get a buzzcut the difference is pretty noticeable looking from the front, compared to photos from october when I frist started. Although for a while (one month or so) regrowth was halted and I had increased shedding. I describe some of my epxeriences in the past 2 months:

1) At that time I was experimented with zinc picolinate 50mg daily. At first 4-5 days I saw a big boost in sex drive, but after that it kinda made me feel weird. I was taking it on empty stomach with a tsp of ACV in the morning. Although it completely vanished the post ejaculation symptoms (zero sleepiness), I think it did more harm than good in the long run. Now I do it 50mg only after ejaculating.

2) I tried aspirin for a while 100mg daily. I havent tried that before. I dont know if it helps or not. I took 500mg once and it made me feel really weird. I dont think it is helpful for me. Although when I took it the first 4-5 days I had zero shedding. I was too happy about it but I didnt like the way it made me feel. Also when I had intercourse my semen was not so dense as it usually is. I recently saw the study that aspirin can lower testosterone levels. I think I will give it a shot in the future but for now is a no for me.

3) I stopped doing massages. I have probably broken most of the calcification that I had. My scalp has increased elasticity almost everywhere that it used to be stiff. I save the massage technique from Rob English book for summer when my stress will be minimum and my metabolism will be at the best state, so I can regenerate fast after the intense massage.

4) I took a 20 days break from training. I think it was key to improving my metabolism. Yesterday I had an evening temp 37.1 under tongue for the first time. The pulse is always above 75 during the day. When I wake up is 71-72 but it used to be 64 when I first started. It drops 1-2 hours before I go to bed to 68. I am not where I want to be yet considering metabolic state but thing are improving a lot.

5)What I found that helps a lot is training. I have 1 week since I started training again after my break. I was really sore at the first 3-4 days (its normal I think) but the lactic acid didnt drop my pulse or tmps, my stress adaptation has probably improved. Morning woods when I train are present every day and very last longing. Its up 5-10 minute from when I wake up and I experience this only when I train. Hair quality is increased a lot the days this happens, probably due to higher T levels.

I will give you a brief update on my current stack.
Nutrition: 2700-3000 calories per day at 78 kg 1.76 cm 13% body fat. Eggs, bacon, butter, some homemade bread, red meats (no more that 100g daily), a lot of shrimps, liver, 10-15 fruits per day, 1 litre milk per day, sugar, 4-5 cups of coffe per day, honey, rice/potato 200-250g daily.
Supplements: A,D,E,K, mag gluconate 200mg daily.
I still do ACV rinse at least once a weak, but just for maintenance my scalp feels very nice right now. Some days I can feel the veins popping blood at the back of skull to my crown.

I plan on restoring completely my metabolism + getting used again to train without being stressed at all. When I get to that point, I will start intense scalp massage from Rob perfect hair health. I am pretty confident this will be my finals steps. I like my hair now anyways. Thanks

golder

Thanks for the detailed update. Following along with others and enjoying your progress, keep us updated :)

Motif

50 mg zinc after ejaculation? Why?
How much zinc is lost? I thought almost nothing ?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals