What Have Been Proven Work For Hair Regrowth By Member Here?

zztr

you can see my pictures of new hair here , despite the fact I am liteally using a digital camera from 2003 with awful lighting

There is clearly new hair right in the middle of the bald spot , and this area has been bald for about 6 years

obvious bald spot :

obvious new hair :

Been on topical cyproheptadine only 2 weeks

Before that was a different prostagladin blocker with cetirizine that had nasty side effects

You are deep into buzz it and forget about it territory. What do you realistically hope to achieve with all these regimens?

johnwester130

You are deep into buzz it and forget about it territory. What do you realistically hope to achieve with all these regimens?

honestly - just to satisfy my curiosity

and to grow 5 hairs in a bald area of 6 years is quite impressive for myself

Orion

Thoughts on why this stack below would work, from a public reddit post in /transtimelines.

They have good regrowth and maybe some comb over, would 10days per month of huge progesterone doses help, OP doesn't comment on the preg dose though. The stack looks anti-metabolism, anti-hair growth to me. 20g biotin per day would push glucose metabolism

http://i.imgur.com/O9iLC5i.jpg
I wondered if I would make it to 30, now I look forward to the future for the first time ever (1 year hormoniversary)
http://i.imgur.com/rHhVtbV.jpg

OP's comments:
It takes a lot of stuff for me but it worked! Obviously ymmv

• minoxidil foam (2x a day, plenty)
  • Finasteride (1mg)
  • flutamide (125mg, this really accelerated things)
  • Spiro (200mg)
  • estrogen (sublingualy, 6mg, I just dropped myself though I was at 8mg for the past several months and injections before that, I just pushed a little too hard and actually started loosing hair again, dropping back seems to have stopped the hairloss again)
  • biotin (20000mg a day, probably way to much)
  • Keretin (200mg a day)
  • viviscal (not sure if it actually helps but it might?)
  • Nizoral shampoo, 1x a week while at 8mg of E, but now that I dropped to 6 I need it 2x a week or I get greasy
  • I condition my hair daily, and no shampoo at all on they days I don't use Nizoral
Edit: as a disclaimer I don't know if anything I'm doing is safe for anyone else and I don't recommend anyone do any of it without a Dr's approval. I have more than one endo (for different things health wise) plus my Dr who prescribes me hrt so I rarely go more than a month without panel of tests to make sure my liver and kidneys are not struggling

Edit edit: I forgot to mention I cycle progesterone 10 days a month (an otc cream I get on Amazon) and it's fantastic

x-ray peat

That is some serious hair regrowth. Not sure the side effects would be worth it. Would have to buy a whole new wardrobe.

miki14

Bromocriptin made my receding hairline come down about 2 cm. Dhea made my hair density increase. Magnesium via Epsom salt enemas, coffee and cocoa gives my hair a tension and strength. Light has an overall stimulating effect. I take vitamin k2 and calcium too but haven't observed direct effects.

TubZy

Bromocriptin made my receding hairline come down about 2 cm. Dhea made my hair density increase. Magnesium via Epsom salt enemas, coffee and cocoa gives my hair a tension and strength. Light has an overall stimulating effect. I take vitamin k2 and calcium too but haven't observed direct effects.

For the bromo was that topical or oral? and same with the dhea.

I'm pretty sure any pro dopamine substance is good for hair and also hair color

miki14

For the bromo was that topical or oral? and same with the dhea.

I'm pretty sure any pro dopamine substance is good for hair and also hair color

Bromo was oral. Dhea+preg+ DMSO is topical. I think hair loss is a complex affair. For me it was high prolactin & estrogen.

TubZy

Bromo was oral. Dhea+preg+ DMSO is topical. I think hair loss is a complex affair. For me it was high prolactin & estrogen.

Is it MPB related? The bromo seems interesting, what dosage did you use?

Dante

Thoughts on why this stack below would work, from a public reddit post in /transtimelines.

They have good regrowth and maybe some comb over, would 10days per month of huge progesterone doses help, OP doesn't comment on the preg dose though. The stack looks anti-metabolism, anti-hair growth to me. 20g biotin per day would push glucose metabolism

http://i.imgur.com/O9iLC5i.jpg
I wondered if I would make it to 30, now I look forward to the future for the first time ever (1 year hormoniversary)
http://i.imgur.com/rHhVtbV.jpg

OP's comments:
It takes a lot of stuff for me but it worked! Obviously ymmv

• minoxidil foam (2x a day, plenty)
  • Finasteride (1mg)
  • flutamide (125mg, this really accelerated things)
  • Spiro (200mg)
  • estrogen (sublingualy, 6mg, I just dropped myself though I was at 8mg for the past several months and injections before that, I just pushed a little too hard and actually started loosing hair again, dropping back seems to have stopped the hairloss again)
  • biotin (20000mg a day, probably way to much)
  • Keretin (200mg a day)
  • viviscal (not sure if it actually helps but it might?)
  • Nizoral shampoo, 1x a week while at 8mg of E, but now that I dropped to 6 I need it 2x a week or I get greasy
  • I condition my hair daily, and no shampoo at all on they days I don't use Nizoral
Edit: as a disclaimer I don't know if anything I'm doing is safe for anyone else and I don't recommend anyone do any of it without a Dr's approval. I have more than one endo (for different things health wise) plus my Dr who prescribes me hrt so I rarely go more than a month without panel of tests to make sure my liver and kidneys are not struggling

Edit edit: I forgot to mention I cycle progesterone 10 days a month (an otc cream I get on Amazon) and it's fantastic
Finssteride - 5AR inhibitor and flutamide and Spiro - AR antagonist . Nizoral is a mild 5AR inhibitor too. One can easily stop MPB with 5AR inhibitors and AR antagonist though the side effects might involve changing into a woman

miki14

Is it MPB related? The bromo seems interesting, what dosage did you use?

No, my hair line had just receded over time. I didn't thought that I had a problem. Bromo is like 4years ago I forgot the dosage but I took it for a week.

TubZy

No, my hair line had just receded over time. I didn't thought that I had a problem. Bromo is like 4years ago I forgot the dosage but I took it for a week.

Weird, there is some research saying it causes hair loss

stressucks

What's the easiest way to apply coffee? I'd like to maybe throw it on in the morning, let dry.

Scenes

What's the easiest way to apply coffee? I'd like to maybe throw it on in the morning, let dry.

I've thrown some taurine into a spray bottle with water and been spraying on scalp twice a day for a week. No regrowth yet obviously but hair looks healthy and strong, thicker and shinier.

I'm considering adding caffeine (crushed tablets) to the mix, not sure if it will help or not...

stressucks

I'd like to throw some coffee beans in a jar then add water, and use like you are with a spray bottle. probably would get moldy though.

Beehelp

Can you get the bodies of dead bees? It's not a joke, really, don't get me wrong! They contain apitoxin, which is very helpful. I just but that bodies into hot oil and let it stay so, covered with smth warm, for the night. And then use it as a hair mask. You may also store it for a longer time by adding 1,5% of milk acid. I keep my in foamer bottles, got some cheap at http://allinpackaging.co.uk/containers/bottle/ , and you don't even need to put into a fridge

Last edited:

miki14

You can get bee larva and bee drone larva, the male bees. Depending on the time of harvest the larva can be almost complete. Tastes yummie! What is milk acid, lactic acid?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals