Gut inflammation...

Nokoni

Hey, just wondering if you found long-term benefit from daily doxy usage over an extended time? I've heard from some people that long-term antibiotic usage could cause problems with dysbiosis, but I'm thinking of trying it for nagging SIBO issues.
I quit the doxy some time ago since my problems persisted. But things seem to have finally smoothed out, although I can't say what change gets the credit, since I've tried a lot of different changes. I used to think that only one experiment per day was possible, but I now think it takes longer for any change to register. So maybe one experiment per week, which of course makes figuring it out that much harder. If I had to guess what change worked for me I would guess dropping milk, but that may not actually be it. If things stay on this new improved plane then I may try reintroducing milk at some point. I love milk but if my gut can't handle it then bye bye. Good luck to you.

OP
I

iLoveSugar

I took a two week course of doxy and haven't noticed any improvement with it.

Nokoni

I took a two week course of doxy and haven't noticed any improvement with it.
I recently got a very welcome improvement in gut health from beet root. Started it for other reasons but it stabilized my gut within a few days and has kept it stable for more than a month now. So nice that proper gut function has come back into my life after such a long time gone.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals