Best way to approach gut issues

jeredpilot

@PointOutside

I also never have stomach pain either, unless I eat three or four raw jalapeños with a meal. LOL. In fact I have always considered myself to have a "cast iron gut".

Here is how I believe all this is interconnected and interrelated to help explain the use of Pepcid:

- Many times (maybe always?) when someone has a Serotonin Syndrome (SS) episode they also have gastritis and or acid reflux etc. Gastritis is caused by H Pylori. So we have SS (very high serotonin levels) tied at some level to H Pylori.
- There are studies showing that Pepcid helped to diminish H Pylori, if not eradicate it.
- There are separated and unrelated studies showing Pepcid reducing gut serotonin as well as controlling H pylori. So here we have an independent connection between Pepcid and lower serotonin.

What it looks like happens to me is that H. Pylori greatly increases serotonin in the gut and has a by-product of several toxins all potentially causing psychotic symptoms. This is apparently not just a little increase, but a significant increase. So much so that it triggers SS in some people. One study "accidentally" discovered that Pepcid is a remedy for SS (which SS is a challenge to correct evidently). In fact, within one hour of administering 20mg of Pepcid intravenously, the patient returned to near normal.

I think that our psychotic type symtoms come from the ammonia. The same things happen to hepatitis and cirrhosis patients because the liver cannot metabolize ammonia rapidly enough. I think H pylori creates so much ammonia that it gradually is too much for our liver to get rid of. These high levels of ammonia seem to be only found when H pylori increases to a higher than "normal" level. Normal is in quotes because apparently zero H pylori is what we should attain to. H pylori is not beneficial to us in anyway that I have found. But it is something we can tolerate when at "normal" levels. Patients with cirrhosis end up with high levels and is known as Hepatic encephalopathy (HE). A symptom of this is severe psychotic episodes of varying degrees directly tied to too much ammonia in the blood stream (read brain).

***One thing that kind of shook me was patients with elevated H pylori are also much more likely to get forms of Lymphoma cancer. It is directly related based on what I found. i.e. apparently some lymphoma is directly caused by H pylori.
***Also, we are possibly overloading our liver with ammonia to such a level that it cannot deal with all of the ammonia and thereby we may be damaging our liver gradually over time. (I just am guessing at this. I have no data that says such)
***Also, H pylori is known to infect the heart and is thought by some to be responsible for high blood pressure (HBP) in some patients. Several studies noted a return to normal blood pressure after eradicating H pylori. Most of these studies used ammonia for treatment combined with Senna tea to purge the bowels. It is something like 95% effective. One Senna tea purge at the start, with one to two weeks of vinegar mixed with food twice daily. Studies showed that antibiotics are far inferior to the Senna and vinegar.

A little more on the reasoning for my Rx:
I am using vinegar (positively known to kill H pylori better than antibiotics; in multiple studies) both in liquid form (1 ounce twice a day) and also in aromatic form. Studies have shown that H pylori is completely overcome and suffocated by the aroma of vinegar fumes. So several times a day I am breathing the fumes into my nostrils (sinuses) and holding my breath to keep the fumes in for a little while. The reduction of H pylori should in turn reduce ammonia and also serotonin.

Pepcid AC MAX should help reduce H pylori along with the vinegar. I think this is why Pepcid is shown to reduce serotonin, because it is reducing H pylori.

As stated before, the MiraLAX is a "just in case" if I get too much ammonia in my blood stream. Evidently it does a great job of latching to ammonia and moving it right out. It is used in HE patients too.

Regina

@PointOutside

I also never have stomach pain either, unless I eat three or four raw jalapeños with a meal. LOL. In fact I have always considered myself to have a "cast iron gut".

Here is how I believe all this is interconnected and interrelated to help explain the use of Pepcid:

- Many times (maybe always?) when someone has a Serotonin Syndrome (SS) episode they also have gastritis and or acid reflux etc. Gastritis is caused by H Pylori. So we have SS (very high serotonin levels) tied at some level to H Pylori.
- There are studies showing that Pepcid helped to diminish H Pylori, if not eradicate it.
- There are separated and unrelated studies showing Pepcid reducing gut serotonin as well as controlling H pylori. So here we have an independent connection between Pepcid and lower serotonin.

What it looks like happens to me is that H. Pylori greatly increases serotonin in the gut and has a by-product of several toxins all potentially causing psychotic symptoms. This is apparently not just a little increase, but a significant increase. So much so that it triggers SS in some people. One study "accidentally" discovered that Pepcid is a remedy for SS (which SS is a challenge to correct evidently). In fact, within one hour of administering 20mg of Pepcid intravenously, the patient returned to near normal.

I think that our psychotic type symtoms come from the ammonia. The same things happen to hepatitis and cirrhosis patients because the liver cannot metabolize ammonia rapidly enough. I think H pylori creates so much ammonia that it gradually is too much for our liver to get rid of. These high levels of ammonia seem to be only found when H pylori increases to a higher than "normal" level. Normal is in quotes because apparently zero H pylori is what we should attain to. H pylori is not beneficial to us in anyway that I have found. But it is something we can tolerate when at "normal" levels. Patients with cirrhosis end up with high levels and is known as Hepatic encephalopathy (HE). A symptom of this is severe psychotic episodes of varying degrees directly tied to too much ammonia in the blood stream (read brain).

***One thing that kind of shook me was patients with elevated H pylori are also much more likely to get forms of Lymphoma cancer. It is directly related based on what I found. i.e. apparently some lymphoma is directly caused by H pylori.
***Also, we are possibly overloading our liver with ammonia to such a level that it cannot deal with all of the ammonia and thereby we may be damaging our liver gradually over time. (I just am guessing at this. I have no data that says such)
***Also, H pylori is known to infect the heart and is thought by some to be responsible for high blood pressure (HBP) in some patients. Several studies noted a return to normal blood pressure after eradicating H pylori. Most of these studies used ammonia for treatment combined with Senna tea to purge the bowels. It is something like 95% effective. One Senna tea purge at the start, with one to two weeks of vinegar mixed with food twice daily. Studies showed that antibiotics are far inferior to the Senna and vinegar.

I am using vinegar (positively known to kill H pylori better than antibiotics; in multiple studies) both in liquid form (1 ounce twice a day) and also in aromatic form. Studies have shown that H pylori is completely overcome and suffocated by the aroma of vinegar fumes. So several times a day I am breathing the fumes into my nostrils (sinuses) and holding my breath to keep the fumes in for a little while. The reduction of H pylori should in turn reduce ammonia and also serotonin.

Pepcid AC MAX should help reduce H pylori along with the vinegar. I think this is why Pepcid is shown to reduce serotonin, because it is reducing H pylori.

As stated before, the MiraLAX is a "just in case" if I get too much ammonia in my blood stream. Evidently it does a great job of latching to ammonia and moving it right out. It is used in HE patients too.
also, cinnamon reduces ammonia.

OP
P

PointOutside

@PointOutside

Thanks for the response. I will be trying the Pepcid AC MAX/vinegar combo soon. I do wanna mention that I started taking Ox Bile four days ago and while it only slightly improved my constipation it has definitely reduced my serotonin to a noticeable degree.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals