From White To Clear: How I Transformed My Tongue In Only 8 Days

TheSir

On and off I have gotten a coated tongue over the years, depending on my diet and at times chronically, but "oil pulling" gets it gone in 15 minutes. Now that I brush my teeth with coconut oil day and night it has never come back.
While brushing with coconut oil is a good local solution, it doesn't address the underlying cause. Normally saliva would be potent enough to prevent the bacteria and yeasts from producing that white coating (without you ever having to brush the tongue). Whenever your saliva is not up to this task, it typically points to toxemia via faulty digestion, such as was the case with @Hans . Presence of endotoxin in the bloodstream prevents the immune system from dedicating resources to producing high quality saliva with adequate antibacterial properties due to the latter having lower priority. Instead of merely focusing on the cosmetic side of the issue, it would be beneficial to fix the root cause, as toxemia has wide systemic consequences to your health.

dfspcc20

Yeah slightly, and also looked a little off. Perhaps it was the eggs, but I started feeling off after about 30 min after consuming that egg smoothie.

I've been eating raw eggs yolks for ~15 years now and I've somehow dodged the bullet of getting sick from them. At least not knowingly. I usually do a quick shell inspection and smell check before consuming though. Hopefully my streak continues. :)
I have had salmonella from other things before, though.

Flash

Just curious, do you think not including the carrot salad in your diet contributed to how that infection was able to take hold so easily? If you were having a daily carrot salad, could it be that the bacteria from the bad egg you ate may have been eliminated quickly before getting a foothold in your GI?
@Hans

miquelangeles

Triphala alone will do that, usually within 24hrs.

“Only” 8 days is a very long time.

Most health issues (acute) are self limiting and resolve on their own with or without treatment.

Sam321

This is true. A couple weeks back I had a clean pink spot in the middle of a fully white tongue. Apparently certain parts of tongue map to certain parts of body.

RealNeat

Prob black cumin, FOS, camphor, coconut oil and the EOs.
I feel like I can't separate those as they were all very beneficial in a synergistic way.

The only two things that I continued to use is black cumin and coconut oil for thyroid and metabolic benefits.
I have noticed that I get something akin to kidney pain after consuming things like oil of oregano (diluted in olive oil). did you experience anything similar with these doses of volatile potent herbs?

J.R.K

On and off I have gotten a coated tongue over the years, depending on my diet and at times chronically, but "oil pulling" gets it gone in 15 minutes. Now that I brush my teeth with coconut oil day and night it has never come back.
Interesting @Rinse & rePeat. Do you use the solid type of coconut oil or MCT oil type? Do you get good results with plaque build up inhibition using coconut oil?

YourUniverse

This is weird. I've been having white tongue (and mushrooms were a top suggestion), lampofred made a post about mushrooms yesterday, and now you make an article about white tongue. Tongues be white out here.

Interesting @Rinse & rePeat. Do you use the solid type of coconut oil or MCT oil type? Do you get good results with plaque build up inhibition using coconut oil?
Hi J.R.K! I use refined or unrefined coconut oil (not mct). If I swish it around in my mouth for 15 to 20 minutes and it does dissolve plaque. i am feeling my teeth right now with my tongue and there are no rough spots like when I would go into the dentist for a cleaning, and I haven't been to the dentist in over 7 years, since oil pulling. Brushing with it keeps my tongue clear, but like The Sir said, maybe it is a gut thing and it would come back if I used regular toothpaste again, but I'm not gonna find out :D

J.R.K

Hi J.R.K! I use refined or unrefined coconut oil (not mct). If I swish it around in my mouth for 15 to 20 minutes and it does dissolve plaque. i am feeling my teeth right now with my tongue and there are no rough spots like when I would go into the dentist for a cleaning, and I haven't been to the dentist in over 7 years, since oil pulling. Brushing with it keeps my tongue clear, but like The Sir said, maybe it is a gut thing and it would come back if I used regular toothpaste again, but I'm not gonna find out :D
Thanks @Rinse & rePeat! I appreciate the description, so essentially oil pulling is using coconut oil as a mouthwash in lieu of toothpaste or brushing with coconut oil, I have the unrefined version so it would easily dissolve and flush easily, I presume there is a spit out afterwards to eliminate the bacteria! I have been searching for a dental care methodology that is Peat approved as I am aware that fluoride plays Hell with the thyroid.
Any other suggestions you have, the Grasshopper would be most grateful.
?

J.R.K

Thanks @Rinse & rePeat! I appreciate the description, so essentially oil pulling is using coconut oil as a mouthwash in lieu of toothpaste or brushing with coconut oil, I have the unrefined version so it would easily dissolve and flush easily, I presume there is a spit out afterwards to eliminate the bacteria! I have been searching for a dental care methodology that is Peat approved as I am aware that fluoride plays Hell with the thyroid.
?
By the way, you had to go with the tongue over the teeth description didn’t you!!!
?

?
Aww you're so great! Oil pulling is also beneficial for extracting toxins out of your body so beware when you first start doing it, the amount in your mouth may double pretty quickly, pretty yucky, but maybe not if you are healthy and have been "Peating" for awhile. Just spit it out and do it again. Don't use anything abrasive afterwards just a little light brushing with your wet toothbrush.

username

I just took everything with my 500ml of low fat milk and 2 tbsp honey first thing in the morning. Powder straight in the mouth and swallowed with the milk.
Yes, I continued with my usual diet. I didn't eat meat the first 2 days on the protocol because my digestion felt fragile and I didn't crave it, but after that, I've been totaling around 500g of ground beef daily.
Is 500g of ground beef typical for you? What percentage of fat is it? Also, do you make sure to supplement with calcium to deal with the calcium:phosphorous ratio?

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Is 500g of ground beef typical for you? What percentage of fat is it? Also, do you make sure to supplement with calcium to deal with the calcium:phosphorous ratio?
Not typical, but it's something that I starting doing about 2 weeks ago since it just felt right for now. Before I was doing around zero to 250g of meat per day. It's lean meat around 90-93% lean. I still drink 2L of milk, so I get enough calcium. Vitamin D helps with calcium absorption, making it easier to balance the phosphorus.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
I've been eating raw eggs yolks for ~15 years now and I've somehow dodged the bullet of getting sick from them. At least not knowingly. I usually do a quick shell inspection and smell check before consuming though. Hopefully my streak continues. :)
I have had salmonella from other things before, though.
Yeah I think it was mostly a combination of a few things, and the egg might have contributed, but in isolation, it might not have effected me that much,

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals