From White To Clear: How I Transformed My Tongue In Only 8 Days

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
@Hans

You say in the article that you just threw what you had on hand at it, so does that mean that there are other supplements that you would have preferred?
Not really, those were good ones. If I had to narrow it down a lot, then it would be heaps of coconut oil, possible desiccated coconut or oat and black cumin. Supportive foods would have been intestine, liver and bone marrow.

Chad_Catholic

Not really, those were good ones. If I had to narrow it down a lot, then it would be heaps of coconut oil, possible desiccated coconut or oat and black cumin. Supportive foods would have been intestine, liver and bone marrow.
What if you didn't have to narrow down anything and instead had your choice of any supplement you wanted--what would be the ultimate anti-fungal stack in your estimation?

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
What if you didn't have to narrow down anything and instead had your choice of any supplement you wanted--what would be the ultimate anti-fungal stack in your estimation?
That would be the kitchen sink and it has a higher risk of upsetting the gut: monolaurin, black cumin, flowers of sulfur, oregano, grapefruit seed and thyme extract, LL-37, allicin and camphor.

Dave Clark

Hans, I see you use inosine. Do you use inosine as-needed, or on a regular basis? Have you ever used it before sleep, or just during the day? And do you feel 2 grams has any affect on your uric acid levels? Have you ever done a paper on inosine usage? Sorry for all the questions, but your opinion is valued.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Hans, I see you use inosine. Do you use inosine as-needed, or on a regular basis? Have you ever used it before sleep, or just during the day? And do you feel 2 grams has any affect on your uric acid levels? Have you ever done a paper on inosine usage? Sorry for all the questions, but your opinion is valued.
Honestly, I haven't felt anything haha. I tend to respond like that to many supps, but then I also can't help to think if it was fake. I have not done an article on inosine, but I might in the future.

Kram

Combining anti-fungals with enzymes (cellulase, hemicellulase, beta-glucanase, amylase, invertase, glucoamylase, bromelain, serrapeptase, nattokinase etc) that break down biofilms makes any anti-fungal or anti-bacterial therapy far more effective.

You can read a little bit about it here.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals