From White To Clear: How I Transformed My Tongue In Only 8 Days

Hans

Forum Supporter
I recently had a bad experience with food poisoning on top of a stressful day. In short, I got some digestive issues, which I was able to fix in no time with this stack.

Fexxx

Haha without being disrespectful - left picture looks like a typical tv commercial: less colorful and with a layer of Mayonnaise (?) on your tongue. Right picture is bright with a perfect tongue…

Flash

Nice blog post. How are you ingesting all of the powdered supplements? Are you mixing them in with your milk throughout the day? -- Did you maintain your milk/meat/sugar diet during the 8 days?

Last edited:

76er

Thanks for the article. I wasn't aware of white tongue being a symptom of poor digestion.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
What form of Camphor do you use? I have crystal forms which barely even dissolve in olive oil
I think it's also (small) crystals and doesn't dissolve, although I haven't really tried dissolving it. It's dissolvable in alcohol though.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Haha without being disrespectful - left picture looks like a typical tv commercial: less colorful and with a layer of Mayonnaise (?) on your tongue. Right picture is bright with a perfect tongue…
Haha, I hear you. I had some evident hypothyroid symptoms as well the day after, which lead to less circulation to the skin, making me appear duller. My wife took the photos, the first photo was taken in the evening with artificial lighting, whereas the one on the right was 8 days later right after waking, with more natural light.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Nice blog post. How are you ingesting all of the powdered supplements? Are you mixing them in with your milk throughout the day? -- Did you maintain your milk/meat/sugar diet during the 8 days?
I just took everything with my 500ml of low fat milk and 2 tbsp honey first thing in the morning. Powder straight in the mouth and swallowed with the milk.
Yes, I continued with my usual diet. I didn't eat meat the first 2 days on the protocol because my digestion felt fragile and I didn't crave it, but after that, I've been totaling around 500g of ground beef daily.

I think it's also (small) crystals and doesn't dissolve, although I haven't really tried dissolving it. It's dissolvable in alcohol though.
So you are just swallowing 400mg worth of those small crystals? Thanks!

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Best to heal with no supplements.
Actually, I've heard and read about many people that continue to struggle with gut issues for weeks and even months because they didn't address it right away. I wouldn't let a suboptimal condition persist for too long.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Thanks for the article. I wasn't aware of white tongue being a symptom of poor digestion.
Thanks for reading. The tongue can actually show you a lot about your health. Certain practitioners can analyze the tongue very well and tell you what's going on in your body (to a degree).

golder

Hans did you use drops of your own Pure 100% Essential Camphor Oil, rather than the idealabs Camphosal product? Great transformation, what was the food poisoning culprit out of curiosity?

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Hans did you use drops of your own Pure 100% Essential Camphor Oil, rather than the idealabs Camphosal product? Great transformation, what was the food poisoning culprit out of curiosity?
No, I just used camphor powder/crystals. Thanks man. A bad egg and stress, I would say were the biggest culprits there.

dfspcc20

No, I just used camphor powder/crystals. Thanks man. A bad egg and stress, I would say were the biggest culprits there.

Just curious- what pointed you to the eggs? Did they smell off or anything?

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Just curious- what pointed you to the eggs? Did they smell off or anything?
Yeah slightly, and also looked a little off. Perhaps it was the eggs, but I started feeling off after about 30 min after consuming that egg smoothie.

TripleOG

There was conversation some time ago about gargling Methylene Blue as mouthwash. Reported effects were clear tongue and less plaque from less bacteria, along with improved general oral health. Idea was sparked from a Haidut anecdote.

Ever try that?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals