Experience With Phages?

Mauritio

I’ve tried both of them as well. Generally I have positive experience with them. But with severe disbiosis I think antibiotics are more helpful.

LEF gave me some sinus trouble the first days, pretty weird. It did help a bit but not enough.

Same goes for floraphage. It did reduce my bloat a bit but not powerful enough. I think next time I will use more pills per day.

I just ordered phage complete and will try that. The probiotics in there are different than the LEF product, so I wanna try that. Probably gonna combine it with megasporebiotic, like Danny Roddy did. I tried that combination with LEF as well, worked good however my metabolism wasn’t up enough to maintain good gut health
Nice approach .
Keep me posted on how it goes.
I tried some probiotics recommended by someone from the forum and from those 3 I must say the bifido strains help me by far the most. And are one of the only things that help me loose weight and lessen the bloating

Epik

I have tried phages for the last two months :

They have a totally different effect depending on the brand .
I tried arthur adrews and life extensions product with phage technology.
Life extension gives me more testosterone symptoms like more self confidence and better eq and muscle pump but also higher estrogen symptoms, like beeing a sissy and taking things personally (I guess) .
Arthur andrews gives me mainly symptoms of reduced serotonin and lower T , but I also seem to be slimmer so it might be enhancing my metabolism. I have only taken arthur andrews 3 times since I didn't like the way it felt , but I also ate sth. bad during that period so the jury is still out if it works or not
On the other Hand I have taken Life Extension for 6 weeks everyday and I can def say it improves my life quality in every way.

This is all very early kind of experimenting stage . But i find it noteworthy that products that presumably contain the same phages feel so different. Maybe its the probiotics in LE ?!

The next one to try is Sunwarrior Brand. Sunwarrior, Probiotics, 30 Vegan Capsules .Has anyone tried this one?
It contains the same phages as LE but different bacteria e.g. B. subtilis ( recommended /allowed by peat) and S. boullardii which has some great reviews on the web.
Have you tried the sunwarrior brand? I'm interested to try it and it's much more convenient then taking probiotics and phages separately. They also have spinache extract, do you know why it's added?

Mauritio

Have you tried the sunwarrior brand? I'm interested to try it and it's much more convenient then taking probiotics and phages separately. They also have spinache extract, do you know why it's added?
Yes, I tried it. And they all had different effects. But I didnt stick with it. It didn't permanently cure anything.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals