Experience With Phages?

I am trying Nutrivee phages, one capsule per day with food. Haven't noticed a difference yet after three days.

Anyone else trying phages?

Mufasa

I'm taking this one:
Arthur Andrew Medical, Floraphage, 90 Capsules

It probably gives me a large reduction in serotonin, because I feel I can lower my metergoline dosage with this. (going from 12-14 drops to 6-8 drops a day, in two daily dosages).
My guy feels less irritated. I have been experimenting with more different food, because just instinctively I felt I would do me less harm. And this seems true. I even was able to drink beer without much problems (except for alcohol of course).

I'm very happy with it. My mother has similar experience. She is now able to digest chocolate, coffee, meat, cake and more probably, where she previously would get an upset stomach from that.

keith

I've been using the same as you, I think...just the bacteriophages without probiotics, right? I've noticed a big difference. I've experienced a slowing of the bowel and slight constipation, which is very abnormal for me. I tend in the other direction. I also thought I might have a stomach bug coming on (one of my kids was sick, and I had that queasy, pre-sick feel), so took an extra one at night and some charcoal before bed a couple hours later, and felt fine in the AM, but no one else in the house got sick either, so may be unrelated. My current plan is to take half the bottle daily, hopefully improve my overall flora, and then keep the rest for "as needed" when intestinal issues creep up.

Rand56

I've experienced a slowing of the bowel and slight constipation,

Same for me. Today is my 6th day of using Nutrivee. The only other effect it has had, is that my appetite has decreased.

Edit: I'll add, I am taking it with food like the bottle says, and not long after I take it, I feel a slight warming sensation in my gut.

Last edited:

Rand56

Has anyone noticed an increase in body odor? Started noticing it more a few days ago.

Rand56

@Rand56 Is it a good or bad body odor?
Haven't tried this stuff yet but very intrigued.

Bad. I can take a shower, then use deodorant, and its like a 3 or 4 hours later, without any physical activity, I need to be washing my pits again..geeesh LOL. This is not typical for me. I don't think it's diet related, and haven't added in any other supps. Just figured I'd ask in here if anyone else has this issue.

Edit: I'll add, even if I work up sweat at the gym, or doing some physical activity outside when it's warmer out, my body odor doesn't get this bad. So this is totally out of the norm for me. On the plus side, I do feel somewhat better, but I don't know if it's solely from the phages.

Last edited:
I'm taking this one:
Arthur Andrew Medical, Floraphage, 90 Capsules

It probably gives me a large reduction in serotonin, because I feel I can lower my metergoline dosage with this. (going from 12-14 drops to 6-8 drops a day, in two daily dosages).
My guy feels less irritated. I have been experimenting with more different food, because just instinctively I felt I would do me less harm. And this seems true. I even was able to drink beer without much problems (except for alcohol of course).

I'm very happy with it. My mother has similar experience. She is now able to digest chocolate, coffee, meat, cake and more probably, where she previously would get an upset stomach from that.

im also trying this one.. too early to tell, i cant tell if its helping or not. i got an increased appetite i think from it, i'm not sure. my bowels seem more solid after doing it for a day, but im not sure just one dose can do that.

i wonder if its worth getting some of these other ones too to try, combine them all together for ultimate effect?

OP
ecstatichamster
im also trying this one.. too early to tell, i cant tell if its helping or not. i got an increased appetite i think from it, i'm not sure. my bowels seem more solid after doing it for a day, but im not sure just one dose can do that.

i wonder if its worth getting some of these other ones too to try, combine them all together for ultimate effect?

I suspect some manufacturer is selling the same phages to all the other ones.

keith

Alert for the squeamish: poop discussion below...

Just an update on my personal experience. I had to stop taking it after about two or three weeks, because it was definitely causing me some intestinal distress at that point, but all in all, I think there were some lasting benefits. This may not be a good long term supplement; not for all, anyway, but I feel like my gut health is much better than before. This is about two weeks after stopping. I feel like I get less gas, bloating, and have better BMs. In the past I have often had loose stools, and/or small diameter stools, which I took as a possible sign of internal inflammation (i.e. small diameter due to inflamed intestine making for smaller passageways). After phages, I've had some "healthy" movements. Very healthy. And no more loose stools.

Also, I didn't have any related body odor issues for other considering this. That may be person specific, more perhaps brand specific.

Birdie

This was amazing.
I'd only listened to him on RP's advice and couldn't stick to it.
This one was easy to follow. He recommends going to the next video.
Sounds like something to do.
I am treating my husband with phages, and need to know more.

At least I am now clear on the importance of using only one phage rather than a combination.
Thanks for putting this up.

tankasnowgod

I am trying Nutrivee phages, one capsule per day with food. Haven't noticed a difference yet after three days.

Anyone else trying phages?

How did it go? I tried the Life Extension one, but didn't really notice anything (then again, I didn't take them regularly). I about to start on the Nutrivee Product, just wondering if you saw any benefit to these.

Milena

Phage research in the West seemed to grind to a halt when antibiotics were discovered and became widely used in the 1st WW. Apparently, in Russia, research continued. Can anyone search the Russian literature for recent developments?

OP
ecstatichamster
How did it go? I tried the Life Extension one, but didn't really notice anything (then again, I didn't take them regularly). I about to start on the Nutrivee Product, just wondering if you saw any benefit to these.

not really. I have taken it maybe once or twice a week. It seems to cause my stool to dirty the toilet paper, which otherwise isn't normal for me.

Waynish

Phage research in the West seemed to grind to a halt when antibiotics were discovered and became widely used in the 1st WW. Apparently, in Russia, research continued. Can anyone search the Russian literature for recent developments?

Yes, and supposedly there is very high specificity for each bacteriophage. So we need a lot more different phage to select from and some methodology to help us choose...

sladerunner69

All of the ebst medical advice comes out of Russia and the Soviet Bloc, it seems. their biggest contribution was perhaps that instead of waiting in long breadlines to starve, one could cannibalize transients. Yay communism!

Birdie

I can't find the protocol, if there is one, recommended by RP.
Searched "phages" but no luck. Is there one here somewhere that I am missing?
My husband has been taking one with breakfast and one with dinner (or food late in the day.)
He is also taking 100mg of amoxicillin upon wakening and then at bedtime.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals