SIBO And Intestinal Infection

Wagner83

You are welcome. :thumbup:

Regarding electrolytes, you should be fine as long as you are getting plenty of them before and after the flush. I haven't noticed any signs of electrolyte imbalance after the flush is over. I prefer to drink large amounts of activated charcoal for the days following, it eases the digestion and helps draw out more toxins. I have noticed a feeling of euphoria in the following several days especially after a bm (which to me signals toxic lps load is being reduced significantly). The other thing I have noticed is the following week or so the smell of what is eliminated is distinctly fowler than usual, another sure sign to me that old sludge is effectively being eliminated. Mood definitely improves, I feel a lot more optimistic after, better sleep and improving early morning energy (used to be sluggish in morning).

If you do not want to invest in all the ingredients, the most simple form though less effective would consist of:

pre-loading: aspirin, salt.
flush: water, xylitol, lemon, coconut oil, + addition of your choice of something with antiseptic g.i. properties
post: activated charcoal, or at the least something with high chlorophyll content

I should also note that on the day after the flush you will want to focus mainly on eating solid and neutral foods and keep liquids to a minimum, this will speed up the recovery time. My experience is that too many liquids on the following day can turn it in to a 2 day flush instead of a one day flush. For this same reason, it is best to start the flush early in the morning, this way it feels like just one day of inconvenience.

I posted this a couple weeks ago in this thread, it adds weight to my claims on the value of occasional high dose xylitol on lps (gram negative gut bacteria) reduction.
Gut microflora interactions with xylitol in the mouse, rat and man.
https://www.side-effects-site.com/support-files/gut_microflora_interactions_with_xylitol_man.pdf
Thank you. Did you ever email this paper along with your experience to Ray?

D

danishispsychic

Do you add lots of salt to your food etc? I remember watching a video about a man who lived on an island and isolated himself from society he was japanese but often went back to the mainland for supplies every now and again and when he got back to the island he used to drink loads of the salt water to disinfect himself from anything he may have picked up on the mainland from being in contact with people.

When I am eating food- I only do salt to taste which is kind of a lot. When I am fasting I do salt flushes and add salt again to taste on what I am fasting with. When I do Snake Juice fasting I do the formula that Cole recommends with water.

Thank you. Did you ever email this paper along with your experience to Ray?
No, the study is so old I assumed he would have already seen it and I didn't think he would be interested in my story.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals