Advice On My Next Step?

J

j.

Two things that I think have a positive effect similar to taking thyroid, or close to it, are minimizing PUFA consumption in the long term, and consuming 80+ grams of protein daily. Farmers cheese is just homemade cheese made by boiling milk and adding lemon.

Kray

o thanks j, that is encouraging. Do you think it's ok to just stop thyroid-- is that what you did? Is it possible I didn't need to add thyroid? I had been doing Peat for a couple of years with no problems. This winter I decided to try thyroid for the first time because I felt cold, etc. But now it's warming up and longer days, I wonder if my body can do it alone again. How much cheese are you talking about having per day, and do you do other proteins besides dairy?

J

j.

The most I took was 6 days in a row, half a grain daily, and stopped when I got too hungry.

Kray

so you only took it for 6 days? Too hungry because the thyroid really ramped up your metabolism, right? So you had to feed the furnace. I think it's taking too much out of me in that way. I can't seem to keep up the calories on thyroid, pregnenolone.

J

j.

The maximum was 6 days in a row, but I also took it every other day I don't remember for how long. I have no idea how many pills I took altogether.

Kray

j, I will have to try to make farmer cheese. Can you give me directions?

How do you get most of your protein? And do you do a lot of fruit?

J

j.

classicallady said:
j, I will have to try to make farmer cheese. Can you give me directions?

How do you get most of your protein? And do you do a lot of fruit?

Farmers cheese directions. You can also google recipes.

I eat fruit when I can find good fruit. Dairy is most reliable year-round.