Dismantling The Virus Theory

Yes there it is! I couldn't remember if it was Ling or one of the other scientists interviewed. They did put out an update saying they will make the film into a series and that the first installment should be out soon. Who knows what soon means though.

They said they will put out episodes featuring each scientist. That means the episode will be about the scientist in question, and it will require very little if any of the thematic arc of a feature film. A thematically cohesive film is no small feat and that's why they've redefined the project to be confined into much smaller buckets. I'm being very critical, but it's only because I had such high hopes for it. Even Peat has not really created a singular work that combines all these lines of research into one cohesive narrative. That may be why this is now vaporware like Star Citizen: too grand a vision. I think they bit off more than they could chew.

OP
InChristAlone

InChristAlone

They said they will put out episodes featuring each scientist. That means the episode will be about the scientist in question, and it will require very little if any of the thematic arc of a feature film. A thematically cohesive film is no small feat and that's why they've redefined the project to be confined into much smaller buckets. I'm being very critical, but it's only because I had such high hopes for it. Even Peat has not really created a singular work that combines all these lines of research into one cohesive narrative. That may be why this is now vaporware like Star Citizen: too grand a vision. I think they bit off more than they could chew.
Yes they probably were in over their heads. I just wonder how each episode will look if it's only one scientist as they just have a long interview, I mean because then wouldn't it just be an interview? Or will they bring in other elements?

yerrag

Thanks for the thread @sugarbabe

It would leave me to consider the possibility that viruses don't exist, and let me think over why the such things referred to as coronaviruses exist in all their forms. I'm considering retroviruses as well as exosomes. I'm considering the effect of vibrations, and i'm open to thinking about resonance. These concepts I'm picking up listening and reading up on the mind-boggling array of hypotheses on the coronavirus. Also thinking if just the stress of fear, including the fear of the umknown could affect the psychological health that would affect the integrity of the organism's immune response. Is it possible this is a matter of mind over matter? Is it possible there is some hypnosis on-going that makes us susceptible to other people's resonance? I mean, even on the metaphysical level, when people are liable to see ghosts, isn't there a resonance to them that makes them see ghosts?

Maybe immunity is not just dependent on the physical because sub-optimality on the physical realm makes the immunity permeable and resonant to the vibrations of our own species' surrounding aggregate of vibrations (much like bacteria) and if these vibrations are coming from a state of stress and poor health, it would feed a series of toxic vibrations that would snowball through the herd.

You can see the effects of the current pandemic having outsize effects on the populations that are declining in stature, and facing an uncertain future, by loss of belief in insitutions, exacerbated by a destructive and self-doubting and divided zeitgeist. The breakdown in society leading to the breakdown of the self as well, in a self-perpetuating cycle, as if it is apoptosis on a large scale.

Recoen

4215602B-BBA6-4810-9420-5BF13E2D3E76.png
From the first issue of “Nature”, 4 November 1868. Cholera is obviously not a virus but the argument remains the same.

RealNeat

Mike Yeadon is reconsidering the existence of viruses

DR MIKE YEADON - FRAUD, FEAR AND HOW HERD MENTALITY HAS BROUGHT US TO THE EDGE​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/ByjvQhHpNXeX/

3rd August 2022

Yes! I just made a thread on it. Michael Yeadon xVP Pfizer, "there is no virus!" Germ Theory is finally sinking.

Also @sugarbabe was one of the first forum members saw I questioning the virus and germ theory. It was a catalyst in me for researching deeper early 2020.

I was first exposed to germ theory denial (lol) by Aajonus, but I didn't agree with him on so many things that I kind of put it on the back burner. I still think he may either be ahead of his time or mildly delusional.

P

Peatness

Yes! I just made a thread on it. Michael Yeadon xVP Pfizer, "there is no virus!" Germ Theory is finally sinking.

Also @sugarbabe was one of the first forum members saw I questioning the virus and germ theory. It was a catalyst in me for researching deeper early 2020.

I was first exposed to germ theory denial (lol) by Aajonus, but I didn't agree with him on so many things that I kind of put it on the back burner. I still think he may either be ahead of his time or mildly delusional.
Cool great minds think alike. I was just listening to this interview just now.

Well done @sugarbabe you were ahead of all of us

I propose that Ray is somewhere revising his notes lol

OP
InChristAlone

InChristAlone

Cool :) Yeah I was heavily involved in the anti-vax community and that is probably where I was introduced to these ideas. I tried talking about it more when COVID hit but people were under the mass hysteria spell and seems still are even on this forum when they get sick.

P

Peatness

The Virus Hunter Dr. Stefan Lanka: Belief in "Viruses" is a Religion​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/Q76VKd0wUjEa/

An interview by Dr. Lanka from 1996 by Huw Christie in London, discussing why Dr. Lanka states that the HIV virus has never been isolated and proven to exist.

Dr. Lanka also explains how the PCR test used to "detect" the HIV "virus" is not accurate. It is from the Immunity Resource Foundation archive, and there is further information here: Immunity Resource Foundation - Homepage

In the next clip, I include a portion of an interview with the man who invented the PCR test, Dr. Kary Mullis, who won a Nobel Prize in Chemistry for his development of the PCR test, explain how Dr. Fauci, who was heavily involved in HIV research and trying to develop an mRNA vaccine, did not understand the science behind the PCR test, and had no problem going on camera and lying about, refusing to debate Dr. Mullis.

Dr. Mullis died in August of 2019, a few months before the roll out of the COVID-19 plandemic.

The last segment in this video is a 2020 interview of Dr. Lanka by filmmaker Rai Gbrym, explaining how the PCR test was being used to convince people that there was an actual COVID-19 virus, but that like HIV decades before, it has never been isolated. More info on this clip, and the documentary HARM that Rai produced, can be found here: Faith & Assumption - Rai Gbrym

Full article with commenting available: The Virus Hunter Dr. Stefan Lanka: Belief in “Viruses” is a Religion

Last edited by a moderator:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals