Low Toxin Videos Dr. David Stephens presentation

lilrawhoney

Forum Supporter
So for a couple years now I’ve had this small skin colored bump on the very side of my nose that looks suspiciously like a carcinoma. I don’t remember exactly when it started, but it’s been a few years now and I haven’t seen a need to get it checked out because I refuse to go have my face cut up by doctors. Well this morning I looked in the mirror and there was a bunch of dry flakey skin covering that spot, ONLY that spot. I brushed the dry skin off and noticed the bump is significantly smaller, almost flush with my face now. I’m kind of amazed, because I haven’t noticed a change in it in years. It could be a complete coincidence, but the only thing I’ve done differently in the last two weeks is the glucose. I’ll keep you guys updated if I see more changes! It made me think about the man with the split fingernails that Dr. Stephens said healed quickly on glucose.

Ras

So for a couple years now I’ve had this small skin colored bump on the very side of my nose that looks suspiciously like a carcinoma. I don’t remember exactly when it started, but it’s been a few years now and I haven’t seen a need to get it checked out because I refuse to go have my face cut up by doctors. Well this morning I looked in the mirror and there was a bunch of dry flakey skin covering that spot, ONLY that spot. I brushed the dry skin off and noticed the bump is significantly smaller, almost flush with my face now. I’m kind of amazed, because I haven’t noticed a change in it in years. It could be a complete coincidence, but the only thing I’ve done differently in the last two weeks is the glucose. I’ll keep you guys updated if I see more changes! It made me think about the man with the split fingernails that Dr. Stephens said healed quickly on glucose.
Let's hope it's healing.

It would make sense for the body to pause correcting what should be minor things like that, since it senses inadequate resources to spend on such corrections and it is designed to be conservative. Once additional, abundant glucose is supplied, the body increases the budget for correcting those languishing irregularities.

lilrawhoney

Forum Supporter
Let's hope it's healing.

It would make sense for the body to pause correcting what should be minor things like that, since it senses inadequate resources to spend on such corrections and it is designed to be conservative. Once additional, abundant glucose is supplied, the body increases the budget for correcting those languishing irregularities.
I’ve noticed nails growing faster and hair fall has completely stopped as well, but the bump really shocked me. And obviously it’s possible that the bump is simply an inflamed hair follicle or some type of build up, etc that’s more easy to heal. It was just really cool that it’s been there for so long and now it appears to be going away finally.

Peater

Are you all still working within some sort of calorie limit or is this additional? In the heat i am struggling to eat much anyway but I have a residual primordial fear of gorging too much on glucose and getting fat!

kamiak

Forum Supporter
Are you all still working within some sort of calorie limit or is this additional? In the heat i am struggling to eat much anyway but I have a residual primordial fear of gorging too much on glucose and getting fat!
I don't want to gain weight either after finally losing it pp. I'm not tracking calories ATM, but I'm not eating any other sources of sugar or carbs at the moment except for beans. I'm tracking weight to see what happens and if need be I'll start tracking calories and button things up, maybe switching to psyllium husk for fiber or something.

Peater

I don't want to gain weight either after finally losing it pp. I'm not tracking calories ATM, but I'm not eating any other sources of sugar or carbs at the moment except for beans. I'm tracking weight to see what happens and if need be I'll start tracking calories and button things up, maybe switching to psyllium husk for fiber or something.
Sounds similar to what I am doing, also body composition too as the conventional knowledge is that carbs retain more water due to how the body stores them. Doesn't matter if it's fat or water, I am enjoying being leaner than I have been for a while.

Clyde

I'm also kinda focused on calories because this new protocol showed up at the tail end of my crash diet. I was within a few pounds of my target weight just in time for the hot weather and then I'm dumping powdered sugar on everything :p:. I never tried dextrose before and it tastes amazing.

I swear I had that famous line from Dr. Mcdougall (who just passed) about people wanting to "hear good news about their bad habits." That's me completely and I went through 5lbs of dextrose in about 5 days. Yum!

People like me will gain at least a few lbs after 6 months no matter what imo. I'll have to develop a system to keep things in check and control my food addiction.

I've tried to overeat starch and it's much harder. Try eating 3000 calories of white rice. So it's unfortunate that starch isn't an alternative to dextrose powder for that reason alone.

Last edited:

TripleOG

IME with high carb diets: dropping the fat, upping the activity, or a combo of both is best to manage weight.

Adding 400-800 calories of carbs without changing any other aspect of the diet/activity will probably result in weight gain 🤷‍♂️

Sparks

There's the whole sympathetic nervous system activation from brain injury and modern life stressors that Dr Stephens thinks is the root of all this, and for which the fast glucose brain feeding is needed (bypasses some of the digestion steps of normal food).

Apparently glucose may also supercharge liver function and may even be a lipolysis inhibitor to some degree (think PUFA).

Regardless, all this stuff is kinda interesting IMHO.
Hi Krigeren, I find it super interesting too and feel I could benefit from the results. I'm just being super cautious as I have been down many rabbit holes. If there was an unprocessed source I would give it a go.

Sparks

Nature does provide a glucose resource. It is just that from what Dr. Stephens has shown the brain limits the amount of glucose that can get into the brain with each successive brain injury or event. Like Peat suggested a stress free individual will function better. Dr. Stephens has found a way to recover the ability of the brain to function better by getting more glucose.
Thank you Dolomite, I am listening to his work with interest.

OP
M

mosaic01

Why drink it separate from meals? Dr. Stephens said it doesn't matter.

This was directed at Clyde who's dealing with food addiction and consuming too much dextrose as a result. Combining dextrose with foods makes it addicting for those prone to it.

gabys225

I don't even think you can call it an addiction, just a physiological need. Have a half cup of dextrose and tell me if you can even LOOK at sugar again until you're hungry. You want more when your brain/body needs more. Calling it addicting isn't fair.

gabys225

Call it what you want, but some people are very sensitive to combining certain stimuli (salt, sugar, fat, spices, texture, etc.)
Yes, ultimately I understand your point. By the way, have you found anymore older research related to dextrose therapy?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals