Haidut Interview Haidut on Dr Mercola’s podcast!

area51puy

Forum Supporter

View: https://youtu.be/uP54qFyrF5A

Dr Mercola was banned on YouTube because he was telling the truth about Covid but looks like some other account downloaded it on YouTube

And you can find the podcast on apple podcast and links to other platforms on his site

Momma

Waiting for the control op comments regarding Mercola.

Me saying this may sway the posters. But almost certain I’ve seen it on the forum that Joe is controlled.

ThinPicking

Waiting for the control op comments regarding Mercola.

Me saying this may sway the posters. But almost certain I’ve seen it on the forum that Joe is controlled.
lol

I'm not going to label him "controlled" but point out he is still out here flogging his own brand fish oil supplements.

Still this is great for Georgi and Ray's work. Mercola's audience is huge.

RealNeat

I love how anytime a Peat based person is being interviewed by a popular health guru they (the interviewer) dance around the topic of omega 3 fats and fish oil.

Hopefully when people dig deep they realize they don't need to buy their fish oil from mercola or greenfield anymore...

Get Atom Bergstrom on there to do the dirty work of exposing n-3! Yellow fat disease slayer lol

Dave Clark

I know people have a love/hate relationship with Mercola, but he has a lot of influence, and it would be nice to see him support more of the Peat theories and promulgate them to his audience. The pushing of fish oils is the thing I would like to see him drop.

For us here, it is fun to listen to Georgi riff at high speed, but I get Mercola's point that he has to slow down for the newbies that never heard this stuff before. We don't want them to get overwhelmed and tune out. This video was a surprise, but neat to see Georgi talk on a Mercola podcast.

Last edited:

S.Holmes

View: https://youtu.be/uP54qFyrF5A

Dr Mercola was banned on YouTube because he was telling the truth about Covid but looks like some other account downloaded it on YouTube

And you can find the podcast on apple podcast and links to other platforms on his site

This is great! Thank you for posting!

golder

This is unbelievably big. First Saladino, now Mercola. It’s comforting to see Ray’s philosophy start to slowly permeate the culture. Danny and Georgi really have sown some of the most important seeds imaginable for the next generation. I can see the small smile on Ray’s face.

LadyRae

Wow! I haven't even quite finished the interview on carnivore md, and now this one, awesomeness!

Elie

Forum Supporter
Wow! Marcela said Georgi was his most knowledgeable guest or something like this.
Ray peat's work will take off in a big way after this.

Serge

Georgi mentions a study with obese people given plenty of aspirin to treat insulin resistance, could anyone please give a link?

OP
A

area51puy

Forum Supporter
I think the passing of ray and hearing all of the people in the community saddened by it and tributes caught the attention of people around the alternative health community and peaked their curiosity to see what rays work was all about.

Most health gurus have followers, but they don’t have a community. There is communities around an idea like carnivore, vegan keto, longevity etc and there are people that step up and become leaders and influencer and they come and go and battle it out for the top influencer and no body cares really when they leave or fall off or they pass away.

But Ray peat ideas organically created a community, and that community was not only around his ideas but the man behinds those ideas too.

So to these health influencers not only want to sell their products, but also want to help people and their health and also be appreciated for it.
so as they look into the works of ray and others in this community and start to add them into their work and use their influence his ideas will spread.

So Rays death could be the catapult that pushes his ideas into the main stream that could ultimately lead to better health for billions around the world and just a better planet to live on.

LadyRae

I think the passing of ray and hearing all of the people in the community saddened by it and tributes caught the attention of people around the alternative health community and peaked their curiosity to see what rays work was all about.

Most health gurus have followers, but they don’t have a community. There is communities around an idea like carnivore, vegan keto, longevity etc and there are people that step up and become leaders and influencer and they come and go and battle it out for the top influencer and no body cares really when they leave or fall off or they pass away.

But Ray peat ideas organically created a community, and that community was not only around his ideas but the man behinds those ideas too.

So to these health influencers not only want to sell their products, but also want to help people and their health and also be appreciated for it.
so as they look into the works of ray and others in this community and start to add them into their work and use their influence his ideas will spread.

So Rays death could be the catapult that pushes his ideas into the main stream that could ultimately lead to better health for billions around the world and just a better planet to live on.
Well said! Hopefully more people can be spared "death by stress hormones"!

David PS

David PS

much appreciated!
hat_tip.gif

Apple

Lots of cool stuff in the podcast, I liked it.

Exercise is good for young , but not for the old
The young oxidize glucose better , store a lot more glycogen , they generate lots of protective steroids during exercise , they produce cortisol and anti-cortisol . The old produce cortisol mostly...

Just wondering if @haidut drinks lots of milk these days :):

SamYo123

Lots of cool stuff in the podcast, I liked it.

Exercise is good for young , but not for the old
The young oxidize glucose better , store a lot more glycogen , they generate lots of protective steroids during exercise , they produce cortisol and anti-cortisol . The old produce cortisol mostly...

Just wondering if @haidut drinks lots of milk these days :):
Is that for people who don't priorities gait?

I dont think old people that priorities gait have been tested, only old people who are old because their poor gait mechanics make them feel old

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals