Haidut Interview Haidut on Dr Mercola’s podcast!

-Luke-

Georgi on Roe Rogan seems only a matter of time at this point.

LadyRae

What's the deal with the odd YouTube channel, acacianorison? 145 subscribers? I noticed there is a Morley Robin's interview on there also.... But mostly it's a lot of other stuff, totally random.....?

David PS

Young athletes seem to be especially vulnerable to sudden death after the clot shot. Some dropped dead during videos.

My personal bias is that it the combination of the clot shot, physical exertion and a keto diet (the deadly trinity). Georgi's comments starting about about how to safely lower the body stores of PUFA beginning at about 36 minutes reinforces the idea that the clot shots are not for the keto crowd.

Mauritio

Georgi on Roe Rogan seems only a matter of time at this point.
I was thinking about this yesterday.
Within the next 5 years it's going to happen.

There is some great signs in the culture like: first studies on psychedelics since the 70s , serotonin does not cause depression study, popular figures beeing anti PUFA.
AND these studies are not beeing sweeped under the rug at this point anymore.
The tide is turning.

S.Holmes

Lots of cool stuff in the podcast, I liked it.

Exercise is good for young , but not for the old
The young oxidize glucose better , store a lot more glycogen , they generate lots of protective steroids during exercise , they produce cortisol and anti-cortisol . The old produce cortisol mostly...

Just wondering if @haidut drinks lots of milk these days :):
Just to clarify, he (and Dr. Peat) did say ENDURANCE exercise is harmful as we age. Resistance exercise (weights and probably yoga) are good at any age. Walking and biking might also be good exercise for the aging.

Lilac

I listened to the Saladino interview (had never heard of him) and thought the comments were fascinating. Many people lit up with excitement to hear Giorgi's message. I will listen to this Mercola interview as soon as I can.

But I want to agree, Giorgi is going to be heard all over soon. He is so telegenic.

I keep thinking of something Ray said in one of those Tiger interviews. Something like: People/society can make the switch quickly. I envision all the lies falling away and our true, best nature being revealed.

timr

This is a great interview where the depth and breadth of Georgi's (self taught!) knowledge is very obvious and it has become clear that he is now an expert in many aspects of human health which are almost entirely misunderstood by mainstream medicine, and even 'alternative' practitioners like Mercola (who was obviously surprised with Georgi's expertise). I hope Georgi gets a chance to systematize this knowledge soon. It can be the new textbook of metabolic medicine.
Would have loved to see a brief discussion on Omega3s as well as Omega6/Linoleic however.

Last edited:

Regina

View: https://youtu.be/uP54qFyrF5A

Dr Mercola was banned on YouTube because he was telling the truth about Covid but looks like some other account downloaded it on YouTube

And you can find the podcast on apple podcast and links to other platforms on his site

That was FABULOUS!! Georgi knock it outta the park and Mercola was floored.

angiebb

It was such an odd but amazing surprise to hear Georgi on Mercola, as I have him automatically downloaded on my podcast schedule! I had to double take. Can't believe it happened so soon after Ray Peat passing. Anyway well done Georgi, it was a great chat.

David PS

This interview was a holiday gift.

In my twisted way of thinking, being labeled as an alternative doctor/practitioner is only an indication that someone is on the medical system's spectrum (disorder?). I like this quote,
1026883-Wilson-Mizner-Quote-The-cuckoo-who-is-on-to-himself-is-halfway-out.jpg

For me, Georgi was clearly moving Mercola further along the alternative doctor spectrum (and out of the cuckoo clock). It appeared to me that Mercola was having a personal epithany about how far he still needed to go along the spectrum. Kudos to Mercola for posting the video anyway.

I have noticed over the course of several videos that Georgi was always very respectful to Ray. And whenever is he was part of a multi-party video, he was not a combative debater; he was always diplomatic. Georgi's face lit up like a firefly when Mercola asked him an open-ended question. And the information just kept on flowing. It was great to watch!

Last edited:

Sefton10

A tour de force from Georgi. 2023 is going to be a breakout year.

Source Code

I have never seen this doctor Mercola before but I felt like he was asking good questions and all of these haidut interviews are awesome

OP
A

area51puy

Forum Supporter
There has been this debate going on between plant based , keto , fasting, longevity and carnivore health influencers, and I think Paul and Dr mercola got some benefits from it knew over time intuitively something was missing being just carnivore and keto, but also knew PUFAs were bad for your health. Since they have been slowly moving away from the no sugar low carb thinking they have been getting heat from the keto and carnivore communities. So georgi and ray peat work gave them the answers of why. And now can give them the info to why carbs /sugar are good for your health.

I did keto ,carnivore and fasting for years and watched these guys and other health influencers. And when you first do keto the first couple of days you feel like crap then initially you feel great lose weight and that’s probably from the adrenaline increase. Then you have peaks and down periods and in the long run is terrible for your health.

And the only reason why I discovered the ray peat community I was reading Ben Greenfield book and methylene blue was one of the many things he said extended health or life span.

And energy and health benefits I got from methylene blue wasn’t like anything thing else.

So I researched it and found some podcast with Georgi and was amazed with all the information he had and started listening to all the generative energy podcast. And I thought sugar was the devil before and georgi convinced me all the benefits and why.

And now I get a kick out of seeing mercola and Paul Saladino listen in amazement like I did when I first discovered georgi and the wealth of information he has.

Lizb

The Saladino and Dinkov interview is the main feature in Dr Mercola's newsletter today.

Momma

The Saladino and Dinkov interview is the main feature in Dr Mercola's newsletter today.

Thank you. Makes me wonder if Ray was invited on to Mercola et al; but he “knew better” than to go mainstream so to speak.

“Dinkov is probably the most educated student of Ray Peat, who passed away around Thanksgiving 2022, leaving behind a legacy of iconoclastic wisdom on how to optimize biological health.”

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals