5 hr Covid Presentation by Dr. Fleming

J.R.K

I also think he is still conducting research. It will be interesting to follow him.
That is great, I feel that I can speak more intelligently on this topic.
There are a couple things that I would tweak or get an opinion on within the protocols, Dr Fleming used 1(25) calciitrol for his vitamin D3, as well as Folate, and Vitamin B12
From a Peat perspective if my understanding is correct I believe we should be using the Cholicalcitriol version of D3, and I believe Folate and Folic Acid (B9) have an issue as well but the reason fails my memory, Finally Haidut mentioned a trial that used Vitamin D3 and B 12 against COVID 19 and he thought Vitamin K2 would be good for that combination but thought B12 had an issue with increasing endotoxin in the gut.
Any thoughts from anyone are more than welcome to put me on the right thought pattern.

OP
L

Lollipop2

From a Peat perspective if my understanding is correct I believe we should be using the Cholicalcitriol version of D3,
I agree. I noticed a few of those tweaks. Frankly, I trust Ray’s thoughts on treatment more. What I do appreciate is his solid research and willingness to speak up, and more importantly SUE...

J.R.K

If he makes it a class action law suit it could take years to figure out what all the damages are and how the vaccinated and the unvaccinated are fully affected and the extent to which they are damaged, this could even be multi generational.

OP
L

Lollipop2

If he makes it a class action law suit it could take years to figure out what all the damages are and how the vaccinated and the unvaccinated are fully affected and the extent to which they are damaged, this could even be multi generational.
I do not think so. He is an attorney and plans on suing them directly.

J.R.K

As well he should, we all should for that matter. I am not questioning the mans intentions nor the nobility of the cause he that he is pursuing. As a matter of fact I wish that I had half his knowledge and understanding of this and all the other inflammatory issues that are plaguing mankind and only their symptoms are treated.
My main point is that we are only starting to see the tip of the iceberg on these gene therapy treatments and it will take years perhaps even generations to fully understand the amount of damage these gene therapy treatments have caused.
Of greater concern is the irony of the location of the master class he gave. There was another great American that tried to push back against the powers that be and went to Dallas. They solved that problem in a less than diplomatic fashion.
These people I feel have no issues in eliminating trouble makers that become a bigger liability than they would like to see. I refer to John Magnifulli, and his name escapes me but the person that took on Anthony Faucci and got pneumonia not to long after and passed over.
I applaud and appreciate his bravery and admire his tenacity but a battle won is not a war won.

apr

Am I correct in reading that hydroxychloroquine is more effective taken alone? It states 100% effective. In other areas where it is taken in conjunction with antibiotics or other agents, it has a lower efficacy.

Is this a correct interpretation?

apr

Am I correct in reading that hydroxychloroquine is more effective taken alone? It states 100% effective. In other areas where it is taken in conjunction with antibiotics or other agents, it has a lower efficacy.

Is this a correct interpretation?
Sorry. Dumb question.

I was reading it wrong.

OP
L

Lollipop2

I applaud and appreciate his bravery and admire his tenacity but a battle won is not a war won.
“The difference between good and great is a sum of a thousand details.” CF

A war is won with the sum of all those battles. Hang on to the positive, don’t go down the dark street...

J.R.K

“The difference between good and great is a sum of a thousand details.” CF

A war is won with the sum of all those battles. Hang on to the positive, don’t go down the dark street...
I have no intention of going down that dark street , I greatly appreciate the concern though! I merely wanted to point out that the people behind this are powerful and have the means and where to, that they will tolerate someone for awhile as long as they are on the fringes. However once that influence starts to gain momentum and popularity they will take actions as we have seen, but cannot prove with absolute certainty we only have educated guesses.
The biggest problem with battles and wars is the price they exact, in that they seem to take the best and the brightest amongst us as their price.
Dr Fleming I feel is a good man with honour but he goes to face the beast and I hope he comes out alright on the other side.

tankasnowgod

Dr Fleming has a degree in law, I get the feeling he would not make any claims he could not defend in court. Note how careful he is to present evidence to substantiate any claim.

Weeeeeeeell..... Fleming doesn't have the best track record when it comes to court. In 2009, he plead guilty to Insurance Fraud-

According to complaints filed by Nebraska and Iowa, Fleming was sentenced to five years of probation and six months of electronically monitored home confinement, and he was ordered to pay $107,244 in restitution after pleading guilty in August to one count each of health care fraud and mail fraud.

Fleming admitted that in 2002 he billed Medicare, Medicaid and Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska for falsely represented medical tests.

In 2004, Fleming admitted, he submitted false data after being paid to perform a clinical study on the health benefits of a soy chip food product.

Not great.

He also self published 7 Covid related books on Amazon, including one titled "CoVid-19 is not a Hoax. Exposing the Real Grifters," and another called "The Truth about Diet Grifters in the Era of CoVid-19." (huh?)

He sure is obsessed with grifting!

The FDA also apparently sanctioned him-

The Food and Drug Administration (FDA or the Agency) is denying a request for a hearing submitted by Richard M. Fleming (Fleming) and is issuing an order under the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (FD&C Act) debarring Fleming for 10 years from providing services in any capacity to a person that has an approved or pending drug product application. FDA bases this order on a finding that Fleming was convicted of two felonies under Federal law that involved fraud. Additionally, Fleming has demonstrated a pattern of conduct sufficient to find that there is reason to believe that he may violate requirements under the FD&C Act relating to drug products. In determining the appropriateness and period of Fleming's debarment, FDA considered the relevant factors listed in the FD&C Act. Fleming failed to file with the Agency information and analyses sufficient to create a basis for a hearing concerning this action.

This should probably make you wary of his claims, or conclusions. He's admitted to submitting false data before.

OP
L

Lollipop2

Weeeeeeeell..... Fleming doesn't have the best track record when it comes to court. In 2009, he plead guilty to Insurance Fraud-

Not great.

He also self published 7 Covid related books on Amazon, including one titled "CoVid-19 is not a Hoax. Exposing the Real Grifters," and another called "The Truth about Diet Grifters in the Era of CoVid-19." (huh?)

He sure is obsessed with grifting!

The FDA also apparently sanctioned him-

This should probably make you wary of his claims, or conclusions. He's admitted to submitting false data before.
Thanks for the heads up. I honestly have been appreciating Dr. McCollough’s voice these past weeks. Now he has one solid track record.

AdoTintor

this is all well and good but it would be better if you could actually come up with something that Fleming has said that is incorrect, then I think we will start listening to you. Do you care to question anything in the 4 hour seminar he gave - surely you would have something if he just makes things up all the time? Are you quibbllng with the results of his study which have been borne out in many independent studies subsequently?

Have already pointed out that Fleming became a target of legal action when he came up with a disruptive technology that was to halve big-pharma profits.

Another voice out there is Dr Robert Malone, inventor of the mRNA technology, currently being censored for his views. They are now targeting him for some impropriety. Soon you will be able to warn us about his views too.

OP
L

Lollipop2

Another voice out there is Dr Robert Malone, inventor of the mRNA technology, currently being censored for his views. They are now targeting him for some impropriety.
He started speaking out the truth. AND allowed himself to be interviewed. Brave actually and most likely will cost him his career. The wealthy Steve entrepreneur included in the Malone, Weinstein interview said that all his close colleagues and friends warned him heavily not to write his paper and to stay away from the issue. He refused to listen and decided truth was more important. Good on him.

tankasnowgod

this is all well and good but it would be better if you could actually come up with something that Fleming has said that is incorrect, then I think we will start listening to you.
Well, you don't have to listen to me. Initially I heard him make some claims that just didn't have backing. For example, there is a quote in another thread were he supposedly holds a FDA/HHS document issued in 2015 regarding the possibilities of vaccine shedding, and guidelines for manufacturers to minimize that possibility, as "proof" that the COVID vaccines (all which came out in 2021) are shedding. But that is ridiculous. A 2015 government document, on it's own, certainly isn't proof of that. It may help one in forming a hypothesis, but it's not proof.

He also seems to accept the "official" Covid figures, despite the well documented issues with the PCR test, and the aggressive and unprecedented rebranding of deaths.

His presentation may have some good points, but no one has pointed out any massive "smoking gun" evidence. Like, say, if he revealed an interview with someone in the Navy who admitted that he blew off thousands of tons of aerosolized "Covid Spray" while working on the Comfort in New York. That would absolutely be a must watch.
Do you care to question anything in the 4 hour seminar he gave - surely you would have something if he just makes things up all the time? Are you quibbllng with the results of his study which have been borne out in many independent studies subsequently?
Have already pointed out that Fleming became a target of legal action when he came up with a disruptive technology that was to halve big-pharma profits.

Not sure which study you are referring to. If you can post it here, that would be great.

Maybe he is a target, but of the many others discussed on this forum (including the likes of William Koch, Bernarr MacFadden, Linus Pauling, Abram Hoffer, and dozens of others), I am not aware of a felony conviction among any of them.

AdoTintor

He also seems to accept the "official" Covid figures, despite the well documented issues with the PCR test, and the aggressive and unprecedented rebranding of deaths.
yes I was surprised by that. I think some people "accept" the numbers at face value in order to use the numbers against them. So you can make statements like denying HCQ+IVM treaments has killed millions of people and is the greatest travesty since Thalidomide..

The study I refer to is his main study on effective treatments for COVID. He works out that he can spiral through all the co-treatments with HCQ relatively quickly because to co-treatments leave the body in 72 hours. So with relatively few patients he can work out the best combinations of HCQ+XXX

tankasnowgod

yes I was surprised by that. I think some people "accept" the numbers at face value in order to use the numbers against them. So you can make statements like denying HCQ+IVM treaments has killed millions of people and is the greatest travesty since Thalidomide..

The study I refer to is his main study on effective treatments for COVID. He works out that he can spiral through all the co-treatments with HCQ relatively quickly because to co-treatments leave the body in 72 hours. So with relatively few patients he can work out the best combinations of HCQ+XXX

That is far and away the most complicated study I have ever seen. 52 different treatments in 1800 patients spread out over 8 countries in 23 locations completely conducted in less than 9 months, with only two study co-authors. Seems like that would invite all sorts of potential problems.

If the 52 different treatments were spread out evenly, each treatment would only be tested on 30-35 people. But if most of those regimens are in "Phase II," then it's only 161 patients, meaning more like 1-4 patients per protocol.

AdoTintor

If the 52 different treatments were spread out evenly, each treatment would only be tested on 30-35 people. But if most of those regimens are in "Phase II," then it's only 161 patients, meaning more like 1-4 patients per protocol.

Its not like this, as I indicated he has devised a really clever study design whereby each patient receives a new treatment combination every 72 hours if they do not improve. So most patients will be exposed to multiple treatments.

Peater

Once you realize viruses are mislabeled exosomes it does not seem so surprising anymore that they might contain sequences from other viruses like HIV. A majority of our genes code for viral-like fragments and even some of the human protein coding parts are of viral origin.

Under-rated post.

Funny how HIV symptoms match those of amyl nitrate abuse, prophylactic antibiotic use, hard partying, and...well, the immune-suppressing function of semen (To stop female body destroying sperm)

tankasnowgod

Its not like this, as I indicated he has devised a really clever study design whereby each patient receives a new treatment combination every 72 hours if they do not improve. So most patients will be exposed to multiple treatments.

Yikes. That seems a lot more dangerous to me.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals