COVID-19: The Lungs, Blood and Mouth Connection with Dr. Graham Lloyd-Jones

Sean.R

View: https://youtu.be/2Pz2aYSxUrk

In this interview, Dr. Graham Lloyd-Jones describes how the virus that causes COVID-19 enters the body and damages blood vessels. Dr. Lloyd-Jones describes how COVID-19 may be entering the body, how this pathway could be leading to more damage and death, and how his work with the Salisbury Hospital has resulted in a new oral protocol for patients. Please share this video with your friends and family to help spread the word about COVID-19 and the importance of oral health. You could be saving someone's life in doing so.

yerrag

Very interesting in that this puts the mouth as a major source of viral load into blood vessels, especially in the lungs.

And if I were to consider seriously that viruses don't exist and substitute fungi for virus, and if I accept that gut microbes get to the mouth, as Ray Peat had convinced me from my experience corroborating his position, and as I believe white tongue is really dead fungi as well as dead bacteria (endotoxins) from the large intestines (again from personal experience), then COVID is really a fungal disease originating from the gut.

It's often the case that platelet counts go down with COVID, though they do not go down to the extent of another faux viral disease called dengue. And when someone with COVID sees his platelet count go very low, doctors would call this a case of COVID with Dengue, which I would just laugh off with derision. But for me, platelets are used to extinguish fungi, and the count would go down when there is a lot of fungi to get rid of. But with too little platelets left, there would be too much free serotonin in the blood, as platelets hold on to serotonin as long as there is enough carbon dioxide (Ray Peat research in past newsletters). This alone would cause edema, as high serotonin leads blood vessels to be permeable. And this results in lungs becoming more water-logged, and unable to expel carbon dioxide, and take in oxygen. In this state, the lungs are also worse off in being able to deactivate serotonin, which the lungs are supposed to do.

Reading this, I can now understand also why each night from 3-5 am, my spO2 would drop to as much as 71% at its extreme, and result in my high blood pressure. Even though I have long cleaned out my gut and my mouth, with no plaque being present at all, I had many years of latent periodontitis, which, with me unaware, allowed plenty of periodontal bacteria and accompanying fungi to get into my blood vessels through the mouth, and likely established a strong presence in my lungs. To which each night, during the time when the lungs are detoxing, from 3-5 am, the immune system is busy fighting the bugs.

Because my immune has always been activated because of the need to constantly fighting off these bugs, it has given them a sort of preparedness, always at Defcon 5, and probably this made me appear to be strong against flu and COVID. But my platelet count has been in the low range of normal, as it is constantly being used to kill fungi. In a live blood analysis 9 months ago, it was confirmed that my red blood cells harbor fungi.

There are two ways, as I see it, to effectively end my battle with periodontal bacteria and fungi in the lungs. It is by inhaling essential oils while I sleep at night, and by using suppositories containing essential oils. The essential oils inhaled would be the ones effective as mucolytics and expectorants, in order to soften any mucus that has kind of developed into boogers inside the deep pockets in the alveoli, and this allow the mucus to be coughed out. This would expose the bugs so that my immune system can better handle them. The suppositories will contain both antibacterial and antifungal essential oils (terpene esters, ketones, oxides, phenylpropanes being the substances needed in the oils) and they will be absorbed into the blood stream from the walls of the large intestine, where it goes thru the lungs first before it gets detoxed by the liver, thus delivering a good punch to the bugs.

I'm more confident now of my approach, which I've been contemplating and have begun to implement. Thanks to the OP for sharing this video. I gained some insight in the process.

akgrrrl

I'm more confident now of my approach, which I've been contemplating and have begun to implement. Thanks to the OP for sharing this video. I gained some insight in the process.
Oh my. I am prob repeating myself again. But you are still providing the most helpful information to anyone who reads your explains while using your own health challenges as the model. Over the years, I have benefited from your experiments, your pro-active research and sources, and the blow-by-blow descriptions of biological reactions to biochem interventions. Yes, especially the latter. Thankyou for the time you take to describe actions and process.
A grateful student, me.

yerrag

Oh my. I am prob repeating myself again. But you are still providing the most helpful information to anyone who reads your explains while using your own health challenges as the model. Over the years, I have benefited from your experiments, your pro-active research and sources, and the blow-by-blow descriptions of biological reactions to biochem interventions. Yes, especially the latter. Thankyou for the time you take to describe actions and process.
A grateful student, me.
Thank you akgrrrl! Glad I could make sense to you of what I think is happening with me as I connect the dots such as this. The nice thing about the past two years is that my eyes are wide open, and where it used to be that I would close off avenues of thought and defer to "scholarly" and "scientific" studies under the rubric of the rules-based world order, especially as it applies to academia with their hordes of scientists that act under the orders of their chain of command in the City of London, now I would engage my thoughts more openly with no fear nor care of being labeled a conspiracy theorist.

I think it is a positive thing that the "conspiracy theorist" believers in this forum and in the world are now having their moment of awakening as well, and by their silence these days admit to their beagle-like credulity. Courageous people like Gilbert Ling and Ray Peat, and Mel Gibson and Kanye West, and Kyrie Irving, and countless others, no less prominent but not mentioned but for my need to dig deep into my memory hole; have reinforced in us strongly that there is truth out there, and we need to go back into the habit of thinking for ourselves instead of deferring to the experts whom we now see many as merely paper and degree experts, having been fed fairy tales masking as rigorous research and experimentation, and whose basis for scholarship should be held in question. They have been useful idiots, but having their fame and fortune off the ignorance of the brainwashed and servile population, just as works of abstract art are valued by the curators of modern art, in this day and age where no composer can match the works of Bach, Bethoven, Mozart, Wagner etc.

I am by no means saying I have the answers, but I can say I make the effort, and II believe I am nearer to the truth than the ones christened by the establishment. For to be christened is to be like a Biden, or a Fauci. To not be is to be a Peat, or a Ling.

HeyThere

Thank you akgrrrl! Glad I could make sense to you of what I think is happening with me as I connect the dots such as this. The nice thing about the past two years is that my eyes are wide open, and where it used to be that I would close off avenues of thought and defer to "scholarly" and "scientific" studies under the rubric of the rules-based world order, especially as it applies to academia with their hordes of scientists that act under the orders of their chain of command in the City of London, now I would engage my thoughts more openly with no fear nor care of being labeled a conspiracy theorist.

I think it is a positive thing that the "conspiracy theorist" believers in this forum and in the world are now having their moment of awakening as well, and by their silence these days admit to their beagle-like credulity. Courageous people like Gilbert Ling and Ray Peat, and Mel Gibson and Kanye West, and Kyrie Irving, and countless others, no less prominent but not mentioned but for my need to dig deep into my memory hole; have reinforced in us strongly that there is truth out there, and we need to go back into the habit of thinking for ourselves instead of deferring to the experts whom we now see many as merely paper and degree experts, having been fed fairy tales masking as rigorous research and experimentation, and whose basis for scholarship should be held in question. They have been useful idiots, but having their fame and fortune off the ignorance of the brainwashed and servile population, just as works of abstract art are valued by the curators of modern art, in this day and age where no composer can match the works of Bach, Bethoven, Mozart, Wagner etc.

I am by no means saying I have the answers, but I can say I make the effort, and II believe I am nearer to the truth than the ones christened by the establishment. For to be christened is to be like a Biden, or a Fauci. To not be is to be a Peat, or a Ling.

Have you ever considered doing a fast? Maybe not an intense one, but just barely eating to still get the health benefits. I'm doing one myself now, it;s far from a fast-fast, but absolutely eating MUCh less than usual. I have benefitted in the past when I used to do it.

yerrag

Have you ever considered doing a fast? Maybe not an intense one, but just barely eating to still get the health benefits. I'm doing one myself now, it;s far from a fast-fast, but absolutely eating MUCh less than usual. I have benefitted in the past when I used to do it.
I've done a fast and saw my bp come down. @LLight suggests it could be that a fast increases the amount of LL-37 antimicrobial peptides (AMP) and I have a mind to do a 5-day dry fast, but I haven't come around to find the time for that. Also, lately, I've begun to think of another reason a fast would help. I think it's possible that when I eat, I also introduce iron into the bloodstream, and the iron feeds microbes. So not feeding the microbes would keep them from multiplying.

But fasting only inhibits the microbes from multiplying, but since I can't fast forever, they would still come back when I resume eating. And it's hard to avoid getting some iron from eating, be it plants or animals, but certainly meat would contain more iron.

So I will need to find a way that works for good without going into a fasting lifestyle. But thanks for the suggestion. It is something that I would have considered if the cause isn't microbial.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals