Vitamins D and E - the Taliban in the COVID-19 war

haidut

Forum Supporter
Despite the massive censorship all over the Internet, there have been plenty of articles and studies on vitamin D and its role in COVID-19. Several studies reported that at least 9 in 10 of hospitalized patients have severe vitamin D deficiency. In addition, a few small studies demonstrated that high-dose vitamin D may ameliorate COVID-19 symptoms. However, since no known mechanism for vitamin D effects on COVID-19 has been proposed, mainstream medicine has refused to consider using vitamin D as part of an officially recognized and widely-used COVID-19 prevention-treatment protocol. Now, the study below may change that status quo. It discovered a specific mechanism of action through which vitamin D and other structurally related chemicals are capable of directly inhibiting the replication of SARS-CoV-2 once it has infected a person. More importantly, this mechanism is generic enough to bestow effectiveness of vitamin D not only against the original SARS-CoV-2 but also against all of its future mutations! Someone, please remind me - why do we need vaccines then?? Well, "for the glory of the Empire, sire!", as that famous movie (Gladiator) once said, and the Gladiator was spot on. As it seems, life imitates art, once again. The more time passes, the clearer it becomes that regardless of how one feels about the risks/severity of COVID-19 presented by public health authorities, its prevention and treatment is apparently dead simple and dirt cheap. More importantly, some of these treatments, such as vitamin E, vastly outperform even the gold standards developed by Big Pharma (e.g. remdesivir).

Who would have thought that a virus so deadly that you need a test to find out if you have it, would have a prevention/cure so simple and cheap (e.g. even sunlight works, as the study says), it would make Big Pharma look retarded. From now on, I am going to refer to the vitamins E/D as the Taliban in the COVID-19 war:): After all, we are being bombarded 24x7 with scary news about how we are in an existential war with this virus, so I think my analogy is rather apt. Apparently, even Dr. Fauci is on board with this:):
https://journals.physiology.org/doi/full/10.1152/ajpendo.00174.2021
Vitamin D Emerges as Possible Treatment for COVID-19

"...Promising new data from a recent study indicates that active forms of vitamin D can inhibit the replication and expansion of COVID-19. The study’s findings also suggest lumisterol, produced by a chemical reaction in the body using sunlight, works to block COVID-19. Vitamin D and lumisterol metabolites were able to block two specific enzymes (RdRP and Mrpo) required for the SARS-CoV-2 life cycle, according to the team of researchers from the University of Alabama at Birmingham; the Centre for Interdisciplinary Research in Basic Sciences in New Delhi, India; and the University of Western Australia. The study is published in the American Journal of Physiology-Endocrinology and Metabolism and has been chosen as an APSselect article for September. Anthony Fauci, MD, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, suggested in September 2020 that vitamin D could help fight COVID-19. He also estimated that 40% of the U.S. population is vitamin D deficient. Scientists in this new study were able to prove that novel and physiologically relevant vitamin D and lumisterol derivatives “act on multiple targets, suggesting that they may be effective against original and mutant strains of SARS-CoV-2.” Other benefits of vitamin D cited by researchers include its low cost and easy access. Andrzej T. Slominski, MD, PhD, a senior author of the study, described lumisterol as a natural product. Once vitamin D is consumed, it is metabolized into various active forms by enzymes called cytochrome oxidases or CYP enzymes. Researchers on this study say their findings help explain a possible mechanism for why low vitamin D levels seem to promote COVID-19 infection and poor outcome in certain individuals. This correlates to other studies showing a relationship between vitamin D deficiency and poor disease outcomes. More studies and clinical trials are planned to test the efficacy of vitamin D and lumisterol as an antiviral therapeutic for COVID-19 in animals and humans."

"...Using the nano-luciferase as a measure of virus replication we identified 35 drugs that reduced replication in Vero cells and human hepatocytes when treated prior to SARS-CoV-2 infection and found amodiaquine, atovaquone, bedaquiline, ebastine, LY2835219, manidipine, panobinostat, and vitamin D3 to be effective in slowing SARS-CoV-2 replication in human cells when used to treat infected cells. In conclusion, our study has identified strong candidates for drug repurposing, which could prove powerful additions to the treatment of COVID."

Last edited:

youngsinatra

I got infected a few days ago (Got tested positive 3 times with rapid antigen test and once with PCR) and still have no real symptoms, besides a slightly running nose.

I use 50'000 IU of D3 with K2 daily (plan on doing so for 7-10 days) since + 3 grams niacinamide + 2 grams thiamin HCL + magnesium + vitamin E.

Thanks for everything! @haidut

Btw this might be interesting to you:
Hypocalcemia is highly prevalent and predicts hospitalization in patients with COVID-19

Last edited:

Beastmode

I got infected a few days ago (Got tested positive 3 times with rapid antigen test and once with PCR) and still have no real symptoms, besides a slightly running nose.

I use 50'000 IU of D3 with K2 daily (plan on doing so for 7-10 days) since + 3 grams niacinamide + 2 grams thiamin HCL + magnesium + vitamin E.

Thanks for everything! @haidut

Btw this might be interesting to you:
Hypocalcemia is highly prevalent and predicts hospitalization in patients with COVID-19
What would you have done with the same set of symptoms without the diagnosis?

youngsinatra

What would you have done with the same set of symptoms without the diagnosis?
Well I would never have known that I got COVID if I didn't get tested - I routinely get tested twice a week because I work in a kindergarden.

I kept the protocol even before I got the positive test result, except the high vitamin D dosage, but that is only for a short-time.

Donnea

Well I would never have known that I got COVID if I didn't get tested - I routinely get tested twice a week because I work in a kindergarden.

I kept the protocol even before I got the positive test result, except the high vitamin D dosage, but that is only for a short-time.
You still don't know that it's Covid, since the tests can't differentiate between Covid and the regular flu.

Regina

Despite the massive censorship all over the Internet, there have been plenty of articles and studies on vitamin D and its role in COVID-19. Several studies reported that at least 9 in 10 of hospitalized patients have severe vitamin D deficiency. In addition, a few small studies demonstrated that high-dose vitamin D may ameliorate COVID-19 symptoms. However, since no known mechanism for vitamin D effects on COVID-19 has been proposed, mainstream medicine has refused to consider using vitamin D as part of an officially recognized and widely-used COVID-19 prevention-treatment protocol. Now, the study below may change that status quo. It discovered a specific mechanism of action through which vitamin D and other structurally related chemicals are capable of directly inhibiting the replication of SARS-CoV-2 once it has infected a person. More importantly, this mechanism is generic enough to bestow effectiveness of vitamin D not only against the original SARS-CoV-2 but also against all of its future mutations! Someone, please remind me - why do we need vaccines then?? Well, "for the glory of the Empire, sire!", as that famous movie (Gladiator) once said, and the Gladiator was spot on. As it seems, life imitates art, once again. The more time passes, the clearer it becomes that regardless of how one feels about the risks/severity of COVID-19 presented by public health authorities, its prevention and treatment is apparently dead simple and dirt cheap. More importantly, some of these treatments, such as vitamin E, vastly outperform even the gold standards developed by Big Pharma (e.g. remdesivir).

Who would have thought that a virus so deadly that you need a test to find out if you have it, would have a prevention/cure so simple and cheap (e.g. even sunlight works, as the study says), it would make Big Pharma look retarded. From now on, I am going to refer to the vitamins E/D as the Taliban in the COVID-19 war:): After all, we are being bombarded 24x7 with scary news about how we are in an existential war with this virus, so I think my analogy is rather apt. Apparently, even Dr. Fauci is on board with this:):
https://journals.physiology.org/doi/full/10.1152/ajpendo.00174.2021
Vitamin D Emerges as Possible Treatment for COVID-19

"...Promising new data from a recent study indicates that active forms of vitamin D can inhibit the replication and expansion of COVID-19. The study’s findings also suggest lumisterol, produced by a chemical reaction in the body using sunlight, works to block COVID-19. Vitamin D and lumisterol metabolites were able to block two specific enzymes (RdRP and Mrpo) required for the SARS-CoV-2 life cycle, according to the team of researchers from the University of Alabama at Birmingham; the Centre for Interdisciplinary Research in Basic Sciences in New Delhi, India; and the University of Western Australia. The study is published in the American Journal of Physiology-Endocrinology and Metabolism and has been chosen as an APSselect article for September. Anthony Fauci, MD, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, suggested in September 2020 that vitamin D could help fight COVID-19. He also estimated that 40% of the U.S. population is vitamin D deficient. Scientists in this new study were able to prove that novel and physiologically relevant vitamin D and lumisterol derivatives “act on multiple targets, suggesting that they may be effective against original and mutant strains of SARS-CoV-2.” Other benefits of vitamin D cited by researchers include its low cost and easy access. Andrzej T. Slominski, MD, PhD, a senior author of the study, described lumisterol as a natural product. Once vitamin D is consumed, it is metabolized into various active forms by enzymes called cytochrome oxidases or CYP enzymes. Researchers on this study say their findings help explain a possible mechanism for why low vitamin D levels seem to promote COVID-19 infection and poor outcome in certain individuals. This correlates to other studies showing a relationship between vitamin D deficiency and poor disease outcomes. More studies and clinical trials are planned to test the efficacy of vitamin D and lumisterol as an antiviral therapeutic for COVID-19 in animals and humans."
Vitamin Duh. ☀️:sunglasses:

tankasnowgod

More importantly, this mechanism is generic enough to bestow effectiveness of vitamin D not only against the original SARS-CoV-2 but also against all of its future mutations! Someone, please remind me - why do we need vaccines then?? Well, "for the glory of the Empire, sire!", as that famous movie (Gladiator) once said, and the Gladiator was spot on. As it seems, life imitates art, once again.
Right?
Who would have thought that a virus so deadly that you need a test to find out if you have it, would have a prevention/cure so simple and cheap (e.g. even sunlight works, as the study says), it would make Big Pharma look retarded. From now on, I am going to refer to the vitamins E/D as the Taliban in the COVID-19 war:):
Excellent nickname. The Taliban might be doing as much to fight against Big Pharma as Vitamin D and E. I've posted this before, but in 2000, the Taliban declared war on Opium Farming, and they basically eliminated it from Afghanistan in one growing season-

When the US invaded Afghanistan, because a non-head of state, non-citizen allegedly destroyed three skyscrapers with two airplanes in New York on 9/11, they promptly restored opium production, and then tripled it over the two decades of occupation.

Now that Afghanistan fighting back, Ben Fulford is reporting that their war on opium is right back on-

To understand how the G7 dominoes are destined to fall let us look at the real impact of what happened in Afghanistan. Here is how a senior CIA official in Asia describes the situation:

“Don’t let this Afghanistan preplanned scenario get to you. It is mostly all turned around by the MSM and their puppet masters.
For example, the prisoners that were released from jail were not terrorists or Isis. They were political prisoners who were against the cabal that had been controlling the country for the last 20 years.
Now 90% of the opium fields were burned to the ground by the Taliban. This has stopped the cash flow for the cabal/deep state. They are very desperate now. They cannot get cash from the Federal Reserve. London is also not issuing any more cash. The ECB is not printing any more cash as well…Watch for a big false flag.”

And speaking of Life Imitating Art....... do you remember that Rambo fought with the Taliban back in Rambo III?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsCNZN3v2l0

Michael Mohn

And speaking of Life Imitating Art....... do you remember that Rambo fought with the Taliban back in Rambo III?
Actually these guys in the Rambo movie were Mujahedin / Jihadists (resistance fighter) like Al Quaida (the list) , they fought the Soviets. After the withdrawal of the the Soviets the different fractions of the Mujahedin plunged the country into a civil war that was financed by opium money. The Taliban, which simply means religious student organised to end the civil war and opium production. That's why their leader was a Mullah, Mullah Omar, a religious teacher and priest. Apart from being very conservative Muslime, the Taliban are the good guys in this whole fiasco.

Last edited:

soul_rebel

"Who would have thought that a virus so deadly that you need a test to find out if you have it" haha love that line

Beastmode

It's a critical question, not of you, but of the nature that we're all bombarded with this "COVID" news, etc and are somewhat predisposed to link everything to COVID.

The protocol you are following, at the least, is still aligned with metabolic health. Hope you're colleagues/cohorts can learn something from your experience.

Haidut, have you written anywhere about a protocol/regimen to follow for if one is infected with COVID? I'm not worried personally but trying to put together a regimen for my older mother who I am trying to persuage against getting the vaccine. So far high-dose Vitamin D, Zinc Lozenges, K2, Quercetin, Aspirin, Progesterone, maybe some Glutathione if any respiratory symptoms. Anything you would add/remove? Thanks.

JudiBlueHen

Forum Supporter
Haidut, have you written anywhere about a protocol/regimen to follow for if one is infected with COVID? I'm not worried personally but trying to put together a regimen for my older mother who I am trying to persuage against getting the vaccine. So far high-dose Vitamin D, Zinc Lozenges, K2, Quercetin, Aspirin, Progesterone, maybe some Glutathione if any respiratory symptoms. Anything you would add/remove? Thanks.
Thanks for your question. I'm in my mid-70's and have the same question for myself. I have not been injected; however, my husband recently took the J&J, so there's that. (I am now the only person I know who has NOT been injected, and I have no plans to do so)

youngsinatra

Thanks for your question. I'm in my mid-70's and have the same question for myself. I have not been injected; however, my husband recently took the J&J, so there's that. (I am now the only person I know who has NOT been injected, and I have no plans to do so)
Do you know your vitamin D (25OHD) status? That would be very good.

Dr. B

Right?

Excellent nickname. The Taliban might be doing as much to fight against Big Pharma as Vitamin D and E. I've posted this before, but in 2000, the Taliban declared war on Opium Farming, and they basically eliminated it from Afghanistan in one growing season-

When the US invaded Afghanistan, because a non-head of state, non-citizen allegedly destroyed three skyscrapers with two airplanes in New York on 9/11, they promptly restored opium production, and then tripled it over the two decades of occupation.

Now that Afghanistan fighting back, Ben Fulford is reporting that their war on opium is right back on-

To understand how the G7 dominoes are destined to fall let us look at the real impact of what happened in Afghanistan. Here is how a senior CIA official in Asia describes the situation:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsCNZN3v2l0

which senior CIA official is this, how is a CIA official possibly admitting to this sort of stuff online, the claims sound reasonable, but it sounds like something posted on conspiracy boards, Id imagine if a CIA person was leaking this sort of info online they would be quickly taken care of by the CIA itself...

“Don’t let this Afghanistan preplanned scenario get to you. It is mostly all turned around by the MSM and their puppet masters.
For example, the prisoners that were released from jail were not terrorists or Isis. They were political prisoners who were against the cabal that had been controlling the country for the last 20 years.
Now 90% of the opium fields were burned to the ground by the Taliban. This has stopped the cash flow for the cabal/deep state. They are very desperate now. They cannot get cash from the Federal Reserve. London is also not issuing any more cash. The ECB is not printing any more cash as well…Watch for a big false flag.”

Actually these guys in the Rambo movie were Mujahedin / Jihadists (resistance fighter) like Al Quaida (the list) , they fought the Soviets. After the withdrawal of the the Soviets the different fractions of the Mujahedin plunged the country into a civil war that was financed by opium money. The Taliban, which simply means religious student organised to end the civil war and opium production. That's why their leader was a Mullah, Mullah Omar, a religious teacher and priest. Apart from being very conservative Muslime, the Taliban are the good guys in this whole fiasco.

do you mean in real life or in the film, theyre the good guys? What is "Muslime" is that supposed to be a slur, reminds me of reading "Mudslime" somewhere online before.

Michael Mohn

which senior CIA official is this, how is a CIA official possibly admitting to this sort of stuff online, the claims sound reasonable, but it sounds like something posted on conspiracy boards, Id imagine if a CIA person was leaking this sort of info online they would be quickly taken care of by the CIA itself...

do you mean in real life or in the film, theyre the good guys? What is "Muslime" is that supposed to be a slur, reminds me of reading "Mudslime" somewhere online before.
In real life obviously. The Taliban fought for an end to the civil war and an end to the narco state that was run by the CIA behind the back of the Mujahedin. Also the Taliban ended the rape epidemic of boys perpetrated by the Mujahedin, conveniently ignored by feminists always complaining about women rights in Afghanistan. Raping women is a total taboo there even the Mujahedin wouldn't dare to break it but raping little boys was their favorite past time. The institution of Sharia law by the Taliban is a little bit too much for my Christian taste but better Sharia law than no law at all.

Muslime is plural for Muslim in German and my auto correct switched it, sorry. The correct writing would be muSlime. ;)
I don't want to pretend that I have much respect for these people but much more than for white liberal cųcks who bow to these sh!tskins.The Taliban just do the dirty job of bringing order to this dumpster fire of a failed civilisation. I can respect that.

Last edited:

Dr. B

In real life obviously. The Taliban fought for an end to the civil war and an end to the narco state that was run by the CIA behind the back of the Mujahedin. Also the Taliban ended the rape epidemic of boys perpetrated by the Mujahedin, conveniently ignored by feminists always complaining about women rights in Afghanistan. Raping women is a total taboo there even the Mujahedin wouldn't dare to break it but raping little boys was their favorite past time. The institution of Sharia law by the Taliban is a little bit too much for my Christian taste but better Sharia law than no law at all.

Muslime is plural for Muslim in German and by auto correct switched it, sorry. The correct writing would be muSlime. ;)
I don't want to pretend that I have much respect for these people but much more than for white liberal cųcks who bow to these sh!tskins.The Taliban just do the dirty job of bringing order to this dumpster fire of a failed civilisation. I can respect that.
i heard in saudi arabia people leave their cars/businesses unlocked due to the theft punishment being cutting off of the hands apparently?
i thought taliban and mujahedin are the same groups mate

Michael Mohn

i heard in saudi arabia people leave their cars/businesses unlocked due to the theft punishment being cutting off of the hands apparently?
i thought taliban and mujahedin are the same groups mate
No, Mujahedins are resistence fighter who defend Muslim countries against outside/non muslim aggression. They are often social outcast and aren't good Muslim themselves but very fierce fighter, unable to run a nation or even their own lifes.

Taliban are religous students who were sick of the chaos caused by the Mujahedin after the Soviets left Afghanistan. One of their students got raped by a Mujahedin and they took up weapons and cleaned up the place.

Wahhabism in Saudi Arabia is an extrem cult that isn't in the Muslim tradition. They only have influence because of the oil.
Every Arab hates their guts. Saudis don't lock up their stuff because if everything is for free than nothing has value.

Last edited:

Dr. B

No, Mujahedins are resistence fighter who defend Muslim countries against outside/non muslim aggression. They are often social outcast and aren't good Muslim themselves but very fierce fighter, unable to run a nation or even their own lifes.

Taliban are religous students who were sick of the chaos caused by the Mujahedin after the Soviets left Afghanistan. One of their students got raped by a Mujahedin and they took up weapons and cleaned up the place.

Wahhabism in Saudi Arabia is an extrem cult that isn't in the Muslim tradition. They only have influence because of the oil.
Every Arab hates their guts. Saudis don't lock up their stuff because if everything is for free than nothing has value.

how do you know this and what do you mean by everything is for free
life is easy in saudi arabia?
it apparently is part of Sharia law and possibly old testament laws to have the hands cut off punishment for theft though?

Michael Mohn

Every Saudi gets a basic income. I think housing is free. Everything is done by cheap foreign workers. If a Saudi has some skills or is related to the Royal family he gets a government job with a huge salary. Most Saudis never worked a day in their life, everything is for free, literally.

Arab language can be very poetic if you start interpreting the Qur'an literally you come up with some very absurd practices. No Arab country practices amputations, only Saudi Arabia and North Sudan I think, Sudan might have stopped it, they did it to the black population in the South, which has become independent.

Saudis are pastoral people, they could only own what their animals could carry, a tent, carpets and some pans and tools, their traditional lifestyle wasn't very materialistic. Stealing was not about the loss of private property but more an assault on the tribe that had to be avenged. The nomadic Arab tribes had no problem stealing from other tribes.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals