Pathologist Found Blood Clots In ‘almost Every Organ’ During Autopsies On COVID-19 Patients

boris

they are pretty obviously due to covid...

Great argument :rolleyes:.

But you are right because COVID-19 is just a term for various symptoms that occur in lots of conditions. Do you mean SARS-CoV-2? Then you are wrong. Literally dozens of threads about the bad diagnostic methods. You obviously didn‘t read them.

yerrag

6 in 10 americans have at least one chronic disease, anyone who says "this virus is only dangerous if you have a pre existing condition" is casually ignoring the majority of Americans have a pre existing condition, making it a decently serious virus IMO, but of course the focus on the virus and not the poor health of the population is the wrong lens to look at it with
yes this is exactly what i am thinking

This is reflective of the poor and sad state of the US population, who has been legally (the law does not serve the people) drugged and vaccinated (autism isn't due to vaccines). What can be expected but a weakened people that is so susceptible to anything? COVID is just one. Consider the high level of mental decline as well, evidenced in how well false reasoning resonates in our national discourse.

The US leads the world in Healthcare expenses per capita, yet it is ranked in the top 10 in deaths per million population in the world (Yes, it is fudged. The number could be lower, but you don't need COVID to know we're really a sick country.)

StephanF

Forum Supporter
I posted this before, blood clotting has to do with colloidal stability, and colloidal stability is controlled by the Zeta Potential. Read about Thomas M. Riddick's work:

Control of Colloid Stability through Zeta Potential & its relationship to cardiovascular disease

Dr. T.C. McDaniel picked up on that and formulated his Zeta Aid, which I am taking daily. He had severe PVC when he was 56 years old and his Zeta Aid made him live to almost the age of 102. I think that speaks for itself. I lost both my mother and my elder brother as a consequence of blood transfusions, that according to Riddick and Dr. McDaniel can weaken the Zeta Potential of the blood and lead to clogging. If the Zeta Potential is optimized, it also reduces the viscosity of the blood. Zeta Aid contains specific electrolytes that strengthen the Zeta Potential.

Dr. TC McDaniel Zeta Aid Welcome

Physicians are not taught about this, they have no clue about the Zeta Potential.

If anybody is interested in Riddick's book, let me know, I received a 200 MB PDF file of Riddick's book from Zeta Meter Inc., the company that Riddick started back then.

Regards, Stephan

tankasnowgod

they are pretty obviously due to covid...

No, they aren't. In fact, you can listen to Dr. Brix explain that fact. In her own words "If someone dies WITH Covid-19, we are counting that."

It doesn't have to have anything to due with causality of death, or even making the person ill. She's telling you exactly what they are doing, and you aren't even paying attention.

Even in the clip, she states that other countries code things differently, and her use of the phrase "right now" in the clip indicates that the standard could change in the future.

Regina

Kate Deering Fitness

Blood clots, serotonin and COVID-19

After listening to Dr. Peat's last interview on One Radio Network, I started to wonder about the affects of high serotonin in relation to the symptoms of COVID-19.

First, let's talk about serotonin.
-95% of serotonin is produced in the gut. When you are stressed, you produce MORE estrogen, cortisol AND SEROTONIN, not less. Diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, migraines, anxiety, and sweating are all related to excess serotonin.
-Serotonin is NOT the happy hormone you have been lead to believe. Increasing serotonin CAN increase gut motility, this alone can make someone "feel" better.
-Estrogen can promote serotonin. Serotonin can promote estrogen. Both can promote cortisol.
-Serotonin can activate all the system of the body that promote cortisol--pituitary, adrenals, and brain.
-Starvation and diabetes can increase serotonin in the brain
-On the microscopic level, stress, serotonin, and cortisol cause changes in cell structure,
-Learned helplessness and serotonin are strongly correlated.

When the gut is irritated by stress (bacteria, endotoxin, fibrous foods, chemicals, drugs, alcohol, crappy thinking, and/or corona viruses), serotonin production increases. The lungs are the main detoxifier of serotonin. When the lungs are damaged (which can happen with age, pollution, respiratory illness, or even a heater that is run all day long), detoxification decreases. When this happens, serotonin can build up in the blood, leading to serotonin toxicity or serotonin syndrome. One common symptom of serotonin syndrome is blood clotting...

Here are the other symptoms of excess serotonin:

Early stages
-Diarrhea
-Nausea
-Sweating
-Anxiety
-Fever

Serotonin syndrome complications include:

-Seizures
-Decreased Oxygen in the blood--lower O2 saturation
-Small blood clots in your bloodstream
-Muscle damage called rhabdomyolysis
-High acid levels called metabolic acidosis
-Kidney failure
-Elevated D-Dimer
-Fluid in the lungs, called acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS)
-Cardiovascular disease

Hmmm, these complications look VERY familiar.
Hint:CV-19

Essentially, the more stress you place upon the body, the more serotonin will be produced. If you add in lung issues, you may have a BIG problem. Serotonin syndrome can also occur from medications that increase serotonin levels, these include most antidepressants (SSRI's, SNRI's, MAOI's) pain meds. (opioids), and recreational drugs (cocaine, MDMA) plus the cough medicine dextromethorphan.

I asked Dr. Peat about the serotonin-blood clot-CV connection: here is his response:

"The coronas, like polio, have a strong tendency to grow on the intestine (also heart, lungs, blood vessels), and the (or any) inflammation in the bowel releases large amounts of serotonin, histamine, and endotoxin into the blood, adding to any lung problem from direct infection.

The angiotensin system increases estrogen, prostaglandins, nitric oxide and other inflammation mediators, so many anti inflammatory things help with this virus. Before big stringy, plugging clots form, the thin fibrin film that always coats red blood cells and the inside of capillaries begins getting thicker as the equilibrium between forming and dissolving the fibrin film shifts toward faster forming, and oxygenation of tissues lags behind deoxygenation of blood cells.

Lactic acid formation in response to hypoxia and stress signals adds to the inflammation of the lungs, causing them to take up water even if they aren’t infected."

-Dr. Ray Peat

Unfortunately, serotonin syndrome is not well recognized by most physicians. Normally, SS is diagnosed when a patient has consumed substances that have increased serotonin. Not, when they have a virus.

Of course, this is all speculation on my part. I am not saying HIGH serotonin is the entire problem in COVID-19 patients, BUT it COULD be part of the problem, and worth checking out--especially considering a drug with anti-serotonin properties is showing promise in treating COVID-19 patients.

"Famotidine (aka Pepcid AC) Use is Associated with Improved Clinical Outcomes in Hospitalized COVID-19 Patients".
"Conclusion: Famotidine use is associated with reduced risk of intubation or death in hospitalized COVID-19 patients."

https://www.medrxiv.org/conte…/10.1101/2020.05.01.20086694v2

*The current article is a pre-print, so has not been peer-reviewed, yet, it does show promise as a possible treatment for COVID-19 patients.

Interesting huh?

Want to know what else can reduce serotonin levels?

-Decreasing digestive distress. Eat easy to digest foods. Remove hard to digest foods like nuts, seeds, beans, and raw leafy vegetables.
-Eat a raw carrot salad every day
-Use coconut oil
-Remove/reduce the polyunsaturated fats
-Remove/reduce estrogenic foods and substances: soy, birth control, ERT, HRT, alcohol, etc.

Also, here are a list of other supplements that can help reduce serotonin

Cyproheptidine
Aspirin
Cascara sagrada
Amino acid theanine
Niacinimide
Thyroid

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/2650964/

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releas…/2020/…/200515131909.htm

https://nvic.nl/sites/nvic.nl/files/pdf/review_19.pdf

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/releases/281645#1

https://artcamp.com.mx/EZINES/30OpeningEyes/2/serotonin.htm

*Disclaimer: This article is for educational purposes only. I am not a doctor and am not suggesting that anyone stop their medications. Please talk to your doctor before getting off ANY medications.
Thx!

Rick K

Some patients are known to develop blood clotting issues, but the degree and the extent to which that occurs was described as “dramatic” by Rapkiewicz.

In the early stages of the pandemic, bedside clinicians noticed a lot of blood clotting “in lines and various large vessels,” she said.

“What we saw at autopsy was sort of an extension of that,” she said. “The clotting was not only in the large vessels but also in the smaller vessels.

“And this was dramatic, because though we might have expected it in the lungs, we found it in almost every organ that we looked at in our autopsy study,” she said. Rapkiewicz’s study outlining her findings was published at the end of June in The Lancet journal EClinicalMedicine.

Pathologist found blood clots in 'almost every organ' during autopsies on Covid-19 patients

Ya'll acting like this virus is not a big deal.... this sounds like a good thing to avoid.....
Something to keep in mind for all the knee jerk reaction to "things that cause things": organ donors have their organs removed while still alive to prevent the clotting and organ disruption that would otherwise occur when blood stops circulating. In other words-everyone forms clots upon death irrespective of the cause. So many people making their squealing pig noises to promote their fraudulent medical viewpoint despite the fact that, as a medical practitioner, they should know better. Another doctor who should be selling vacuum cleaners...

Vinny

Something to keep in mind for all the knee jerk reaction to "things that cause things": organ donors have their organs removed while still alive to prevent the clotting and organ disruption that would otherwise occur when blood stops circulating. In other words-everyone forms clots upon death irrespective of the cause. So many people making their squealing pig noises to promote their fraudulent medical viewpoint despite the fact that, as a medical practitioner, they should know better. Another doctor who should be selling vacuum cleaners...
+1

zarrin77

they are pretty obviously due to covid... if you want to get into conspiracy theories, that is not what i am talking about... im thinking on my own, just because ray says something doesnt mean you have to agree with it. i agree the virus isn't a big deal IF YOU ARE HEALTHY, unfortunately this isn't the case with most people, and you can say that about pretty much every metabolic related disease, you won't get it... if you are healthy.. ya diabetes isnt a big deal.. if you are healthy... how can you say someone died from cancer, just becuase they had cancer... you can go in circles with this. anyway, it's pretty clear if someone can't breathe and they are hooked up to an oxygen machine and they happen to test positive for covid, i don't know how you explain that, if you aren't getting oxygen in your blood and you can't breathe, that is pretty similar to what would happen if you have blood clots in your whole body

overall, who cares just wear the mask it helps to stop transmission, obviously it is blocking particles leaving your mouth, states are starting to wise up and forcing people to wear them, thank god, now that cases are starting to sky rocket

IDPH Director explains how Covid deaths are classified

No, it is not obvious that they are from COVID.

(From that link)
The department's Director, Dr. Ngozi Ezike used part of her time during Sunday's health briefing to explain how the department determines if a death is related to Coronavirus.

Essentially, Dr. Ezike explained that anyone who passes away after testing positive for the virus is included in that category.

"If you were in hospice and had already been given a few weeks to live, and then you also were found to have COVID, that would be counted as a COVID death. It means technically even if you died of a clear alternate cause, but you had COVID at the same time, it's still listed as a COVID death. So, everyone who's listed as a COVID death doesn't mean that that was the cause of the death, but they had COVID at the time of the death." Dr. Ezike outlined.

This is from the IDPH director official. This is why that 500k figure is very, very most likey overstated in terms of how many people actually died FROM covid.

Morover, the “cases” are spiking becuase we are doing more testing... not becuase people are out more. Here is some evidence:

From Coronavirus Update (Live): 13,019,452 Cases and 570,917 Deaths from COVID-19 Virus Pandemic - Worldometer

World daily new cases and daily deaths:

85DF28A3-C319-4790-A8AA-CE80703E2B8B.jpeg

Notice how the new daily cases keep “spiking”, yet daily deaths have flatlined. How can this be? Because we started ramping up “testing”.

The most amount of daily deaths were in mid-April, when most of the world was still in lockdown compared to now.

Here are the graphs for the US: United States Coronavirus: 3,410,544 Cases and 137,760 Deaths - Worldometer

799639F6-534E-4B13-BD69-1BB3E4D67AB7.jpeg
A35D8A9C-3B6A-4153-AEE6-DFED099E3627.jpeg

Now, does it “really” seem like COVID is “spiking”?

Last edited:

LucyL

Some patients are known to develop blood clotting issues, but the degree and the extent to which that occurs was described as “dramatic” by Rapkiewicz.

In the early stages of the pandemic, bedside clinicians noticed a lot of blood clotting “in lines and various large vessels,” she said.

“What we saw at autopsy was sort of an extension of that,” she said. “The clotting was not only in the large vessels but also in the smaller vessels.

“And this was dramatic, because though we might have expected it in the lungs, we found it in almost every organ that we looked at in our autopsy study,” she said. Rapkiewicz’s study outlining her findings was published at the end of June in The Lancet journal EClinicalMedicine.

Pathologist found blood clots in 'almost every organ' during autopsies on Covid-19 patients

Ya'll acting like this virus is not a big deal.... this sounds like a good thing to avoid.....

Talking with my oncologist last week, she has consulted in some of the severe covid infections. She said the blood essentially disintegrates, it turns black as soon as it exits the body, and the patients pee black. Also every organ in the body is severely inflamed. The thing is, unlike Ebola, where a huge percentage of the cases were hemorrhagic, very very few of the COVID19 cases get this severe. The problem is the medical system is FOA and can't/won't identify the factors that predispose to a severe infection, let alone treat it successfully. @md_a 's post above is spot on. Search "blood disintegration" in google, and the top return is a paper from 1851. Unlike Ebola, or the plague, this coronavirus is not a big deal to MOST people. It only seems like a random threat (which panic is built on) because the medical system is incompetent.

Regina

Oh! Super interesting interview going on now.
Talking about release of bio at military games and nato's interest in performance enhancement/performance destruction.
Check it out! And let's discuss...

J

jb116

Expert pathologist Dr. Alexov has stated "nobody has died of coronavirus." He and his colleagues concluded this after medical examinations of many who have supposedly died of coronavirus.

Giraffe

"If you were in hospice and had already been given a few weeks to live, and then you also were found to have COVID, that would be counted as a COVID death. It means technically even if you died of a clear alternate cause, but you had COVID at the same time, it's still listed as a COVID death. So, everyone who's listed as a COVID death doesn't mean that that was the cause of the death, but they had COVID at the time of the death." Dr. Ezike outlined.
On the official website of a German city the authorities explain that the numbers of corona deaths had to be corrected upwards in order to match the data of Robert Koch Institute (the German CDC). And now comes the bummer:

"[...] people who have once tested positive for the corona virus and later die are basically listed in these statistics. In the present Krefeld death, the person (middle age and with multiple previous illnesses) was considered recovered after several negative test results."

[source]

Regina

Oh! Super interesting interview going on now.
Talking about release of bio at military games and nato's interest in performance enhancement/performance destruction.
Check it out! And let's discuss...

gona make a new thread. This conversation should be discussed.

Doc Sandoz

6 in 10 americans have at least one chronic disease, anyone who says "this virus is only dangerous if you have a pre existing condition" is casually ignoring the majority of Americans have a pre existing condition, making it a decently serious virus IMO, but of course the focus on the virus and not the poor health of the population is the wrong lens to look at it with
My thinking exactly.

Geronimo

they are pretty obviously due to covid... if you want to get into conspiracy theories, that is not what i am talking about... im thinking on my own, just because ray says something doesnt mean you have to agree with it. i agree the virus isn't a big deal IF YOU ARE HEALTHY, unfortunately this isn't the case with most people, and you can say that about pretty much every metabolic related disease, you won't get it... if you are healthy.. ya diabetes isnt a big deal.. if you are healthy... how can you say someone died from cancer, just becuase they had cancer... you can go in circles with this. anyway, it's pretty clear if someone can't breathe and they are hooked up to an oxygen machine and they happen to test positive for covid, i don't know how you explain that, if you aren't getting oxygen in your blood and you can't breathe, that is pretty similar to what would happen if you have blood clots in your whole body

overall, who cares just wear the mask it helps to stop transmission, obviously it is blocking particles leaving your mouth, states are starting to wise up and forcing people to wear them, thank god, now that cases are starting to sky rocket

Exactly how does a mask stop particles from leaving your mouth? How does it not just redirect your breath out the sides and top? Does it catch all the viral particles and kill them? Lol. Why do all studies (zero or negative effect) except one (mild positive effect) show that masks do nothing? Why is there zero observational evidence that masks prevent infections among humans? Why do some studies on actual human use of masks even show that they spread infection? This is the Ray Peat Forum. This is not a CNN comment section. Looking at something and saying "well, obviously this is true because...it's just obvious" DOES NOT FLY HERE. Or in any serious scientific realm. We are scientifically investigative, not political lackeys just out here parroting stuff because it "seems true".

Jem Oz

Masks were compulsory during the Spanish flu of 100 years ago, for several months. As were quarantines, curfews etc.

We all like to believe we’re the first generation to experience something, that things are much worse than in the past, and the apocalypse is imminent.

OP
mayweatherking
Exactly how does a mask stop particles from leaving your mouth? How does it not just redirect your breath out the sides and top? Does it catch all the viral particles and kill them? Lol. Why do all studies (zero or negative effect) except one (mild positive effect) show that masks do nothing? Why is there zero observational evidence that masks prevent infections among humans? Why do some studies on actual human use of masks even show that they spread infection? This is the Ray Peat Forum. This is not a CNN comment section. Looking at something and saying "well, obviously this is true because...it's just obvious" DOES NOT FLY HERE. Or in any serious scientific realm. We are scientifically investigative, not political lackeys just out here parroting stuff because it "seems true".

So if you sneeze and you are wearing a mask, you think the same amount of particles from your mouth is exposed to the open air as not wearing a mask?

InChristAlone

Masks were compulsory during the Spanish flu of 100 years ago, for several months. As were quarantines, curfews etc.

We all like to believe we’re the first generation to experience something, that things are much worse than in the past, and the apocalypse is imminent.
People did not want to wear masks during the spanish flu and they did push back against the mandates.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals