Vitamins D and E - the Taliban in the COVID-19 war

Lollipop2

I was wondering how many young ppl would even understand his careful historical explain. Good on you Lolly for being the curious student!! A very interesting "historical" series made in Turkey is on netflix. It was incredibly popular with the Turks of course, but also to many of the tribes up thru the Caucasus as well. Its popularity caused more seasons and prob more historical license but the 42min segments are easy to watch. The armor, weapons and handwoven textiles are amazing, many facets of religion and the politics of,from Christianity, to pagan mongols, to Sufi and traditional Islam are imbedded in each season. Great horseman and best hand to hand weapons skils after season 3 or so.Season 1 had 110 episodes if I remember. Quite the series.
"Redemption: Ertugrul"
Aaawwww...thank you @akgrrrl, I am intensely curious and there is soooo much to explore. Thanks for the Netflix suggestion ?

Michael Mohn

Interesting. Where could I learn more about this?
I don't have an easy answer. I studied history at the university for a few semester and quit for several reasons but mainly because studies focus a lot on timelines and power structure and in Germany history is presented under a leftist lence. I always enjoyed history an reading orignal sources is something I like. I think observing everyday people and their behaviours is important and always asking why? Why 911? Why Dotcom crash and financial crisis. Economics and technology are more helpful in understanding history.

Lollipop2

I don't have an easy answer. I studied history at the university for a few semester and quit for several reasons but mainly because studies focus a lot on timelines and power structure and in Germany history is presented under a leftist lence. I always enjoyed history an reading orignal sources is something I like. I think observing everyday people and their behaviours is important and always asking why? Why 911? Why Dotcom crash and financial crisis. Economics and technology are more helpful in understanding history.
Thank you.

David90

I got infected a few days ago (Got tested positive 3 times with rapid antigen test and once with PCR) and still have no real symptoms, besides a slightly running nose.

I use 50'000 IU of D3 with K2 daily (plan on doing so for 7-10 days) since + 3 grams niacinamide + 2 grams thiamin HCL + magnesium + vitamin E.

Thanks for everything! @haidut

Btw this might be interesting to you:
Hypocalcemia is highly prevalent and predicts hospitalization in patients with COVID-19
I Got ''Infected'' too back in October 2020 (My GF was tested Positive, and me too, one day later). I also got PCR Tested (Three Times) in that Timeline (10 Days of Quarantine). I only had a slightly stuffed/running nose too. Strange Thing was, my GF had WAY worse symptoms and was feeling way more ill.

Interesting Protocol. I keep it in Mind, if that ever happens again.

B

Braveheart

Thanks for your little history of the Middle East...very interesting... it is so necessary to know and understand these things.

Dr. B

Islam is a religion of pastoral nomads in Saudi Arabia, Jordan and South Iraq. The rest of the middle Eastern countries like Syria, Lebanon, Egypt, Persia even Libya, Algeria and Morocco were agricultural societies. They were Christian or Pagans. Islam is a religion of conquest of agricultural societies by nomadic, pastoral tribes. Alcohol and pork/ham are essential commodities with long shelf life which constitutes the wealth of agricultural societies. The interdiction of these food commodities served to weaken these societies. Nomads have only ruminants and herbivores as a food source. This gave the Muslims economic power over the cities/agricultural societies.

Saudis have a strong influence from Yemen and Somalia but an even stronger Indian influence. You certainly have heard of the silk road. Goods like silk and spices were transported from India and China through Afghanistan, Persia to Palestine over land by caravans. After the the fall of Rome and the Greek in Egypt the spice & silk trade was done by Indian merchants who sailed over the Indian Ocean to Saudi Arabia where the nomads transported it to Alexandria where the Venetians and Templars (secret society) took over. The profits from these trades allowed the Muslim nomads to raise to power. Historical irony that European Christians funded their own conquest by the Muslim. The moment the Europeans learned to sail around Africa and discovered the Americas the Arab societies went into a economic tail spin and never recovered.

Egypt is a very special country, a lot of different ethnicities and cultures. The original Egyptians are the Copt, they are Christians today with their own Church but they were probably Pagans before that and are the oldest tribe of Egypt back to the Pharaos. Eygpt was ruled by Greeks for centuries and then Romans, Turks (including Armenians). Sudanese and Ethiopians had big influence too. Egyptians don't consider themselves as Arabs although genetically most of them are.

After liberating Constantinople and the Haga Sophia from the Turks we will liberate Alexandria and Egypt from the Arabs and rebuild the Library of Alexandria. Glory to Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour! :cool:

doesnt the old testament have restrictions on pork and alcohol? the Islamic prohibition on those things would have came about after the people were already converted and adopted Islam, it doesnt make sense like, if the Arabs are going to war with someone, its not like banning alcohol would do anything, nor can you really ban it until youve already taken over the place and have the opportunity to institute your own rules. I dont think the ban on alcohol/pork has anything to do with economic reasons or gaining power.
I was wondering how many young ppl would even understand his careful historical explain. Good on you Lolly for being the curious student!! A very interesting "historical" series made in Turkey is on netflix. It was incredibly popular with the Turks of course, but also to many of the tribes up thru the Caucasus as well. Its popularity caused more seasons and prob more historical license but the 42min segments are easy to watch. The armor, weapons and handwoven textiles are amazing, many facets of religion and the politics of,from Christianity, to pagan mongols, to Sufi and traditional Islam are imbedded in each season. Great horseman and best hand to hand weapons skils after season 3 or so.Season 1 had 110 episodes if I remember. Quite the series.
"Redemption: Ertugrul"

these tribes were watching the netflix show?

Michael Mohn

doesnt the old testament have restrictions on pork and alcohol? the Islamic prohibition on those things would have came about after the people were already converted and adopted Islam, it doesnt make sense like, if the Arabs are going to war with someone, its not like banning alcohol would do anything, nor can you really ban it until youve already taken over the place and have the opportunity to institute your own rules.
Only Islam outlaws alcohol. Jews outlawed pork because they were nomadic people themselves and they wanted to separate themselves from the other tribes in Palestine who were not jewish and agricultural people. Alcohol and pork is made from excess corn and fruit production, available only to agricultural societies. These restrictions were exclusively harmful to agricultural societies and forced them to buy ruminant meat from nomadic people. It solidified the take over by Islam.

I dont think the ban on alcohol/pork has anything to do with economic reasons or gaining power.
What is your theory then? Why did they outlaw alcohol? It's not that under Islam these societies became less violent and unstable.

Sam321

I got infected a few days ago (Got tested positive 3 times with rapid antigen test and once with PCR) and still have no real symptoms, besides a slightly running nose.

I use 50'000 IU of D3 with K2 daily (plan on doing so for 7-10 days) since + 3 grams niacinamide + 2 grams thiamin HCL + magnesium + vitamin E.

Thanks for everything! @haidut

Btw this might be interesting to you:
Hypocalcemia is highly prevalent and predicts hospitalization in patients with COVID-19
Whole family caught it. We all bumped up D.
Covid was a piece of cake in our experience.

Dr. B

Only Islam outlaws alcohol. Jews outlawed pork because they were nomadic people themselves and they wanted to separate themselves from the other tribes in Palestine who were not jewish and agricultural people. Alcohol and pork is made from excess corn and fruit production, available only to agricultural societies. These restrictions were exclusively harmful to agricultural societies and forced them to buy ruminant meat from nomadic people. It solidified the take over by Islam.

What is your theory then? Why did they outlaw alcohol? It's not that under Islam these societies became less violent and unstable.
I don't think there is any functional/logical basis to those things being banned, we can speculate they were banned because they have harmful effects and shouldnt be consumed etc. from what ive seen the Arabs themselves were big into drinking and having multiple women, the same Arabs who later converted and apparently stopped drinking and sleeping around. I don't think that's the case for Judaism outlawing pork either, I mean officially, if you take things literally, they were told by God to not consume it, it wasn't a personal decision they came up with to set themselves apart nor an economic/war strategy (it wouldnt work as a war/economic strategy anyway).

In order to outlaw something in another society, or even your own society, you have to have the power to outlaw it. You don't just walk up to a country, say, you're no longer allowed to buy and sell alcohol, and we're now taking over. You would need the power to ban things in the first place. Alcohol/Pork were simply outlawed because the prophets from those religions said they're no longer allowed.

akgrrrl

doesnt the old testament have restrictions on pork and alcohol? the Islamic prohibition on those things would have came about after the people were already converted and adopted Islam, it doesnt make sense like, if the Arabs are going to war with someone, its not like banning alcohol would do anything, nor can you really ban it until youve already taken over the place and have the opportunity to institute your own rules. I dont think the ban on alcohol/pork has anything to do with economic reasons or gaining power.

these tribes were watching the netflix show?
Yes, of course. You think Turkmenistan and in all the other "stans" there is not internet? Not everywhere of course. Have you ever seen photos of Kazakstan? You think Pakistan is all arid desert and caves? C'mon man.

Dr. B

Yes, of course. You think Turkmenistan and in all the other "stans" there is not internet? Not everywhere of course. Have you ever seen photos of Kazakstan? You think Pakistan is all arid desert and caves? C'mon man.
ah yes, i know they have internet there but I thought tribes means they live the tribal lifestyle. like free of technology, an ancestral sort of lifestyle, milking and hunting animals daily.

akgrrrl

ah yes, i know they have internet there but I thought tribes means they live the tribal lifestyle. like free of technology, an ancestral sort of lifestyle, milking and hunting animals daily.

No. Why would you hunt everyday when you can roast a goat or sheep anytime. So, if I sell a few sheepskin furs and get a phone I am banned from my home and heritage and family? C'mon.

Dr. B

No. Why would you hunt everyday when you can roast a goat or sheep anytime. So, if I sell a few sheepskin furs and get a phone I am banned from my home and heritage and family? C'mon.
i dont know mate, didnt all of us come from tribal cultures? i guess it depends on the specific tribe... some are more primitive some use technology now

Dannyb

I recently had covid and it sucked...no worse than the flu tho (I think people forget how much the flu can lay you out). I used vitamin e, d, aspirin, nebulizer the salt water and hydrogen peroxide as well as a number of other things.

My temp peaked at 101.4 for two days. I have noticed since I have started to recover my body temp is in the toilet despite taking roughly 2 grains of thyroid. My heart rate is up between 85 and 90. Both my temps and heart rate were perfect prior to covid with the two grains. Has anyone who has had covid noticed anything like this? @haidut have you heard of anything like this or of anything to correct/improve?

I recently had covid and it sucked...no worse than the flu tho (I think people forget how much the flu can lay you out). I used vitamin e, d, aspirin, nebulizer the salt water and hydrogen peroxide as well as a number of other things.

My temp peaked at 101.4 for two days. I have noticed since I have started to recover my body temp is in the toilet despite taking roughly 2 grains of thyroid. My heart rate is up between 85 and 90. Both my temps and heart rate were perfect prior to covid with the two grains. Has anyone who has had covid noticed anything like this? @haidut have you heard of anything like this or of anything to correct/improve?
Infection is usually catabolic in nature, so it will drain you bodily reserves and it will take time to heal properly. You probably need to back of thyroid a bit or maybe bump up the calories. You can try low dose cypro. At least that’s what I would do.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals