Vitamins D and E - the Taliban in the COVID-19 war

Dr. B

Every Saudi gets a basic income. I think housing is free. Everything is done by cheap foreign workers. If a Saudi has some skills or is related to the Royal family he gets a government job with a huge salary. Most Saudis never worked a day in their life, everything is for free, literally.

Arab language can be very poetic if you start interpreting the Qur'an literally you come up with some very absurd practices. No Arab country practices amputations, only Saudi Arabia and North Sudan I think, Sudan might have stopped it, they did it to the black population in the South, which has become independent.

Saudis are pastoral people, they could only own what their animals could carry, a tent, carpets and some pans and tools, their traditional lifestyle wasn't very materialistic. Stealing was not about the loss of private property but more an assault on the tribe that had to be avenged.
wow interesting stuff
so the hand cutting thing is not part of Islam from what youve seen?
cant you use lethal force to defend property even in the US in like texas for instance

now mate speaking of this i remember we were discussing on the other thread, ive seen Egyptians that look very white like greeks or like the kardashians, and then seen some that look totally African and then seen some that look like a mix of Arab and African like very light skin dudes, arab features but with afro hair... i remember some of the Saudi exchange students in school looked totally Indian, like the very dark Indians from India... and every girl I saw from Iraq looked similar to Kim K or her sisters interestingly...

Lollipop2

Haidut, have you written anywhere about a protocol/regimen to follow for if one is infected with COVID? I'm not worried personally but trying to put together a regimen for my older mother who I am trying to persuage against getting the vaccine. So far high-dose Vitamin D, Zinc Lozenges, K2, Quercetin, Aspirin, Progesterone, maybe some Glutathione if any respiratory symptoms. Anything you would add/remove? Thanks.
Also Vit E, Thyroid, MB - Methylene Blue, Glycine, maybe lysine for a brief time. Not sure I would take glutathione - do a forum search and read old posts. Ray likes Losartan for the respiratory symptoms.

Michael Mohn

wow interesting stuff
so the hand cutting thing is not part of Islam from what youve seen?
cant you use lethal force to defend property even in the US in like texas for instance

now mate speaking of this i remember we were discussing on the other thread, ive seen Egyptians that look very white like greeks or like the kardashians, and then seen some that look totally African and then seen some that look like a mix of Arab and African like very light skin dudes, arab features but with afro hair... i remember some of the Saudi exchange students in school looked totally Indian, like the very dark Indians from India... and every girl I saw from Iraq looked similar to Kim K or her sisters interestingly...
Islam is a religion of pastoral nomads in Saudi Arabia, Jordan and South Iraq. The rest of the middle Eastern countries like Syria, Lebanon, Egypt, Persia even Libya, Algeria and Morocco were agricultural societies. They were Christian or Pagans. Islam is a religion of conquest of agricultural societies by nomadic, pastoral tribes. Alcohol and pork/ham are essential commodities with long shelf life which constitutes the wealth of agricultural societies. The interdiction of these food commodities served to weaken these societies. Nomads have only ruminants and herbivores as a food source. This gave the Muslims economic power over the cities/agricultural societies.

Saudis have a strong influence from Yemen and Somalia but an even stronger Indian influence. You certainly have heard of the silk road. Goods like silk and spices were transported from India and China through Afghanistan, Persia to Palestine over land by caravans. After the the fall of Rome and the Greek in Egypt the spice & silk trade was done by Indian merchants who sailed over the Indian Ocean to Saudi Arabia where the nomads transported it to Alexandria where the Venetians and Templars (secret society) took over. The profits from these trades allowed the Muslim nomads to raise to power. Historical irony that European Christians funded their own conquest by the Muslim. The moment the Europeans learned to sail around Africa and discovered the Americas the Arab societies went into a economic tail spin and never recovered.

Egypt is a very special country, a lot of different ethnicities and cultures. The original Egyptians are the Copt, they are Christians today with their own Church but they were probably Pagans before that and are the oldest tribe of Egypt back to the Pharaos. Eygpt was ruled by Greeks for centuries and then Romans, Turks (including Armenians). Sudanese and Ethiopians had big influence too. Egyptians don't consider themselves as Arabs although genetically most of them are.

After liberating Constantinople and the Haga Sophia from the Turks we will liberate Alexandria and Egypt from the Arabs and rebuild the Library of Alexandria. Glory to Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour! :cool:

Last edited:

Sefton10

Islam is a religion of pastoral nomads in Saudi Arabia, Jordan and South Iraq. The rest of the middle Eastern countries like Syria, Lebanon, Egypt, Persia even Libya, Algeria and Morocco were agricultural societies. They were Christian or Pagans. Islam is a religion of conquest of agricultural societies by nomadic, pastoral tribes. Alcohol and pork/ham are essential commodities with long shelf life which constitutes the wealth of agricultural societies. The interdiction of these food commodities served to weaken these societies. Nomads have only ruminants and herbivores as a food source. This gave the Muslims economic power over the cities/agricultural societies.

Saudis have a strong influence from Yemen and Somalia but an even stronger Indian influence. You certainly have heard of the silk road. Goods like silk and spices were transported from India and China through Afghanistan, Persia to Palestine over land by caravans. After the the fall of Rome and the Greek in Egypt the spice & silk trade was done by Indian merchants who sailed over the Indian Ocean to Saudi Arabia where the nomads transported it to Alexandria where the Venetians and Templars (secret society) took over. The profits from these trades allowed the Muslim nomads to raise to power. Historical irony that European Christians funded their own conquest by the Muslim. The moment the Europeans learned to sail around Africa and discovered the Americas the Arab societies went into a economic tail spin and never recovered.

Egypt is a very special country, a lot of different ethnicities and cultures. The original Egyptians are the Copt, they are Christians today with their own Church but they were probably Pagans before that and are the oldest tribe of Egypt back to the Pharaos. Eygpt was ruled by Greeks for centuries and then Romans, Turks (including Armenians). Sudanese and Ethiopians had big influence too. Egyptians don't consider themselves as Arabs although genetically most of them are.

After liberating Constantinople and the Haga Sophia from the Turks we will liberate Alexandria and Egypt from the Arabs and rebuild the Library of Alexandria. Glory to Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour! :cool:
I think you’ll enjoy this podcast. Lots of history and insight on that part of the world us in the west are rarely exposed too.

pushkin

I would like to add some personal anecdotal evidence to this thread re: vit D. I have been taking about 2-4,000 IU of vit D3. (plus K2) per day (depending on how much sun I was getting) for about 18 months and my husband got covid (i.e. he was PCR 'positive' and had 'symptoms') about six months ago. I had no symptoms whatsoever, in fact I felt great (I put myself into 'nurse mode' to help him through what looked to be a pretty bad case of 'flu and I was determined not to come down with it myself). I did not have a PCR test at the time. I did not isolate myself from him in any way. A month ago we both had covid antibody tests and his came back as 184 (positive for antibodies). Mine was 0.08 (which is considered as having 'no antibodies'). I also had my vit D. (25OH) status checked and it was 48 ng/ml. I believe that I was well and truly exposed to the virus, yet I have no sign of antibodies (I was not Peating at that time and was taking Japanese Knotweed, Astragalus and Magnesium for a previous Lyme infection).

Beastmode

I would like to add some personal anecdotal evidence to this thread re: vit D. I have been taking about 2-4,000 IU of vit D3. (plus K2) per day (depending on how much sun I was getting) for about 18 months and my husband got covid (i.e. he was PCR 'positive' and had 'symptoms') about six months ago. I had no symptoms whatsoever, in fact I felt great (I put myself into 'nurse mode' to help him through what looked to be a pretty bad case of 'flu and I was determined not to come down with it myself). I did not have a PCR test at the time. I did not isolate myself from him in any way. A month ago we both had covid antibody tests and his came back as 184 (positive for antibodies). Mine was 0.08 (which is considered as having 'no antibodies'). I also had my vit D. (25OH) status checked and it was 48 ng/ml. I believe that I was well and truly exposed to the virus, yet I have no sign of antibodies (I was not Peating at that time and was taking Japanese Knotweed, Astragalus and Magnesium for a previous Lyme infection).
Nice! As most would brag about having high antibodies, you're being that low is actually a great sign that you're taking care of yourself. "Peating" is a more of a direction of health, which there are many ways to get there, not a fixed set of rules in my opinion.

pauljacob

@haidut If the price the Vit D is raised to $5-10 a pill, then it would have some "respect" and will be considered as a "miracle" medicine against the virus. The universal belief that "if it's cheap then it's no good," is ingrained in the world's psyche. If it's dirt-cheap, then it's manure.

Steve

I'm in the same boat now. I kind of wonder if it's better to get Covid now before worse variants come along. That way you would have natural immunity which may help to fight off the more serious variants. According to VanderBossche the endpoint of this mass "vaccination" campaign will be a variant that evades all "vaccines" and boosters. Might be a good idea to go around the house licking doorknobs, so I get it and then have natural immunity. :)

Lollipop2

Interesting. Where could I learn more about this?

Lollipop2

Awesome for you. Thanks for sharing so others can learn.

Lollipop2

"Peating" is a more of a direction of health, which there are many ways to get there, not a fixed set of rules in my opinion.
? ? percent accurate - the faster people learn this, the faster they get better while learning Peaty principles.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
And speaking of Life Imitating Art....... do you remember that Rambo fought with the Taliban back in Rambo III?

Great reminder, and very apt for the current situation. I wonder why nobody has mentioned that scene/move in MSM lately. I guess it would raise too many questions about the opium trade that the Empire helps run. Wasn't there some discussion in the movie about opium as well? Weren't the special ops financing the anti-Soviet fighters with opium profits? I have to watch it again, and if those are scenes are in there I will email the reference to Psaki and ask if the WH is using the movie script to run foreign policy :):

Lollipop2

I'm in the same boat now. I kind of wonder if it's better to get Covid now before worse variants come along. That way you would have natural immunity which may help to fight off the more serious variants. According to VanderBossche the endpoint of this mass "vaccination" campaign will be a variant that evades all "vaccines" and boosters. Might be a good idea to go around the house licking doorknobs, so I get it and then have natural immunity. :)
Natural immunity rocks:

15 studies show that natural immunity from prior infection is more robust (by far) than what those "vaccines" confer - [email protected] - List archives - Simplelists.com

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Haidut, have you written anywhere about a protocol/regimen to follow for if one is infected with COVID? I'm not worried personally but trying to put together a regimen for my older mother who I am trying to persuage against getting the vaccine. So far high-dose Vitamin D, Zinc Lozenges, K2, Quercetin, Aspirin, Progesterone, maybe some Glutathione if any respiratory symptoms. Anything you would add/remove? Thanks.

I don't have threads describing protocol but I have many threads on individual compounds and in those I often mention combinations (as in this thread as well). If you search the forum for my posts that have the tag "covid-19" you should be able to find quite a few. Basically, just taking vitamin E/D and aspirin would probably prevent 99% of infections and 90%+ of deaths. Under proper medical care of doctors who know about the role of serotonin, low CO2 / high lactate, inflammation, etc in severe COVID-19 cases and are not afraid to administer things like cyrpoheptadine, famotidine, etc the disease becomes an absolute nothingburger except for people whose immune system has been completely destroyed by something like chemotherapy.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut If the price the Vit D is raised to $5-10 a pill, then it would have some "respect" and will be considered as a "miracle" medicine against the virus. The universal belief that "if it's cheap then it's no good," is ingrained in the world's psyche. If it's dirt-cheap, then it's manure.

I think this explains why most of the recent vitamin D studies are not with D3 or calcitriol but with synthetic, patented analogs. Some of these research groups are probably betting on the possibility that at some point some countries (especially poorer ones or ones that have overwhelmed medical systems) will realize vaccines are bunk and will look for actual prevention/treatment options and will "discover" vitamin D. Then, those synthetic, patentable versions can be push as an actual drug. I think it would still be a win for vitamin D if that happens as more open-minded people will realize all types of vitamin D work, including the natural ones, and will simply use the natural, OTC varieties they can find locally.

akgrrrl

Interesting. Where could I learn more about this?
I was wondering how many young ppl would even understand his careful historical explain. Good on you Lolly for being the curious student!! A very interesting "historical" series made in Turkey is on netflix. It was incredibly popular with the Turks of course, but also to many of the tribes up thru the Caucasus as well. Its popularity caused more seasons and prob more historical license but the 42min segments are easy to watch. The armor, weapons and handwoven textiles are amazing, many facets of religion and the politics of,from Christianity, to pagan mongols, to Sufi and traditional Islam are imbedded in each season. Great horseman and best hand to hand weapons skils after season 3 or so.Season 1 had 110 episodes if I remember. Quite the series.
"Redemption: Ertugrul"

akgrrrl

No, Mujahedins are resistence fighter who defend Muslim countries against outside/non muslim aggression. They are often social outcast and aren't good Muslim themselves but very fierce fighter, unable to run a nation or even their own lifes.

Taliban are religous students who were sick of the chaos caused by the Mujahedin after the Soviets left Afghanistan. One of their students got raped by a Mujahedin and they took up weapons and cleaned up the place.

Wahhabism in Saudi Arabia is an extrem cult that isn't in the Muslim tradition. They only have influence because of the oil.
Every Arab hates their guts. Saudis don't lock up their stuff because if everything is for free than nothing has value.
You dont see to many with your understanding of these elements. My ex went to dropped out of Law school to go to afghanistan right after the coup in 1979. His intent was to capitalize on the incredible textiles being sold to finance the muhajadeen to repel the Russians. The ensuing years of Afghan history would compel me to confirm everything you have stated, and, formed the basis for which my association with him deteriorated. Few know the details of those cultures and their inexorable and complicated mesh with politics and ingrained mores.
Thanks.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals